Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms - page 3. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I have tried this miner; there are some questions:
1. Why for one rig of 7 gtx 1080 ti miner startes 3 different algo (with low proffit 0,2$ per card)?
2. Why for the same card miner trying to start algo twise - two windows for the same card.

I am not a free tester, so I will wait for real product.

We are working with Victor in Discord and believe this was an issue with certain miners having problems these past couple days. We are testing the new miners and are preparing to send out a new beta shortly. Please download when you see alert on your screen.

Thank you,
James

I have the same questions as you. Too strange it looks as if part of the mining goes to the creator of the miner. Usually exactly, but when the graph jumps, it means that something is wrong and I do not like it. Until they correct this problem, many will not deal with them.

I really want to make sure I understand the issue...We are completely transparent about our fees...1.6% or 1 minute an hour taken once every 24 hours, this just helps development.

you say: when the graph jumps...what do you mean by that?

We want to immediately correct an error if someone finds one...could you please offer more help?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
looks good still, new updates came in fine
Glad to have heads up on profitswitching issue with crytpodredge
I wanted to reiterate something.

I do apologize that we have bugs in our system. I love that we are getting feedback good or bad.

I promise we will work hard to solve every bug and produce a great mining platform.

If you have any troubles with any part of our system, please work with us to solve the issue. You are very valued by us and we need your help to make this happen. Hash-Kings is here to stay, we have great developers listening to miners and adding features that will help us all make a good living.

You have an opportunity to work with a company that is really listening. That values your input and welcomes your criticism. Help us build the miner of the future, one that truly helps keep us decentralized.

We are passionate about this project and look forward to working with everyone of you.

Thanks,
James
Control interface is very beautiful and professional!
I have tried this mine with my rig, until now it works well for me, has not detected any errors.
This may be a new future for miners, I appreciate you.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for your comment...It is greatly appreciated!

If you have any issues, please come to discord or write your problems here...we want to be as transparent as we can.
mining with new technology seems interesting to follow, the more lively the miners will be the stronger the security network, I appreciate this project

Much appreciation...we are doing what we can. We have a really neat feature coming out soon (within a week)! I can't get into detail just yet...but this will be something that sets us apart by far!

We do still have a few bugs to work out but I appreciate all of your patience!
Activity: 129
Control interface is very beautiful and professional!
I have tried this mine with my rig, until now it works well for me, has not detected any errors.
This may be a new future for miners, I appreciate you.
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 392
mining with new technology seems interesting to follow, the more lively the miners will be the stronger the security network, I appreciate this project
1. Why for one rig of 7 gtx 1080 ti miner startes 3 different algo (with low proffit 0,2$ per card)?
2. Why for the same card miner trying to start algo twise - two windows for the same card.

I have the same questions as you. Too strange it looks as if part of the mining goes to the creator of the miner. Usually exactly, but when the graph jumps, it means that something is wrong and I do not like it. Until they correct this problem, many will not deal with them.

You both are absolutely correct but I don't have enough information I have on my 1080's right now...it takes a few minutes for things to adjust also...but what version are you both on...This is valuable information and I could use one of you guys to help troubleshoot the cause if you have time...it's hard to replicate all of the issues which is why we are in beta.

If not, thank you for reporting and I will see what we can find...if you look inside the log file there is a file called logs...inside you will see the miners starting and also the address of which it was trying to mine to....could either of you take a quick glance and see if this extra mining was going to your wallet address or if you see an unfamiliar wallet address? This log keeps detailed information about what is happening with the miner...we wanted to be sure to make sure we keep that transparent.

Thanks,
James

P.S. I do apologize and will inform you when we find this issue
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

Definetly a very much needed concept. Everything looking positive about it. Good luck guys.

Thank you very much...are currently using it? have any issues?
Activity: 266
Definetly a very much needed concept. Everything looking positive about it. Good luck guys.
Cryptodredge is going through an issue right now...please disable these algorithms in your benchmark tab. This is on the miners side, not our platform. They issued a new release and we are testing on our system. If you notice an issue please disable Lyra2rev2, phi, phi2.

Thanks,
James
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Just announced in zerg, zpool discord that only z-enemy and ccminer are working correctly on their phi2 stratum please disable others if profit switching.
Just tried this program today
wish i have this, from a few moth ago "one miner to mine it all".
it work great, and if you got any problem, the dev answer quickly.

@elv

Thanks @elv and welcome to our discord...I'm happy we were able to get you going, it seems that it was an issue with unzipping but we got it taken care of and you are now mining

If anyone is having trouble getting the platform to start, please come and speak with us and we will get you mining.

Thanks,
James
Activity: 51
Just tried this program today
wish i have this, from a few moth ago "one miner to mine it all".
it work great, and if you got any problem, the dev answer quickly.

@elv

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
1.15.0.3 released small bug fix relating to devfee. This Version will require you to delete the database.sqlite file if you are upgrading.
https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/
Activity: 10
knee down performance of the working let me in and now i happy work with your team.
I put some new coins and am mining the admin coins as well. I don't like the miner screen popping up over google chrome, but it doesn't last that long. Maybe have an option to mine a few different coins. So If I wanted to mine a couple coins that it could go back and forth on them? I don't know, I like so far.

We are doing something interesting in the feature we are working on...Trying to find a way to be able to switch between admin/user selected coins by difficulty...This would mean we could automatically assign wallets similar to a switching pool, but then you would have to withdrawal to your wallet (which we could set up automatically)...This would not have an auto exchange though, this would mean you would get paid out in the currency of the coin you are mining, this way you could withdrawal at almost any amount without having to wait for a minimum number to hit.

We are testing this idea, and will make sure we have it secured...we may have a functioning version coming out very soon.

Let us know if you think this would be something you all would be interested in.

Thanks,
James
Pages:
Jump to: