Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms - page 4. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I put some new coins and am mining the admin coins as well. I don't like the miner screen popping up over google chrome, but it doesn't last that long. Maybe have an option to mine a few different coins. So If I wanted to mine a couple coins that it could go back and forth on them? I don't know, I like so far.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So far we have several people running the program but not much feedback...if you could let us know what you think and also let us know if there is something we can do to help make it easier.

If you have any issues with installation...or even any negative reviews we are willing to listen!

So far so good, I think things are working and I'm able to mine different coins pretty easy.

I'll let you know in a couple days

Have you tried the Admin coins? What do you think about those? Also, what have you seen as the biggest negatives so far?

Thanks feedback is important,
James
So far we have several people running the program but not much feedback...if you could let us know what you think and also let us know if there is something we can do to help make it easier.

If you have any issues with installation...or even any negative reviews we are willing to listen!

So far so good, I think things are working and I'm able to mine different coins pretty easy.

I'll let you know in a couple days
If you downloaded the old beta and have issues with your update link please use this one:

https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/

Thank you!

Thanks Hammer...This happens not due to our system but the miners we include with the platform.

We use ccminer, t-rex, z-enemy, EWBF, sgminer, gatelessgate, and many many more...the way these communicate with the pools signals a virus. Which is why it is imperative to make sure to give exclusions.

We are in the process of adding a check prior to the platform opening.

Thank you for the comment,
James
I downloaded your new beta and it is showing several viruses.

I realized I didn't give the folder exclusions but you might want to warn people because if I didn't know better I would have turned this off immediately
Next couple days we will be introducing a few new features that will enhance the mining experience...stay tuned!
If you are one of the people that have downloaded...please leave a reply good or bad...feedback is always welcome!
I found them through a friend and wanted to join here to give praises to the Hash-Kings team.

I have 2 1080's and a 970 and have been looking for a program that contains all algorithms I need to mine. I really hated searching for different miners and keeping up to date with them. This is nice because it blows away the speeds I was used to. They have one miner called T-Rex that is crazy fast and blows ccminer away. I am now getting more hashrate using Hash-Kings than I ever thought I could.

Awesome system after you learn a few steps first.

Thanks for the comment, it is much appreciated...we are trying our best!

We try to keep the miners updated, T-rex is one of my favorites for most algos that it has...I also like z-enemy on certain ones also.

If you have any more questions please come to discord...but we are always happy to have good or bad reviews...even bad reviews are good so that we can find out what we can do to make better!
Activity: 2
I found them through a friend and wanted to join here to give praises to the Hash-Kings team.

I have 2 1080's and a 970 and have been looking for a program that contains all algorithms I need to mine. I really hated searching for different miners and keeping up to date with them. This is nice because it blows away the speeds I was used to. They have one miner called T-Rex that is crazy fast and blows ccminer away. I am now getting more hashrate using Hash-Kings than I ever thought I could.

Awesome system after you learn a few steps first.
What is that feature if I might be so bold to ask? Undecided

We are adding quick links to exchanges and block explorers for custom/admin coins. So when you input a coin, you can also add links to the exchange or block explorer so you have quick easy access to them.

We are also adding a review/feedback button

Also hyperlinking the pools

Thank you for asking!
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
We are currently adding a new feature to Beta...Should be out later today!
What is that feature if I might be so bold to ask? Undecided
We are currently adding a new feature to Beta...Should be out later today!
It working. Thanks lots
not one answers me in discord, was mining and now not mining. I not get it to run again.

We got him up and running...he had an issue with exclusions...setup is in the tutorial both pdf and youtube.

If you can't get something working, please contact us in discord!

Thanks Christian
not one answers me in discord, was mining and now not mining. I not get it to run again.

Christian, buddy...did you write this like 2 minutes after you DMed me? Gotta give me a little more time to reply.

We are currently working with Christian to help solve his issues...Give us a few minutes and this will be resolved.
No problem, this program is pretty good and seems easy. I'm not having any issues and it's interesting to see how little I knew about mining. you all are great.

Thanks again...we are happy to have you along on our venture...I do like Sovereign, but before you start mining it...let's talk in discord and I'll explain in a little more detail the best way to learn when to mine a different coin...there are a lot of factors such as difficulty, pool-luck, etc... that we will help you understand and get the hang of.

There is a lot of money in mining if you know what to mine and when to mine...That's what we are trying to build, a strong community of knowledgeable miners willing to help out beginning or profit switching miners.

No problem, this program is pretty good and seems easy. I'm not having any issues and it's interesting to see how little I knew about mining. you all are great.

Pages:
Jump to: