Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 71. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I just wanted to give you an update that BEN volume keeps rising at CryptX, and is the second most traded coin on the site so far.

Awesome! What's the volume been like?
what price you predict for benjamins coin in about two or tree months ? i know coin is still young and mining is relatively easy for now so many people mine it with ordinary miners.

Much, MUCH higher than currently. That's why I'm buying as many as I possibly can!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what price you predict for benjamins coin in about two or tree months ? i know coin is still young and mining is relatively easy for now so many people mine it with ordinary miners.
What option to vanitygen should I use to generate BEN addresses? 

Either one should work if you have the info you need
Activity: 69
What option to vanitygen should I use to generate BEN addresses? 
We are currently working on the merchant services and payment gateway for Benjamins, but are also looking for new ideas!

What else would you like to see BEN be used for? Should we contact some of the gaming sites? Gambling and wagering is not something we are licensed to do, but would be happy to include 3rd party sites for those

If you guys have any other ideas, let us know! The pools list, explorer, and paper wallets are now all live on BenjaminsBaby.com

Pools: http://www.BenjaminsBaby.com/pools.html

Explorer: http://www.BenjaminsBaby.com/explorer.html

Paper Wallets: http://www.BenjaminsBaby.com/paperwallet.html
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Yea, I just wanted to get it posted in case anyone needs to pull it from github to make a game or add it somewhere or something. I think I found another coin that I can copy the networkhash from. Looks like unobtanium added it later, as well, so it should be pretty easy to slip in there. Chances are it'll just be on the github so pools can pull the info. Since it's only cosmetic updates and not mandatory or a fork, I probably won't bother updating all the daemons and QT for Windows since the info will be easily available from the pools

ahh yeah gotcha. yeah I wouldn't bother with the daemons/QT as pools usually just pull from git.

Yea, I just wanted to get it posted in case anyone needs to pull it from github to make a game or add it somewhere or something. I think I found another coin that I can copy the networkhash from. Looks like unobtanium added it later, as well, so it should be pretty easy to slip in there. Chances are it'll just be on the github so pools can pull the info. Since it's only cosmetic updates and not mandatory or a fork, I probably won't bother updating all the daemons and QT for Windows since the info will be easily available from the pools, or if you are on Windows and want it that bad chances are you will just compile it yourself anyway
Fixed up a few links and added all 4 pools to the site, as well as the block explorer
Paper Wallets now available at http://www.BenjaminsBaby.com/paperwallet.html

Let me know if any of you find any issues with anything on the site
Excellent, glad everything is accounted for!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Credited to my account now & Sold Wink

www.cryptx.io EXCHANGE

Great Place to Buy & Sell Benjamins !
Activity: 86
i can testify yes they do pay out on withdraws

+1

They paid me out ok wasnt a large sum I wish i did not sell now

Oh well mine on!!
legendary
Just a question, are the funds meant to be transferred to 8 or so different wallets 8 or so times ?

My amount I followed through the blockchain with whoever else's was transferred at the same time, and the total amount has been transferred to a different wallet multiple times is what I'm saying...

Isn't this weird if it was already meant to be credited. 7 Hours so far...

Follow it Backwards yourself: http://198.147.23.176:2750/a/1PMuvJXFAb
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Ok received an email regarding the problem saying:

"I'm terribly sorry about that, My payments processing engine went down overnight, but your account should be credited now."

Guess its just the waiting game now...
I can testify yes exchange is fine for deposits and withdraws i tried both deposit and withdraw on BTC and on BEN.
Now confirmed the withdraw was approved and both BTC and BEN withdraw worked.

All is now fine for me, and i can testify yes they do pay out on withdraws.

Hopefully they will sort your problem out soon, do you plan to dump your 6k for the highest ask price ?
Or you plan to put them in with a market order?
legendary
Ok received an email regarding the problem saying:

"I'm terribly sorry about that, My payments processing engine went down overnight, but your account should be credited now."

Guess its just the waiting game now...
Pages:
Jump to: