Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms - page 2. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Thanks Victor for coming back to discord and helping us test this new software.

I have to wait for developers to come online to give you the software, but I am happy you were willing to work with us so thanks again!
Hi, jamgd!

When I posted the result it was just fact. Why do you take it as a insult or critics? It seems you pretty smart guy and I hope you will manage to create good product. But I  repeat again - it is wrong to use different soft for the same algo for the same card at the same time.

I love ya Victor!

I do agree with you also...to some extent. We do feel that it's a more than 6 card issue that we are working on. I don't see those issues on my miner.

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE? Please we need more information if so.

Victor will have two cards open two different miners using the same algo to the same pool.

Victor, we need people like you to help us solve the issue and we would love for you to work with us on finding a solution. The awesome devs stayed up all night just to try and solve your problem. They think they did and if they are right then adding the 7th card would cause issues. If you don't have time to test, I understand you are busy, then please give me time to build an 8 card rig and test myself.

IF ANYONE HAS A RIG WITH MORE THAN 6 CARDS WILLING TO TEST, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!.

Lastly, thanks for part of your comment, we are trying and also hope that this software does make a positive impact on our industry.

Thanks,
James
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Hi, jamgd!

When I posted the result it was just fact. Why do you take it as a insult or critics? It seems you pretty smart guy and I hope you will manage to create good product. But I  repeat again - it is wrong to use different soft for the same algo for the same card at the same time.
New Beta coming tomorrow with updated miner speeds and also some bug fixes...a list of changes will be included with new beta

Thank you all for your support.

We also are happy that several miners had issues this week (cryptodredge, trex,) and also HSR disappearing as it allowed us to change the way we connect to the miner. We are now able to remotely shut down algorithms that have issues.

This way, if a miner has problems, we can shut down the algos or miners to make sure your platform is not trying to connect to a bad miner and no loss in mining time.

Just a few comparison of algo speeds vs nicehash

algo                       nh                     HK
neoscrypt          1.4MH/s            1.39MH/s
lyra2REv2         66.74MH/s        78.37MH/s
x11 Gost           11.38MH/s        16.2 MH/s
Blake2s               5.9GH/s            7.2GH/s
Skunk                 50.91MH/s        52.3MH/s
Lyra2z               2.9MH/s               3.8MH/s
x16r                   13MH/s                17MH/s

We are so much more than profit switching...with almost every GPU algorithm, we welcome you to try and also become involved in giving ideas to make this even better!
So, jamgd challenged me to post some results. Here they are. 24h of working 7x gtx 1080 ti:
Ethereum - 8,63$ (gross);
Zero - 7,62$;
BitcoinGold - 6,16$;
Hash Kings Miner - 5.01$.

Yes I did, but there is one issue I would like you to admit to.

Victor has 8 cards, our system was designed for 6 cards. Since all of my rigs have 6 cards we did not test what would happen if we added more. Victor, YESTERDAY, Let us know of this issue. It wasn't using all of the cards...the developers stayed up all last night...well until 3am...to come up with a fix for using more than 6 miners. I DMed Victor letting him know that we may have a fix and the new beta should take care of his issue (DMed last night Victor). The beta will be out today to help solve the issue.

If our miner platform was not working correctly on your system, and you knew that it was not, and we were working on a fix all last night.
How did you test our system for 24 hours when the fix isn't available yet?

As I said in my DM last night to you Victor...I will let you know when we have this fix ready for you...but this was a false comment. I ask you...have we been working with you on this problem and have we been working to resolve?

Thanks,
James
Do not distort the result. I didn't start 8 card-rig; your miner can't work with 8-th card. But 7 work all day long and some minutes for dev.

Hey it's up to you but we think we have the fix for the 8 card rig...willing to try it out? It's not on the latest beta, I would have to give you a new version (we have to test)...up to you, if not, then it will probably be Saturday before I can get to my rigs to build an 8 card one and then Sunday before we can release if it works.

Thanks,
James
I've been mining for a while but never mined a coin directly until I used this.

I'm not sure of why people are having issues but everything is working great for me and my income is almost double mining an actual coin. I followed what they said and did better. I never visited an exchange before and I want to thank the HK team for showing me how. It was really easy and I now am trying to buy and sell to see if I can make even more, this is just using the coins I already mined. Some of these coins are going for .00000003 btc and if I sell at .00000004 I just increased my profits and then I try to buy back at 3. It is taking a while but it's fun trying to do it. I'm sure I'm going to lose but this has brought a whole new side of mining that I didn't know about.

I for one appreciate what you are trying to do and what you have done for me. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the review...yes there are many coins that you can start mining for only a few sats but you still have to be careful. The whole idea is to minimize risk, but we are talking in discord so we work work on how to understand the market trends and the buy/sell walls to look for.

Let's continue to make money!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I've been mining for a while but never mined a coin directly until I used this.

I'm not sure of why people are having issues but everything is working great for me and my income is almost double mining an actual coin. I followed what they said and did better. I never visited an exchange before and I want to thank the HK team for showing me how. It was really easy and I now am trying to buy and sell to see if I can make even more, this is just using the coins I already mined. Some of these coins are going for .00000003 btc and if I sell at .00000004 I just increased my profits and then I try to buy back at 3. It is taking a while but it's fun trying to do it. I'm sure I'm going to lose but this has brought a whole new side of mining that I didn't know about.

I for one appreciate what you are trying to do and what you have done for me. Keep up the good work.
So, jamgd challenged me to post some results. Here they are. 24h of working 7x gtx 1080 ti:
Zero - 7,62$;
BitcoinGold - 6,16$;

Victor has 8 cards, our system was designed for 6 cards. Since all of my rigs have 6 cards we did not test what would happen if we added more. Victor, YESTERDAY, Let us know of this issue. It wasn't using all of the cards...the developers stayed up all last night...well until 3am...to come up with a fix for using more than 6 miners. I DMed Victor letting him know that we may have a fix and the new beta should take care of his issue (DMed last night Victor). The beta will be out today to help solve the issue.

If our miner platform was not working correctly on your system, and you knew that it was not, and we were working on a fix all last night.

As I said in my DM last night to you Victor...I will let you know when we have this fix ready for you...but this was a false comment. I ask you...have we been working with you on this problem and have we been working to resolve?

Thanks,
James
Do not distort the result. I didn't start 8 card-rig; your miner can't work with 8-th card. But 7 work all day long and some minutes for dev.

Victor, we have continued to want to work with you but you are refusing to share information. We are asking specific questions about why something is not working right and we get attacked.

I'm sorry things are not going great for you but as I said we are working on a solution. I am in full agreement that you should have made more, but without knowing more details, we don't know what to tell you.

You have shared which pools you are using, but have not shared any other details. We would need to see why you are not switching to the most profitable coin and it takes more than you jumping into discord, yelling at us and then leaving...we need to make sure your benchmarks are accurate...if you run two miners at the same time it could affect the autoadjustment on your cards...It could be intensity was set wrong...it could be your pool information not be entered correctly...there are several reasons that we would need your help to go through.

As I said, our system is optimized for 6 cards and running the 7th could cause issues and this is a fix we are working on. We will get this solved, not just for you but for others running more than 6 card rigs.

Thanks again but please give us time to respond and fix an issue...you have to admit we have been completely upfront and honestly trying to work with you through this...can you agree with that?

Thanks,
James
Zero - 7,62$;
BitcoinGold - 6,16$;

Thanks,
James
Zero - 7,62$;
BitcoinGold - 6,16$;

Thanks,
James
Zero - 7,62$;
BitcoinGold - 6,16$;
New Beta is out with some solutions to some issues we have been seeing.

The beta came out over night and I am waiting to talk to my devs to see changes. As soon as I know what all fixes this beta has, I will report.

Thanks
James
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Disable HSR as the only coin on the algo has forked to a new algo.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
These new miners are doing extremely well. I am shocked

Good job guys keep it up
As requested,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpQRUYLBwA

Nicehash vs Hash-Kings

Profit switching is just one of the many abilities you have to make money with our platform!
New Beta is out and seems to be doing well. If you downloaded, please let us know if you are running into issues.

Thanks,
James
We want to thank several of our beta testers that helped us!

We were able to update the new cryptodredge miners and they work well.

Please download new beta

This has to be a fresh install, everything in folder must be deleted.

If you already inserted wallet information, please sign in online and get an api key to insert in program...then push save and close and verify it's online.

With new install you will have to download all miners again.

When starting push settings and enter your api key, rig name, rig type. Click save and close.

Click update server and all of your wallets will be there.

Thank you and we apologize but this was out of our control as the miners themselves had the issue,
James
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
1.15.1.0 released, includes a profitability fix and cryptodredge fix. Requires a fresh setup.
https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/
Pages:
Jump to: