Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 69. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am back.

After the frustration with my wallet for a few days, I stayed away.
Not that I had anywhere else to point my Antminer...

So, I am back, wonder if I can get 2 or 3 Bens a day with this thing.

Now, we really need this coin to take off.
Activity: 140
Don't mean to spam, but I sorta feel like part of the "Ben family" now Smiley

I have another project in the works - RigHound - and I could really use some more alpha testers.  It's a website designed for remote management of all your Scrypt/ASIC mining rigs, so you can view stats, change pools and monitor all from one place.

Read more about it here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-righound-remotely-manage-all-your-mining-rigs-459219

I still have about 10 slots open for alpha testers, thanks in advance for your help!

pretty cool. Is it just for cgminer right now?

For now, yes.  However, it's my understanding that BFGMiner has a very similar API, so I may add support for that in the future.

Looks pretty sweet. I believe they are pretty similar as far as the calls go
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

I have another project in the works - RigHound - and I could really use some more alpha testers.  It's a website designed for remote management of all your Scrypt/ASIC mining rigs, so you can view stats, change pools and monitor all from one place.

Read more about it here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-righound-remotely-manage-all-your-mining-rigs-459219

I still have about 10 slots open for alpha testers, thanks in advance for your help!

For now, yes.  However, it's my understanding that BFGMiner has a very similar API, so I may add support for that in the future.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it. I only use bfg right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Ok, I've done some calculations regarding the difficulty adjustments today. We need roughly 2 more weeks before the true difficulty will be found. The adjustments are made on time periods that so far have had massive fluctuations in difficulty. Code changes will be done if found to be needed, but we will see in a few weeks how the network performance has gone. So far, nbo adjustments are foreseen

In about 1 week, we will pass the first major calculation, which will get us closer. The weeks following these corrections will get us back to our true difficulty to hashrate ratio
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am mining on your coin in a pool, and love it so far.  I am the lowest hashrate on the pool, I cannot afford any more equipment, other than a few antminer u1's.

Post or PM an address and I'll send a couple over to get you going!

Thanks!

1N5yToxctsQcUF9BfY6cY5gQ69w7ERhmNM

That looks nice! I made it transparent, so it fits everywhere nicely

http://i.imgur.com/WnmmM2D.gif

I'm actually going to use that for the paper wallets page and maybe the explorer for a nice picture at the top if you don't mind

No problem, glad I could help.  Got a baby about to be born, so I don't get my toys to play with anymore, the least I can do is help.  Trying to get me a nice sum of BEN for the baby Smiley
Put it in the OP, too. That picture is bad ass
I am mining on your coin in a pool, and love it so far.  I am the lowest hashrate on the pool, I cannot afford any more equipment, other than a few antminer u1's.

Thanks!

That looks nice! I made it transparent, so it fits everywhere nicely

I'm actually going to use that for the paper wallets page and maybe the explorer for a nice picture at the top if you don't mind
I am mining on your coin in a pool, and love it so far.  I am the lowest hashrate on the pool, I cannot afford any more equipment, other than a few antminer u1's.

Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/mGUp9pr.jpg
I am mining on your coin in a pool, and love it so far.  I am the lowest hashrate on the pool, I cannot afford any more equipment, other than a few antminer u1's.

Thanks. Hopefully we made the right decision and not participating in cheap tricks will come out on top in the end. We feel our product, support, website, and upcoming services will be more than enough to push Benjamins forward
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Well I think we found where all the fake exchange votes are coming from. Got this PM a few days ago but we won't stoop to these low levels. BENJAMINS will take care of itself!

We have discussed this internally and will NOT resort to cheap marketing tactics like this. Shady coins need this, we don't!

100/500/1000/1500(max) unique real users posting and voting on your "Add to cryptsy" freshdesk topic.

This service targets 3 main goals:
1)Getting people to believe in your coin's chance of getting traded on a major exchange
2)Getting cryptsy and other smaller exchange owners to notice you have a supporting community
3)steps 1 and 2 will naturally drive major hash power and hype to your coin multiplying your chances to get
listed on both cryptsy and other smaller exchanges along the way

I have successfully delivered to 18 coins and counting, many are now traded on cryptsy.
Customer confidentiality is promised!
I will point no-one to your coin not even to "show my work", you can count on that.

PM me what vote package you want and we will discuss details and price in BTC.
Have doubts? What is there to lose?
*You pay me AFTER I deliver the work*

P.s I also offer services to bump bitcointalk threads
Smiley[/center]

Forwarded it to BitJohn and BigVern for you. I think its safe to say they won't like this going on at all

Makes sense how shit coins get hundreds of votes though
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Well I think we found where all the fake exchange votes are coming from. Got this PM a few days ago but we won't stoop to these low levels. BENJAMINS will take care of itself!

We have discussed this internally and will NOT resort to cheap marketing tactics like this. Shady coins need this, we don't!

100/500/1000/1500(max) unique real users posting and voting on your "Add to cryptsy" freshdesk topic.

1)Getting people to believe in your coin's chance of getting traded on a major exchange
2)Getting cryptsy and other smaller exchange owners to notice you have a supporting community
3)steps 1 and 2 will naturally drive major hash power and hype to your coin multiplying your chances to get

I have successfully delivered to 18 coins and counting, many are now traded on cryptsy.
I will point no-one to your coin not even to "show my work", you can count on that.

Smiley[/center]
you are being awfully nice... Just post the name so we all know who the shady characters are!  Angry 

Smiley[/center]
just curious how many bens per day people are mining and at what hashrates?

Roughly 8 BEN per GH per day right now...ish
Activity: 452
just curious how many bens per day people are mining and at what hashrates?
Activity: 452
wait til the block halves and diff goes up ^^  ben value is going up up up
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Pages:
Jump to: