Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms - page 6. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I personally love HTH...They have a fun group of people wanting to make a difference. This is not a coin you would sell right away though, this is something to hold on to for just a bit...wait for the market to revive itself and then sell off the coin if you choose.

You won't make as much money as profit switching if you wanted money today...you will make money in the long run though...to be successful, you have to be patient, know when to sell...you are already in our discord, just make sure you ask appropriate questions and we will help you build a successful profitable mining business.

Remember, I started with only one rig in November and now, when everyone else is selling off their cards, I am buying in bulk.

This is because of the program though, this is a lot of work...however, this program makes it easy for me to make more money. I can switch back and forth to any coin I have entered and mine depending on difficulty.

If I used crypto-calc, I have all of those coins on my miner, so if I saw a low difficulty coin, I can start mining instantly without having to look for the right pool, bat file, miner...I just click on the coin and push start...it's that simple.

But you are not alone...we will help you if you help us.

We want to take down these profit switching companies that have hurt this industry. I know many don't understand how, but they do...they are destroying our profits. This miner helps you transition from profit switching to mining directly with ease.

I wish you the best of luck and thank you for joining the HK family.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'll try it! I downloaded my first wallet and am mining HTH in admin coins. Their discord is really active and it seems they have a lot going on.
So far so good, I'm making a little more than nicehash. I like these admin coins, I not mined them before. How do I make money with custom or admin coins if I don't get paid in bitcoin?

Mining custom coins just means you are mining for their currency not bitcoin. You then can exchange those coins for other currencies such as bitcoin, litecoin, etc...You will make more money if you sell at appropriate times. You can make a lot more money.

Admin coins are coins that we set up for you. All you have to do is input your wallet address and we do the rest. We provided you the link to the wallets and I encourage miners to mine directly over profit-switching.

Let us know what we can do to help get you started!
So far so good, I'm making a little more than nicehash. I like these admin coins, I not mined them before. How do I make money with custom or admin coins if I don't get paid in bitcoin?
I went to the discord it wasn't too active. I downloaded the miner and watched the video, it was pretty simple.

I didn't have to benchmark my card which was nice, it was all filled in. Should I benchmark anyway?

We have several hidden channels within the discord...since we also have a new coin announcement section, we wanted to keep beta testers in a separate area...If already in discord, message me james123 and I'll give you access.

NO...There are a few you may want to benchmark, like t-rex, cryptodredge, and z-enemy, but you can use the benchmarks for ccminer as they auto benchmark from this point on. However, you don't have to benchmark at all if they are filled out...just push start and you are mining.

We will be introducing a no benchmark algorithm in our next version in a few months...we are aiming to completely get away from benchmarking totally and have it auto adjust while you are mining with all miners, not just ccminer.
I went to the discord it wasn't too active. I downloaded the miner and watched the video, it was pretty simple.

I didn't have to benchmark my card which was nice, it was all filled in. Should I benchmark anyway?
Can this program easily add pools and miners?
It is good to use prepared miners, but sometimes I may want to use a customized miner.
I think it would be wonderful if this could be done.

We have a multitude of miners available for you to pick from...however, you may really like the one you are using...yes, if you talk to the developers we can add almost any miner to our platform...but right now we have the obvious ccminer and sgminers...but also LYCL, T-rex, EWBF, Cryptodredge, Z-enemy...and many more.

You will love the speed of these miners but if you do have a favorite, we can add.

As for pools...yes, this is something that we can add and subtract as well...we currently have about 10 different profit switching pools you can use...and of course you can use any pool you would like for custom coins.

All miners can be adjusted manually if you choose, it sets up the best configuration for your cards, but that can be modified for advanced users.
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
Can this program easily add pools and miners?
It is good to use prepared miners, but sometimes I may want to use a customized miner.
I think it would be wonderful if this could be done.
I'll give it a try, I jumped in your discord. It was a good video

Thank you, I look forward to seeing you there
I'll give it a try, I jumped in your discord. It was a good video
I just got into mining a few weeks ago using my 1050ti. I'm using Nicehash right now, is your program better?

How much will my 1050ti make with the program? Will I make more money than Nicehash?

Welcome to mining and the start of a lucrative business if done right. Profits will change daily depending on market...we gave you the tools to learn how to mine the coins through different profit-switching pools and mine directly and not share the profits with any corporation...You can make a small fortune if done right.

The problem we have is mining is difficult. So many scams on the market and it's difficult to decide what to mine...WE HELP WITH THIS PROCESS.

Scam coins are prevalent due to the ease of programs like NH and others...A scammer just has to create a coin that NH will mine and then get onto the exchange...since NH has most of the coins, they know a dump is coming so the devs will dump the entire premine and make a small fortune while leaving us miners with worthless coins.

WE WANT TO HELP TAKE BACK OUR CRYPTO BY GIVING YOU SOFTWARE THAT MAKES IT EASY TO TRANSITION FROM PROFIT SWITCHING TO MINING COIN DIRECTLY.

This is a simple to use platform that you will love. Just try it out!
What is admin coins? Why and how would I use them?

Admin coins are coins we prepare for you in advance...they have been selected by our users and we provide their announcement page, website, wallet link. We already have the algo and pool information selected, all you have to do is enter your wallet address from the wallet link and start mining.

You are not limited to the amount of coins you can mine and keep in our system.

I can switch coins within seconds, if the difficulty jumps up, I move to another coin with lower difficulty...since the information can be sent to all of my rigs, it's just a matter of clicking start.

No more searching for miners or trying to find out what you have to put into a BAT file to make things work...This does almost everything for you.

This is not a large corporation, we are a small independently funded software company that is trying to make a positive impact on the Crypto world.
I just got into mining a few weeks ago using my 1050ti. I'm using Nicehash right now, is your program better?

How much will my 1050ti make with the program? Will I make more money than Nicehash?
We have had a great start so far...We are still seeking more beta testers to join in our community to help us on this venture of making the easiest mining platform.

We are not a huge corporation...We are a small group of people that want to make a difference in the crypto community.
Activity: 14
We will have plenty of beta slots open these next couple weeks...join discord and ask to be a part of beta chat
I have over 30 wallets stored in the server...I have over 10 rigs and I can input the wallet on one rig and have it transfer over to the rigs I want...I can even destroy my hard-drive and reinstall the software and all of my coins are right where they need to be...no limit on how many coins you can switch back and forth to
Service Announcement of new coins

already got us buddy
Thanks so much for the review...that's all we want is for people to test it once...they will fall in love
Pages:
Jump to: