Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 19. (Read 94341 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Offer still stands about puttin up the Paysha merged mining pool for like 8 coins if you guys find someone that can make BEN and DIEM both merge minable as auxilliary chains. I only group them together because I think you'll have a better chance if both smaller communities work together to find someone to do a package deal type thing
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
My Benjamins arrived!  24 hours.  Not too bad.  I bet it took them longer in 1776 via horse and buggy.

Haha, yeah, try running your gold coins across the territories in a stagecoach!  I'd say a blockchain is sliiiightly more convenient, even in these formative years of its genesis.  Even if it takes days to confirm, that is useful for common folks.  But yes we will need a fork and better TX times to have merchants find it useful. 

For me, this coin is somewhat like the Washington Monument in terms of slow development.  Authorized in 1783, they didn't even lay the cornerstone for the Washington Monument until 50 + years later, and the monument laid as a hopeful half-built base of possibilities, until finally after Lincoln had been assassinated and the war accomplished and the Union stolen after Lincoln's death, they used EOs not only to finish the obelisk but also to run our lives down to this very day, all on Executive Orders which derive from Lincoln's first EO, #1.

So, it can take time to build something grand, years in fact.  And also, evil and stupid things like Executive Order Matrix of 130 years will be continued ad nausem unless the people grow up.  Being ruled by EOs has nothing to do with the COTUS.  Indeed, the reason the Executive still rules by EO is this:  America still exists in a state of war, covertly.

Therefore let us forge a chain, link by link, as slow or fast as possible.  Let this chain be a gift to the future, a gift of something real, proof of math work done, not some debauched fiat debt note, because fiat debt always fails, 100% certain, it has never NOT failed.  So yes, let's encourage friends and allies to study the 1776 modality, and also to know our history better than we do.  If so, we may wake up to the present.
American1973
been waiting for 3days, 3confirmations though finally. blockexplorer down again btw

Yeah, ABE needs to stay up but OP said DDOS was occurring on it in the past so maybe 1776 haters flooding it, it's not a difficult page to keep up so we will have to see what the prob is.  I think it's vual on this thread who runs it, he reads the thread and can comment whenever.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
been waiting for 3days, 3confirmations though finally. blockexplorer down again btw
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My Benjamins arrived!  24 hours.  Not too bad.  I bet it took them longer in 1776 via horse and buggy.
American1973
woo hoo block explorer loading strong again like a champ!!

http://198.147.23.176:2750/

edit

--> Tips keep the server paid for! [BEN] 1Xhmfveu6mFduDarGfjAD2aKQ2xcW1rW1
American1973
Maybe this blunder is what makes Benjamin [BEN] what it is since its like "diging for diamonds" when Mining (Hard to Find)

I suppose so, yeah, I mean I mine and it's not too costly with a single cube.  But having Benjamins go up in price only would cause market manips and such, so I would like to see it fork correctly for faster TX before it goes up or really catches wind.

All crypto is down these days, better to mine on principle.  Plus Ben's code is open source and so it can become whatever we make it.  I am not too worried about price.  I mean  still hold some BTC and I expect it to go much higher too, but I mine BEN because it is the only open source 1776 style honest blockchain I know of.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Maybe this blunder is what makes Benjamin [BEN] what it is since its like "diging for diamonds" when Mining (Hard to Find)
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

A single block of Benjamins, is worth more than the all the wealth and officers and clerks and employees and entire apparatus of the Federal Reserve branches and all its officers, in terms of helping Americans.

That's it! Right now I need 5-6 blocks to confirm the transaction... 
American1973
I see a blockchain as being even more useful than a Constitution.  In terms of it being a device which can allow humans to literally own and hold the means to control their own commerce and lives.  If we build the right blockchain, we won't even need politicians, imo.

I wanted to clarify this statement, because anyone who knows me knows I am a supporter of our leaders returning to the COTUS in terms of the rights it is supposed to defend.  The Bill of Rights, actually, the first ten amendments, is the essential component of the COTUS, the framewrok of it is simple to determine how the bodies of reps are chosen.

Two things I have learned about the COTUS:

1: It was intended to stop the government from being able to prosecute easily.  It's main purpose is to gum up and slow the government down.  I also found that a lot of the founders were sumggling --it was essentially a world where the Crown made everyone a criminal, and yes also, everyone contributed t the slave trade, a sure blight on history, and good riddance to man owning his fellowman.

And yet

2: The COTUS is a debt document foremost.  It is an essential instrument by which your nation agrees to pay its war debts mostly, but all debts.  Don't believe me?  Notice how the IMF was so eager to get Egypt to "write a Constitution!" when the government was in chaos?  What they meant to say was:  "You have to get a Constitution together before we can loan money to you!"  ...The reason for this can be found (as I found it by just reading) in Black Law Dictionary under the term "Constitutor" and the definition is "One who pays the debts of another."   ...So essentially, when Ben Franklin said  we had "A Republic if you can keep it" what he meant is "if you can manage its debts"

...So if anyone cares to argue these two points, I think it would improve my own knowledge but also will encourage a 1776 mindset which is sorely needed.  Debate and discussion, is totally lacking from our recieve-only TV world.  So, yes, disagree with me if you like.  I am no lawyer (by the grace of God not for lack of ability to win logically) but I feel I can interpret the COTUS as well as any Supreme Court judge, especially these traitors we had who killed JFK and gave a false report back when it mattered in 1963 followup events.  America lost its soul in 1963 and only 1776 can get us out of debt.

Well anyway, I wanted to flesh out my flippant comment, and obviously this makes it even worse, haha, because I am openly saying what everyone knows, that the US leaders don't give two shits about the COTUS, or the regular people, and they are coked out money-vampires  --and it's not even real money, it is fractionalized debt!  Any study of the Weimar events should tell you what to expect with certain fiat currencies not pegged to gold prior to wartime events.

A single block of Benjamins, is worth more than the all the wealth and officers and clerks and employees and entire apparatus of the Federal Reserve branches and all its officers, in terms of helping Americans.
American1973
Today I bought 300 BEN on exchanger and sent in my wallet, but no confirmation of the transaction.

Then I check the list of pools, there are also quiet, no block...

What's going on with this coin?

What's going on is that the dev made a small error in his original release such that the block times are in terms of days instead of minutes.  So, in terms of mining, we are mining coins that are like diamonds in the rough. 

If you bought, then I'd say hold long term, 10-30 years.  As for when they will show to your wallet, it is a matter of netwok confirms like with bitcoin after 7-8 confirms you are good, so it is just a matter of time.  In terms of exchanges, they register buys and sells on their own books, so until the coin is in your wallet, it is safe with your exchange (one assumes).  Let us know when they show up, and also, maybe get a miner and pitch in for the 1776 spirit.  In any case, I think you made the right choice, in terms of cost to mine, BEN should be higher, but I personally do not worry about price, but more about the honesty and open philosophy.

I am having a lot of fun reading the Ben source code and might be able to help fork it to faster TX times like, months from now but I am a total n00b to programming.  It feels good though, because I see a blockchain as being even more useful than a Constitution.  In terms of it being a device which can allow humans to literally own and hold the means to control their own commerce and lives.  If we build the right blockchain, we won't even need politicians, imo.  Though the men like Benjamin F. will always rise to the top due to common sense.
Sorry to ask but I'm a n00b and was wonder, does the wallet just take a while to sync? 

It stopped 6 hours ago and hasn't budged since and I wasn't sure if this is normal or not.

Typically yes.  It can take a while.  It should tell you how many connections to the network you have and how far behind it is at least tho.

Ok thanks.   Yes, it says I have 8 connections and last block received 7 hours ago.

American1973
Sorry to ask but I'm a n00b and was wonder, does the wallet just take a while to sync? 

It stopped 6 hours ago and hasn't budged since and I wasn't sure if this is normal or not.

Typically yes.  It can take a while.  It should tell you how many connections to the network you have and how far behind it is at least tho.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Today I bought 300 BEN on exchanger and sent in my wallet, but no confirmation of the transaction.

Then I check the list of pools, there are also quiet, no block...

What's going on with this coin?

American1973
We got some good miners on ben.hasher.ca.  Nice work people, let's keep that 1776 spirit alive.

Yeah, good work everyone. Pushing through some blocks.

Agreed, gelmo74 is a champion of this moment, Excelsior!

Let's agree that mining is a relatively subjective action in terms of dollars and cents.  In the true analysis, we mine for the future.  Indeed, what other reason is there to mine if not to make a better life?

Also, I am reading Ben's code in VS 2008 which I am new to, but it helps to see all the calls and their origins.  I am pretty sure I am seeing the lines in main that do the math, but I am new to programming though I have read many books on it I just never cared enough until now.

Well, an idea I have also is to get Benjamins involved in libraries somehow.  It only makes sense since Benjamin F. was the true original patron of human blockchain proof trust in terms of loaning out books.  I feel there is some way to alter this code such that the diff makes the TX happen faster (more coins also I guess), but more importantly to transform Benjamins into a voting type or 'colored' coin, that benefits humanity.  It might take me all year, but I intend to continue mining Benjamins in the 1776 spirit.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We got some good miners on ben.hasher.ca.  Nice work people, let's keep that 1776 spirit alive.

Yeah, good work everyone. Pushing through some blocks.
American1973
We got some good miners on hasher.ca.  Nice work people, let's keep that 1776 spirit alive.
American1973
[...] blockexplorer not loading

Yes it would be nice to have it load.

Ben said it was getting DDOSed but not sure about now.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
done withdrawal but no signs of life, pending and blockexplorer not loading
Pages:
Jump to: