Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 75. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
--queue 1 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1

Not sure how to put this in sorry noob alert

I can see your hashrate on the pool now, if you adjust those settings you should see the rejects drop to 1% or less.

If you have any problems let me know, also, once you get more comfortable with bfgminer, if you do alot of pool/coin switching look into nates multiminer, he has done a wonderful job reducing the headache of mining multiple coins/pools on the same rigs and not needing an army of .bat .cmd or .conf files cluttering up your desktop/folders    (it runs bfgminer in a shell, it is sort of like a suite of enhancements and a gui for bfgminer)

try scantime 1 expiry 2 queue 0   I find that works better than 1 1 1    if you were on default teh settings were scan 120 expiry 60 queue 0  (bitcoin default)

exactly when a block is found will be inaccurate until more time has passed since joining. You are likely seeing the amount of time for the pool as an average. It is a matter of %     if you are 70% of the hashpower on a pool getting blocks every 2 hours you get 70 coins 12 times a day vs being .5% and getting coins every few minutes but it being .5-1coin         I assume you are on pity the pool as that is their blockrate at the moment. It is also important to divide the hashrate for many reasons (noone benefits if the coin is vulnerable to 51% attacks etc). I like small pool high variance myself, as I tend to see more coins ultimately.   It is hard to properly evaluate any pool in small time chunks, I like to observe 6+ hours of mining at least to start making comparisons.

http://nwoolls.github.io/MultiMiner/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.1960
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Sorry you have to bare with me now I canot find cofig folder in bfg I looked in the folder where the bat file is

Cheers I was looking for a file called conf ... Could you explain about the block for me
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I need some help, my wallet isn't syncing. I let it go overnight but it still says no block sources available. Any suggestions? Here's my benjamins.conf

server-1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=ben
rpcpassword=franklin
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=12378
addnode=79.30.41.82
addnode=79.35.184.193
addnode=178.210.43.53
addnode=37.4.59.204
addnode=188.162.40.145
addnode=67.233.202.8
addnode=66.186.168.160
addnode=70.169.118.178
addnode=216.145.101.106
addnode=123.211.105.43
addnode=50.42.35.91
addnode=46.118.221.232
addnode=124.169.133.2
addnode=86.5.174.41
addnode=151.50.110.59
addnode=184.75.214.210
addnode=162.243.225.132
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You can just delete the config file to go back to default
Cheers but thats twice as bad now - do you know what my settings would have been before.

Also i have a question on 1 pool I use it says

Est. Avg. Time per Block    1 minutes 4 seconds

Then on another it says

Expected time to block:    8h 56m 21 s

Does this mean it will be 8h 56m 21 s Before anyone gets a [payment
Activity: 490
0.069 for 1000 ben seems cheap, wonder why someone does not grab those .069 and .070.

I have my BTC tied up on cryptsy dang it! Sad

posted my support on the cryptsy discussion.

will do coinex once  Iremember where my login info is written down ^^

on bfg miner add that to your .bat file. if you are using save config on bfgminer from the bfgminer screen hit settings, then s to change scantime, e for expiry q for queue.

then w and enter to write the config (save)

This will help you make adjustments easier later, too, since you can just edit the config file in notepad

on bfg miner add that to your .bat file. if you are using save config on bfgminer from the bfgminer screen hit settings, then s to change scantime, e for expiry q for queue.

then w and enter to write the config (save)

First would be to turn scantime, queue, and expiry to 1

Not sure how to do this do I do this in BFG Miner?

I have a asic cube 30ghs and a jalipino

You were probably getting rejects from old shares that have already passed but were stuck in your queue
First would be to turn scantime, queue, and expiry to 1

Not sure how to do this do I do this in BFG Miner?

I have a asic cube 30ghs and a jalipino

I have moved to this p2p now because it shows hash rate
How come yesterday when i was mining I got over 1000 coins and today expected 250

is this because of difficulty

Thanks

jump on a smaller pool like one of the p2p and spread the hashrate. You will likely see less frequent but higher overall rewards with the way the network is divided right now.

http://coinminer.net:19999/static/  << this one could definately use hashrate bump.

Jumped on I seem to be getting a lot of rejects is this normal?

Thanks

What's your hashrate for what you have pointed at that pool? We can help you optimize your settings if you post your hashrate. With P2Pools, there are several options

First would be to turn scantime, queue, and expiry down to 1
How come yesterday when i was mining I got over 1000 coins and today expected 250

Thanks

jump on a smaller pool like one of the p2p and spread the hashrate. You will likely see less frequent but higher overall rewards with the way the network is divided right now.

http://coinminer.net:19999/static/  << this one could definately use hashrate bump.

Jumped on I seem to be getting a lot of rejects is this normal?

Thanks

Thanks

I wish we could get a Mac client but at the time we don't have one and none of us have any experience with Macs  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Are you working on getting the src on github as well as an OSX wallet?

Thanks!

bump... Smiley
Activity: 490
I have been talking to the guy who runs coinswap https://coin-swap.net/ and have done a few successful trades for other alts there. I mentioned adding benjamins and he said it will be done pretty soon. Cheesy

I will update when benjamin is actually tradeable there but figured I would give a heads up so people hold til there are more options. Lets see these bennies rise!

If anyone feels generous feel free to send me some benjamins ofc Wink  1EwKmi6ebaRgcv1RJVzsivdCi1Br8nNdms   Cheesy

I sold someone 5 million CTM on https://coin-swap.net  Wink

Yeah I bought some 21coin from you there as well. I had a small issue on one trade as I had omitted the btc transfer fee (sending btc from cryptsy instead of my wallet) The operator of the site got my refund within a couple minutes, and canceled all the fees. Which is where we got talking. I am glad ben will be listed there, it has been a good experience thus far, very transparent. (I was sweating a little when it seemed like my btc was stuck in not enough fee limbo ^^) 

I'm curious where BEN will settle in at, there are 1.8 million mined so far gotta think someone is gonna sell at the right price...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Thanks

that and more people on the pools.
Pages:
Jump to: