Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 70. (Read 94385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Selling 20K BEN for 1BTC at the rate of 0.00005 Per BEN.

PM if Genuinely Interested.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Don't mean to spam, but I sorta feel like part of the "Ben family" now Smiley

I have another project in the works - RigHound - and I could really use some more alpha testers.  It's a website designed for remote management of all your Scrypt/ASIC mining rigs, so you can view stats, change pools and monitor all from one place.

Read more about it here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-righound-remotely-manage-all-your-mining-rigs-459219

I still have about 10 slots open for alpha testers, thanks in advance for your help!
Activity: 714
What option to vanitygen should I use to generate BEN addresses?  

Either one should work if you have the info you need

Oh... let me rephrase.  What's the NUMBER to pass to vanitygen for BEN?  The leading character is 1, like bitcoin, but -X 0 does not produce a valid BEN address.

So, vanitygen -X ## 1Prayer

Thanks!

1 for address and 5 for private keys if that is what you're asking. If it's not working, though, let me know and I'll check it out

To expand on this for its something i can contribute knowledge to:

0 for public and + 128 to that for private, so private is 128, 0 in hex = 0x00 and 128 in hex = 0x80.
This ends up showing 1 and 5. So 0 gives 1 and 128 gives 5, so... you want to input 0 and 128 not 1 and 5 or hex im not sure.
Maybe this helps.

EDIT: sorry didnt see your reply saying you did use 0, i just was replying to the above quotes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1 for address and 5 for private keys if that is what you're asking. If it's not working, though, let me know and I'll check it out

Still missing something...  vanitygen makes Bitcoin addresses.  With a value provided with teh -X flag, it can generate addresses for other networks.  For example, 30 produces Dogecoin addresses, while 48 produces Litecoin addresses.  No argument or a value of 0 will produce Bitcoin addresses.

In Doge's source for base58.h, I find PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 30.  In Litecoin, I find PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 48.  In the benjamin source, I find it unchanged from slightly dated Bitcoin sources, which is PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 0.

Here's something that I'm really not understanding...

Code:
C:\vanitygen>vanitygen.exe -X 0 1BEN
Difficulty: 77178
Pattern: 1BEN
Address: 1BEN1A3cevyfWdKNdqFfMUcD7BB4EureiX
Privkey: 5JmKiSnKfznhmqEFcuUbH8j71DRsNvSrH96A8bbADfC4jBjRcqL

Code:
importprivkey 5JmKiSnKfznhmqEFcuUbH8j71DRsNvSrH96A8bbADfC4jBjRcqL test

listaccounts
{
"" : 0.00000000,
"Mining" : 34.11599215,
"test" : 0.00000000
}

getaccountaddress test
1P8suVWorBfswbPAYdFtdkJsacgn3d5iFm

dumpprivkey 1P8suVWorBfswbPAYdFtdkJsacgn3d5iFm

L2SCBkBHTWUmjEqVxxsSBRpQqGDceoxTMS65Ltky7gEXu2XAjLQk

Hrrmm... might be a whole 'nother issue not related to Vanitygen?

Thanks for the details. I'll take a look at it this week and get back to you. I think I understand what the problem you're having is, now
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Still missing something...  vanitygen makes Bitcoin addresses.  With a value provided with teh -X flag, it can generate addresses for other networks.  For example, 30 produces Dogecoin addresses, while 48 produces Litecoin addresses.  No argument or a value of 0 will produce Bitcoin addresses.

In Doge's source for base58.h, I find PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 30.  In Litecoin, I find PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 48.  In the benjamin source, I find it unchanged from slightly dated Bitcoin sources, which is PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 0.

Here's something that I'm really not understanding...

Code:
C:\vanitygen>vanitygen.exe -X 0 1BEN
Difficulty: 77178
Pattern: 1BEN
Address: 1BEN1A3cevyfWdKNdqFfMUcD7BB4EureiX
Privkey: 5JmKiSnKfznhmqEFcuUbH8j71DRsNvSrH96A8bbADfC4jBjRcqL

Code:
importprivkey 5JmKiSnKfznhmqEFcuUbH8j71DRsNvSrH96A8bbADfC4jBjRcqL test

listaccounts
{
"" : 0.00000000,
"Mining" : 34.11599215,
"test" : 0.00000000
}

getaccountaddress test
1P8suVWorBfswbPAYdFtdkJsacgn3d5iFm

dumpprivkey 1P8suVWorBfswbPAYdFtdkJsacgn3d5iFm

L2SCBkBHTWUmjEqVxxsSBRpQqGDceoxTMS65Ltky7gEXu2XAjLQk

Hrrmm... might be a whole 'nother issue not related to Vanitygen?

BENJAMINS swag bags coming soon, maybe...!?
Diff already at 253K, it'll take a few days for my little USB eruptor to break a block at that rate...I joined the hasher.ca pool since there are only 3 workers on it right now :O

Welcome aboard the BEN TRAIN!! Let's get that hashrate spread out more everyone

P2Pool: http://p2pool.neocities.org/coin_ben.html (Pool Op: deeppurple72)

Benjamins Pool: http://ben.hasher.ca (Pool Op: crackfoo)

Benjamins P2Pool: http://coinminer.net:19986 (Pool Op: RobRoy)

Benjamins Pool: http://ben.pitythepool.com (Pool Op: Mortimer452)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Diff already at 253K, it'll take a few days for my little USB eruptor to break a block at that rate...I joined the hasher.ca pool since there are only 3 workers on it right now :O
200 GH/s of miners on the pool should help...  Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Updated OP with some more nodes
I'm getting a big fat 0 connections with the windows wallet; was hoping to do some solo mining too.  Any tips?  I added all the nodes on the front page post (benjamins.conf?) as well as a couple others I found browsing through the forum.

Try these addnodes, they got me synced a couple days ago.

addnode=95.85.39.131
addnode=97.112.91.126
addnode=192.227.160.84
addnode=71.240.166.229

Brilliant, that did the trick, thanks!
Activity: 524
I'm getting a big fat 0 connections with the windows wallet; was hoping to do some solo mining too.  Any tips?  I added all the nodes on the front page post (benjamins.conf?) as well as a couple others I found browsing through the forum.

Try these addnodes, they got me synced a couple days ago.

addnode=95.85.39.131
addnode=97.112.91.126
addnode=192.227.160.84
addnode=71.240.166.229
1.7th over at pittythepool.com, we need to spread the hashes around more.  

Agreed. The more spread out it is, the more everyone will make!
Activity: 524
1.7th over at pittythepool.com, we need to spread the hashes around more.  
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I still really like this coin. I hope you get it to go somewhere. A good shape with a decent launch is fuckin rare these days

Oh... let me rephrase.  What's the NUMBER to pass to vanitygen for BEN?  The leading character is 1, like bitcoin, but -X 0 does not produce a valid BEN address.

Thanks!

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Oh... let me rephrase.  What's the NUMBER to pass to vanitygen for BEN?  The leading character is 1, like bitcoin, but -X 0 does not produce a valid BEN address.

Thanks!
About half the hits on BenjaminsBaby.com have been from China. Interesting
Hi all,

I just wanted to give you an update that BEN volume keeps rising at CryptX, and is the second most traded coin on the site so far.

Awesome! What's the volume been like?

Still fairly small, about 2BTC in the last 24 hours, but that's double what it was yesterday, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Everyone is waiting for the price to go higher  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: