Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 9. (Read 94336 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
OK, I have to ask, apart from the name, what possible relevance or connection does this coin have with Benjamin Franklin or the US Constitution?

To Franklin: None, except that OP claimed with the devs to have contacted Benjamin Franklin and he was intrigued by SHA and wanted to use electricity to help humanity.

To 1776: That's all mine, I am the one sewing this blockchain to 1776.  Join me or debate me I love either.

In the mean time, here is a good slashdot article relevant to the Benjamins issue.

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/14/05/13/150250/ask-slashdot-minimum-programming-competence-in-order-to-get-a-job

[...]

So the question is: given that we have such huge demand for programmers, can a level 5, 6, or 7 ever get past the hiring manager? Or is he doomed to sit on the sidelines while the position goes unfilled, or goes to someone willing to lie about their skill level, or perhaps to an H1-B who will work cheaper (but not necessarily better)? I'm a hardware engineer with embedded software experience, and have considered jumping over to pure software (since there are so many jobs, so much demand) but at age 40, and needing to pick a language and get good at it, I wonder whether it would even be possible to get a job (with my previous work experience not being directly related). Thoughts?"

The last generation of hardware engineers in America is being finished off.  So, we will need to be starting from scratch, that's why I advocate mining a good blockchain in the right spirit, as being a 1776 modality.  

Do you mine a cryptocoin?
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
OK, I have to ask, apart from the name, what possible relevance or connection does this coin have with Benjamin Franklin or the US Constitution?
American1973
Yes, I am sorry to see Benjamins being hammered to these levels, fully down from its (obviously) weak launch.

However, this snippet which is in regards to the popular game Day-Z, speaks to why open code is good, when one intends to build a community that rejects bad nodes.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/05/13/dayz_breach_questioned/

[...]

Naughton suggested Bohemia may need to rewrite the game to keep miscreants out, if the code was copied.

"The theft of the source code makes it a lot easier for people to develop cheats to ruin the gaming experience for legitimate players, and may help to expose security flaws in the DayZ software," said Naughton.

"Ultimately,” he added, “when source code or PDB is stolen, the cat is out of the bag and no matter what you do you can't take that knowledge from your adversaries unless you rewrite from scratch."

He said the alleged breach showed companies must react quickly to vulnerabilities in software developed by third parties, and maintain at least "rudimentary" intelligence of open-source security issues.

So this is why we should value open code blockchain like this one, that has a set difficulty, and already fair mined 2.4 million coins.  Open code is a huge asset, for else you'd have secret bank code which is a severe risk!  Banks may fail but Benjamins will be mined regardless!  I will not stop until dead.  I believe in this cause, and I see no other like it.

But moste importantly, is the ghost of Benjamin Franklin, who hovers over this swamped thread amongst the cryptoscams, and asks you to consider simplicity.  Mine Benjamins with me my friends, because when one boils all things down to simple matters, then doing work like cryptomath, is really the only way to know if honesty is in your system or not.

I say to you my friends: Buy up the Benjamins blockchain on cryptsy.  Buy Benjamins, and then come here when you have bought them all up, and I will still be trying to locate one or two more Benjamins, in the nigh-impossible face of this mathwall.

However I mine Benjamins 24/7 with good hope.  And so even when I am just lying by the river, I know I am making second-to-second calculations on the price and value of liberty, and that I am ringing a bell that matters.  1776 lives again but who cares and who believes in ghosts or real, verifiable good money?  If you care about good money true and verified, then do buy and hold Benjamins long, as I have done, and mine them with me.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
American1973
I'm drawing even a bit more heat onto Benjamins, hehe.  I know it is totally futile to try and get this crowd to understand rights, or "bill of rights" or any of that.

So I am sending some signals that might cause more understanding of mining as a vote for true money.  Conspiracy against true money is real, that's obvious to see.  But math done, can be called real money, imo.  IF the spirit of the blockchain be a good one.

I sure hope so!  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and let's fork the code toward good use, not just more coins.  If nothing else, this exercise in hope, will show whether the ghosts of 1776 can just be roused and then dropped so easily.  I say no, they won't be dropped so easily.
American1973
Nice. I like that. Delay if needed rather than launch and screw the pooch

Hey buddy, do you mine crypto?

I bet like a lot of people, you hold more than one coin, am I right?  I hold many cryptocoins, none more than < 1000 USD in value for each coin, I have skin in several blockchains, though I have to mine on principle.
American1973
This video features an 1776 person, and his points are very valid as to how 1776 type common sense works.

Don't you think Ben Franklin would be at a meeting like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_3U-eYLqM

But then we see a the end, some dude says "It is like circus come to town"  --NO, my friend, it is not CIRCUS.

It is costume, and discussion, before reality.  It is not "circus" to discuss high level MK type mind kontrol where guns ownership is seen as being a BAD THING.  This meeting says a lot about who is confused, and who is not confused.

Trust me: No celebrity thinks guns are a bad thing in the hands of bodyguards or cops who worship/protect/get paid by them.  Hehe, someone told me I should buy and send Benjamins to many famous people if I wish to promote it.  Hmmm, but what if I just instead, keep running this thread along these same lines, waiting for Ben Dev to come back and talk turkey, orrr...  I say a blockchain can be far more useful than just money, it can be the centere of a return to true money via the COTUS.

So, also in this 1776 blockchain discussion, might be the idea of the second amendment, but here I might be smelting your brain a bit too much.  Because see, then the cryptocoin evil will use it to control steel of freedom, you see?  So once you buy a rifled steel item that hath serial numbering scheme, well, it will be easy to merge the cryptocoin hash with the serial number.  And to track weapons having already been accepted by the common man of today, well, perhaps a blockchain CAN be a means to vote, in a far more realistic and non-harmful way, than voting with steel?

Do you mine cryptocoin or buy cryptocoin, and also have rolled and rifled steel and lead (guns)?  See, then you already know, metals CAN protect you when some scumbag wants to take your METALS or your blockchain mining gear.  Your mining gear that runs the software is a computer of course so shall Feds take that away along with your wallete?  Ask yourself the hard questions.

So, my point is this:  What looks like circus, is actually, calm, and excellently researched, discussion.  Just because one participant shewed the 1776 spirit, his words spoke that he meant only to SUMMON THE GHOSTS of 1776, which do what, exactly, upon this Continent called America?  How would Ben Franklin have spoken at this meeting above?  I tell you, the kid from Woonsocket was the best speaker of all in this group.  And I love that because I love Woonsocket.  No access to gold there, really, except in coin form or bars.  But golden hearts are made in that place.

Mine Benjamins with me my friends, and let's see what future we can smelt, with will, and without violence.  What merit doth reason have in this time?
American1973
When I was a stockbroker and seeing a giant paycheck, I didn't ask myself what, exactly, USD signs mean.

Similarly, the gobbleheaded low IQ investors whom I mercifully left the biz and didn't steal from, were certainly fleeced by other brokers.

Today, I am ready to mine something real.  No, developers as a class of people, will not support Constitutional ideas, they simply cannot do so.  So, I had to grab and wrestle this thing, and I will continue to do so.

I am actually thinking of interviewing Max Kaiser, which would be fun for me since I know him so well, but he don't know me, LOL.  Haha, he is a smart guy, I would like to interview him and use that as publicity for Benjamins.  But, who has his number?
American1973
HAHAHHA dev isnt smart enought to make the coin merge mineable so he puts a bounty on it...this coin will die

Dev tried to launch a coin, he succeeded. If it fails or "dies" as you say, then so much for the ghost of Benjamin Franklin, and ALL US PRESIDENTS whose faces are used to puppet government.

But as to your point, sure, the title of the thread is silly, but also the blockchain tho fair, was launched by a sock account.  So, this blockchain is up to me and you.  

Bro, do you even mine?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
HAHAHHA dev isnt smart enought to make the coin merge mineable so he puts a bounty on it...this coin will die
American1973
Okay so here is a nugget from my county, I purchased this from my local dealer who is a reputable and respected jeweler in town.  He buys direct from miners, one of which I hope to soon be (I am looking at placer claims)

BUT, tell me, how many Benjamins and/or USD is this nugget worth?  Hmm, and what ratio of worth, would you personally attach to this nugget, in relation to the Liberty dime (90% silver) below it?

Also, what does WORTH, mean?

I will be using this thread to discuss cryptocoin and real money.  It is appropriate that this thread remain right here in this "launch" forum because what I am launching is something of the mind.

But, is there a human mind behind every miner?  Haha, good question.  In my case, yes, I am a miner, I mine Benjamins 24/7 but honestly people in my neighborhood and town, know zero about bitcoin, they have never heard of it, at all.

It's like "Bitcoin, what's that?"  Hahaha.

Anyway, think about it tho: metals are all suppressed and yes, cryptocoins as welle, are suppressed.  So who would ever sell gold in this market?  Not me, I intend to hold this nugget, but, if you want me to buy you one, I will only accept Benjamins, for that is what I mine.  Well, who would sell real metal for math anyway?

But what is gold or math compared to the paper of you founding documents of debt, called "Constitution"?  Shall I monetize my nugget here?  How much derived fiat can I create with it?  These are real and fair questions.

American1973
Hello friends of 1776 and of the ghost of Benjamin Franklin.  ;p

So, I am glad to seee some volume and a tiny uptick in Ben prices, we need a lot.  

If we get more miners, that's the best thing.  As mentioned, please post in this thread if you want to mine a SHA-256 coin which is a true bitcoin clone with open code and fully honest not premined launch.

Okay sure there are those who want Benjamins to fork toward more coins, but as I say, 2.4 million Benjamins already, makes this blockchain quite viable for new ideas in cryptocoin as political assayer.

Why do I use the term "political assayer"?  Well, first we need to talk about gold, and silver and all metals but primarily gold.  See, assaying, is when you melt gold down, to determine its true purity.  For example in the county I live in, Butte, California, the gold is assayed as 86% pure as to placer nuggets.

Well, this term I am coining "political assayer" is what truly makes cryptocoin blockchain (mining gear and software and mentally united people who mine) the most valuable tool since papyrus itself.

What if your Constitution, were written, into a blockchain?  I mean the one you have now, the COTUS of the USA for example, could function completely in algorithm form, and all you'd have to do, is choose the top 100 political ideological-positions you desire.

What 100 political positions would you choose to set to 0-255 on terms of your strong feelings and emotions about government?  For example, would you vote 0 or 255 as to this or that political candidate?  Or, maybe we vote ISSUES and not people, with our blockchain voting modality.  Like, "Should fois gras be illegal, just because some ducks suffer?"  ...Haha I am being facetious but some people in Cali see fois gras as gold (haha again)

Okay so anyway I will shortly be posting in this thread, example of placer nugget which can be found where I live.  Now, my ideas run along the lines of a mining company, as I have a small scale desire and plan to mine gold for myself but these days there are locals who will provide me gold at this level, which is just hobbyist scale.

When we think of "hobby scale" things, what do we think of?  Well, if you build model cars, you know 1:24th is a typical scale, that means 24 little model cars of that size, will equal the length roughly of the car being modeled.

Okay so you understand scale and hobby, so that's all I am doing.  I am an amateur conspiracy researcher, probably one of the foremost in America, but what is that worth: It's worth jack squat.  So, for me, a hobbyist at assaying truth, I want to use a blockchain as acid.

Acid in terms of, being a part of a blockchain is better than voting, and therefore dissolves all the lousy poo leavings of this animal we call "politician fielded by money interests".  See ye that "money interests" is not the same as "the people" but also see ye that therein lies THE RUB?

Okay well anyway, I intend to do on a small small microscale, with my little biterupter and location t placer gold, is to run a sort of mining company on a small scale.  Why do I want to tie Benjamins blockchain with metals?  Because 1776 GHOSTS DEMAND IT.  Because the COTUS, demands it.  And so I will follow up this post with others in which I will describe the whole map of money and why I am taking this square on the chessboard.

In the mean time, post here if ye wish to join the 1776 ghostly spirits of freedom, who do seek not violnce, but who are subtle and good at heart, and able to be welle liked.  Like for example, that fine genius of a man, Benjamin Franklin.

Mine Benjamins with me friends, for it is the only way to preserve the Bill of Rights, and there will never be any more Bills of Rights, at all, if we fail.
Activity: 155
VOTE FOR BENJAMINS
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
American1973
This matters to gold because SDRs have not been fielded yet, always fiat bonds.

But now they are trying to field gold but only in a way that allows them to puppet it as they have always done.

I am looking at nice placer nuggets from my home town and intend to tie a hobbyist club who love the COTUS to the notion of mining a blockchain (and open code) on principle.  Join me friends, and please be patient as plans come together, all cryptocoins are being smooshed and I hold easily 30+ coins litecoin particularly so I am in several boats --BUT I mine my coin of choice of my favorite cryptoghost, Benjamin Franklin aka Constance DoGood, hehe

https://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2014/pr14189.htm

IMF Executive Board Approves 2-Year US$17.01 Billion Stand-By Arrangement for Ukraine, US$3.19 Billion for immediate Disbursement
Press Release No. 14/189
April 30, 2014

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) today approved a two-year Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) for Ukraine. The arrangement amounts to SDR 10.976 billion (about US$17.01 billion, 800 percent of quota) and was approved under the Fund's exceptional access policy. The authorities’ economic program supported by the Fund aims to restore macroeconomic stability, strengthen economic governance and transparency, and launch sound and sustainable economic growth, while protecting the most vulnerable.

The approval of the SBA enables the immediate disbursement of SDR 2.058 billion (about US$3.19 billion), with SDR 1.29 billion (about US$2 billion) being allocated to budget support. The second and third disbursements will be based on bi-monthly reviews and performance criteria, and the remainder of the program period will be subject to standard quarterly reviews and performance criteria.
American1973
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ricardian-contract-and-triple-entry-accounting-2609

^^^ this is a good thread to understand rickardian accting as it applies to blockchain. This is where a good 1776 style dev will help us, if such a man or woman exists.
American1973
Hey all sorry the haters of Independence and 1776 are dumping on Ben prices, they either want to run from it or crush it, that's modern devs and marketbots for ya.  Damn, have you seen the BTC-e trollbox, I can't even look at it anymore.  

No, I am on [domain removed] working a few key threads as we get close to the epic collapse of all fiat money.

I will post pics of some placer nuggets (tiny hobby level) from my hometown, I kinda would like to have a sort of hedge fund with gold in my hands, which I sell in Benjamins, and in this way, the Benjamins code/blockchain could become an open vehicle for all commodities, when FOREX goes up in flames and so forth.

Rickardian contracts [  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardian_economics  ]  are which directions Ben needs to be forked, so that we can use Ben transfers as contracts and so forth.  In the mean time, I am drawing up a sketch of my idea and will post it within a week or so.

World events are moving so fast I have to keep my eye on the warfare side first, and it is very hot right now, hotter than history itself.  But I never keep this thread far from my thoughts.  Mine Benjamins with me friends, there can be no new Bill of Rights, there can only be defense of the old one, it is a gem worth shining up, but what chamois to shine it with and what method of shining?  ;p

Epic thread in the making, but Ben prices may get crushed.  I say hold long we will get a 50% miner who also holds the blockchain and they will then send Benjamins all around the world in this same spirit.  You just watch, it will happen, so buy and mine and hold Benjmains long as I draw the bowstring of history on this n00b forum to the Internets, whats the name again?  bitcointalk.org?  Welcome.
American1973
Hullo, I am working another forum, other threads as world history is happening.

I watch Ben prices I see people are hesitant, I have plans but am patient.

Meanwhile, here is some love to the Eddies and all admins be they temp or semi-perm or permanent or truly connected, hehe.

Mine Benjamins in the 1776 spirit with me friends, and good devs will make our coin whatever we want it to be, but what does 1776 mean TO YOU?

http://www.esecurityplanet.com/network-security/79-percent-of-it-administrators-want-to-quit-due-to-stress.html?dni=123429230&rni=6838325

79 Percent of IT Administrators Want to Quit Due to Stress

A GFI Software survey also found that one third of IT staff say they regularly lose sleep due to work pressures.
By Jeff Goldman  |  Posted May 01, 2014

According to the results of GFI Software's third annual IT Admin Stress Survey, conducted by Opinion Matters, fully 79 percent of IT staff are actively considering leaving their jobs due to job-related stress.

That's a significant increase from 2013, when just 57 percent of respondents said they were actively considering leaving.

The survey of 200 U.S. IT administrators also found that 38 percent of IT staff have missed social functions due to issues at work, and 35 percent have missed time with their families due to work demands on their personal time. One quarter of respondents said they've seen a relationship severely damaged or fail due to their job.

Twenty-three percent of respondents say they work between eight and 12 hours of unpaid overtime each week.

One third of respondents say they regularly lose sleep over work pressures, one quarter say they've suffered stress-related illnesses, and 17 percent say they're in poor physical condition due to work demands.

Thirty percent of respondents say they're the most stressed person in their social or family group.
American1973
Last blcok is 24277 since 3 days is that correct ?

Yes, since we have few miners, it is a slow coin.  But who cares if so few coins are being found when there is 2.4 million coins in the float or so.  There is no shortage of coins, only miners to push the blockchain and make it faster.  I admit, it is completely pathetic, but, pathos is supposed to invoke sympathy, LOL

I pray to the spirits of 1776 that people will realize what this moment is.  This is one of the few moments we have, to take hold of 1776 rights before everything is gone.

You will never get a 1776 style Bill of Rights past the leaders of today, the only hope is to try and live for the one we have.  Once they eliminate this Bill of Rights, there will be no more rights at all.

Voting, is a fully anti-Constitutional act these days.  Voting only puts one of two people in power who hate the COTUS and work against it, internationally.  See because personally I don't vote.  But I mine Benjmains, and that is a vote for the Bill of Rights and the spirit of 1776, so, yes, in the olden days, things move slower.  Like horse and buggy kinda.

BUT if and when people realize this is the moment to stand for something, then poerhaps there will be more miners or useful devs flock to this blockchain.  If not, [shrug] then the spirit of 1776 died again on the vine and nobody cares anyway.  I mean, really, this whole last few months shows me that there is no hope for the Constitution in terms of tech.  Not one dev today gives a flying f*ck about history, nor do they know it.  They just code crap which weakens us all.

Hmm, shall we yearn to understand our founding documents which define what money and war debt mean?  Or should we yearn to understand modern developed code?  Which is more likely to retain key rights for us?  That is why I hope to reveal that all this market fiat money is inferior to a blockchain which is carried by people who care for it.

You don't need just criminals flocking to your blockchain like bitcoin, you can actually also use a blockchain for taking a stand.  But, maybe cryptocoin only appeals to shadow dwellers?  Hehe.  I suppose we shall see.  I say mine and hold Benjamins long friends, for there is no truer vote for Liberty on Earth.
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
Last blcok is 24277 since 3 days is that correct ?
American1973
Right about when I came online with my cube, Benjamin was about to realize he horked the diff.

At that moment I thought to myself, "Hmmm, which is best: 

A: POS security and a printer which prints the full US Constitution off at the press of a button (My idea for Benjmains POS register, I saw some other hacker do this, everyone gets a free COTUS if they want it), or

B: try to create a small hobby level conversion market for Benjamins into gold, silver and copper. 

I never thought to myself, OH SHIT DEVELOPERS MUST SAVE US!

1776 had way better blacksmiths LOL  So we need men and women of will, not some geek to fix the code, 

I read this idiot saying how people are lazy because they don't code.  In fact, the regular people are just tired of dev type sell outs.  So, here we have open code, fully mined fairly to 2.4 million coins.  What more do you want?  A good valuation in a totally manipulated world??  Is gold truly worth 1300 an oz?  Is BTC worth < 5000 USD Huh  Value is a thing that you determine subjectively based on your own goals.
Pages:
Jump to: