Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 57. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Seriously, feel free to PM me if there is something wonky you need to share. I would rather know the details of the issue than be pissed about not knowing.
Looks like market doesn't exist. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until the end of the weekend to give up his link on BenjaminsBaby

Was there no volume on that site or something?

Benjamins market was down because of a technical issue. It is up again

So then, what of my withdrawal?
I see it still hasn't gone through.

If you need more time, just lemme know, but don't leave me wondering if I am out my Bens.

Your withdrawal will be processed withing next 10 minutes. Thanks for your patience

Well, been an hour, no transfer yet.
You closed the support ticket, despite the problem obviously not being taken care of yet.
What gives?
Am I screwed out of my Bens?
Are you still trying to work it out?
How about something other than telling me that my withdrawal will be processed in the next 10 minutes when it obviously wont be?

I am an understanding guy, if there is a problem, all I ask is that you communicate it to me. Don't stall me.
Activity: 140
Looks like market doesn't exist. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait until the end of the weekend to give up his link on BenjaminsBaby

If you need more time, just lemme know, but don't leave me wondering if I am out my Bens.

Your withdrawal will be processed withing next 10 minutes. Thanks for your patience

Sweet. Thank you.
I rather like you little exchange, and you gave Bens a chance early on, you get bonus credit for that.

Agreed. It looks nice and has worked just fine for me so far. Let's get him some more traffic!

Sweet. Thank you.
I rather like you little exchange, and you gave Bens a chance early on, you get bonus credit for that.
Activity: 154

Activity: 154

pmtocoins having issues with Ben. Any info about that here?

Haven't heard anything
pmtocoins having issues with Ben. Any info about that here?
We still need to spread the hashrate around to the other pools, guys
Still looking for more Chinese and Russian promoters. PM me what you can do if interested
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!

Thanks so much for including our community in your launch. We are very excited to be a part of it, and will do our best to help you guys grow. You've reserved one of the four spots for exchange links on BenjaminsBaby.com - Only one left!

Thanks again!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!
Ok, we will follow the general consensus and deal with the longer blocks until difficulty drops. No fork incoming, so I guess your Benjamins will just be even more rare than we planned for a while  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Looks like about two weeks

Yes, we may fork it in the future to speed up the retargeting

Do not do that. It may seem like the way, today. consider bitcoin and the gold standard. The same way a low difficulty attracts the hoard, and a high one dispells it, a constant confuses. Do not go the kimoto gravity well folly of scrypt and retarget block for block, this aides multiminers. Just be steadfast, honest and the hashing will go so high with none of that "merged mining" shite.      I have been holding strong mining through the 253k for the drop, ofc, but consider how well ben is doing, and how it is not like other coins. to immediately change difficulty and fork the chain does not increase power, it diffuses it. this is not a scrypt coin, it does not need 30second retargeting for difficulty. it can be sustained by dedicated asics and become glorious. forks weaken coins, do not make me regret backing this one.

I agree
Before you guys get mad about difficulty going up again, let me explain

86400 seconds in a day x 17 days since launch = 1468800 seconds

1468800 / 64 second target = 22,950 - The block the network believes we should be on

It's higher now to compensate for the initial spike in hash rate, but will drop significantly during the next retarget. We are about 8% behind target right now in terms of coin generation for the current time
Confirmation time is usually much faster than currently. Right now it retargets every 2 weeks

If we did fork it, we would not do gravity well. We don't want to fork it at all, the only reason I even mentioned it was because people were asking for it earlier
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I dunno, the bitcoin txn confirmation speed has become positively painful since I've gotten used to the faster block times of other coins.  There's nothing particular about scrypt that would lend itself to faster blocks -- the difficulty will adjust according to supply and demand regardless of the underlying algorithm, with a few exceptions like some of the prime algos that are inherently high diff to start with.  ASICs create a wider spread of hashing power for sha256 coins, which I don't particularly see as an advantage for growth, moreso for sustainability but I don't think we're quite there yet.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I like the slower blocks personally
Pages:
Jump to: