Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 73. (Read 94385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I don't understand why it's taking so long though if the Confirmations are double the send and receive amount required.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Deposits seem normal to me, deposited both BEN to test and BTC to buy. I haven't withdrawn anything from there, yet, though.

I believe he does manual withdraws and stores all coins in cold storage
legendary
I've deposited an amount on cryptX.io Exchange & 34 confirmations have passed so far and it still isn't showing on the website......if it changes I will Update.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is cryptx.io Exchange Confirmed as Paying out and Trustworthy for Large amount's ?

I'm waiting on a payout for 3 hours now, we'll see I guess...
legendary
[BEN] is Booming, It's being Mined/Talked about heaps Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Ah my dear friend Benjamin.  He and I had many a discussion about currency back in the day.  Unfortunately, I am not able to mine this SHA coin of his namesake.  If anyone would like to help a Founding Father out - it's deeply appreciated: 1CvDt72Ai1bJ7hFbAgXNdAFZrrFb8bAVsU

“I sincerely believe… that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale.” ~Letter to John Taylor, 1816

Yours in Liberty,
Thomas Jefferson

Ah yes, brother Thomas! I see you found my time machine, I left it in the cellar with the puzzles I knew only you would solve

I have sent you some of my namesakes to keep your interest high, I do hope dear Martha is well. Please tell Patsy I bid her good morrow

Do you see what our creation has become!? AN ABOMINATION I SAY

ohhh my rofl!!
legendary
Is cryptx.io Exchange Confirmed as Paying out and Trustworthy for Large amount's ?
Activity: 452
True how do we drum up support?

make some for sale trades, only sell a few and sell at a high price. that will make others want to sell and buy if they see them listed any lower etc

Also, you get value for your bens. win/win

when I get a minute I am going to do a few listings just to see how they go. Gotta test the water to know its temp. Smiley

Benjamins has been added at Coin-Swap.net

Awesome! Added to OP - Thanks!

Post an address and I'll send some over to say thanks!

"from :Coin Swap
8:49 PM (6 minutes ago)

to: me
Benjamins is up and running. Guy needs to get the source on github!"

/\

from coin-swap

Glad he got that going so fast ^^       I would take his advice and get the source onto github so other exchanges add it as well. Smiley

It's on github, all you have to do is PM me for the link. Only reason I haven't posted it yet is because we are trying to get a few things like getnetworkhash in before posting it and I don't want to make people update twice for simple things. The source is on our website, though, as well as compiled daemons and QT for both platforms
Activity: 452

"from :Coin Swap
8:49 PM (6 minutes ago)

to: me
Benjamins is up and running. Guy needs to get the source on github!"

/\

from coin-swap

Glad he got that going so fast ^^       I would take his advice and get the source onto github so other exchanges add it as well. Smiley

Activity: 643
Merit: 253
We've paid for both the top banner and sidebar ads over at http://cryptonerd.co and they just got posted with the pics posted earlier

That should drum us up some nice attention!
Ah my dear friend Benjamin.  He and I had many a discussion about currency back in the day.  Unfortunately, I am not able to mine this SHA coin of his namesake.  If anyone would like to help a Founding Father out - it's deeply appreciated: 1CvDt72Ai1bJ7hFbAgXNdAFZrrFb8bAVsU

“I sincerely believe… that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale.” ~Letter to John Taylor, 1816

Yours in Liberty,
Thomas Jefferson

Ah yes, brother Thomas! I see you found my time machine, I left it in the cellar with the puzzles I knew only you would solve

I have sent you some of my namesakes to keep your interest high, I do hope dear Martha is well. Please tell Patsy I bid her good morrow

Do you see what our creation has become!? AN ABOMINATION I SAY
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yours in Liberty,
Thomas Jefferson
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
True how do we drum up support?
Activity: 490
WTF where are all the buyers?  Roll Eyes

1.83659476 BTC

In 1 Day thats not bad
need more buyers... :-(
WTF where are all the buyers?  Roll Eyes

1.83659476 BTC

In 1 Day thats not bad
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I give up.

I still can't get the wallet to sync, I'll just consider my Bens in there as lost.

And it is syncing... stupid wallet is trying to make my head explode.

You're not the only one.
Pages:
Jump to: