Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BETA] HASH-KINGS 2.0 Fastest platform with almost all gpu algorithms - page 5. (Read 1419 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I have been mining for months on nicehash and as I said before just found out about how to mine coins without nicehash. I'm happy I found this forum and I'm starting to get the hang of how to find new coins.

You guys make it easier for me and I really like your admin coin section which gives me the ability to understand what I am looking for in a search for new coins.

You guys are very helpful in discord. I'm watching you help others with situations and I feel like I'm in good hands. We will test out for the next week but I think you have a long term user.

I think I'm going to mine Sovereign coin this weekend.

Thank you for the review....if you need anything just let us know...Our whole goal is to make mining as easy as possible.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have been mining for months on nicehash and as I said before just found out about how to mine coins without nicehash. I'm happy I found this forum and I'm starting to get the hang of how to find new coins.

You guys make it easier for me and I really like your admin coin section which gives me the ability to understand what I am looking for in a search for new coins.

You guys are very helpful in discord. I'm watching you help others with situations and I feel like I'm in good hands. We will test out for the next week but I think you have a long term user.

I think I'm going to mine Sovereign coin this weekend.
OK jamgd here is a good question for you.
Wouldn't New coin mining be more profitable if the Hash-Kings system auto processed to mining new coins for me?

Yes it would, we have done everything we can in this early beta version to make mining new and custom coins easy to mine. The one thing we cannot do is control the wallet address for people. We want people to feel secure with our system which is why only receiving address, mining url, algorithm, and mining passwords are kept on the server.

You need security in a world where you work very hard to make money while everyone around you is working hard to take it away...We don't want to take away your money, we want to help you make it.

Our system will make you more money, you just have to be willing to try it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
OK jamgd here is a good question for you.
Wouldn't New coin mining be more profitable if the Hash-Kings system auto processed to mining new coins for me?
The new beta seems to be running smooth...if anyone has an issue please let us know
So what if I can't get it to run? Do you offerer support?

We have some of the best developers working with us...we will get you mining and we will stand behind our product.

We had a few issues with early beta and with the help of a couple of our wonderful beta testers @Ghosting @jimmy...we solved the issue and released a new beta...there is no other service like ours...We listen, we fix or make better.

Don't take my word for it...come to discord and talk to us!
New Beta...major language bug squashed thanks to the help of @ghosting and @jimmy...We have this problem solved, if you downloaded and couldn't get it to work, please download new beta...if you have issues please let us know!
Seems to be working...I'm mining with no issues. Seems pretty easy to use and maneuver around. Will test next couple days and see if this works.

I've been mining for a while and just found out about mining coins directly and where to go. I joined here and you were the first I ran into. I do like better than nicehash, I'm still on profit switching for now but it looks like I'm making more with you. I plan on looking at coins this weekend and may mine one.

That's great news...if you need any help on mining new coins, let us know in discord and we will help you through the process!
Seems to be working...I'm mining with no issues. Seems pretty easy to use and maneuver around. Will test next couple days and see if this works.

I've been mining for a while and just found out about mining coins directly and where to go. I joined here and you were the first I ran into. I do like better than nicehash, I'm still on profit switching for now but it looks like I'm making more with you. I plan on looking at coins this weekend and may mine one.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD OUR STABLE VERSION...THIS IS OUTDATED...PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM LINK IN BITCOINTALK OR ASK TO BE A PART OF BETA.
If you have any issues...please let us know. We will be happy to work with you on getting it setup if you have questions
Now that you are in discord, try to keep the conversation in there. I keep seeing a reply on here and it's someone I'm talking to in discord lol
Thanks...I take a look at miner and understand it works. just put two coins new in and it can work really good.

I don't know exchanges but want to know more
If you want to take a look at the miner before downloading...take a look at part 1 of 4 on the tutorial video...it has an overview of the miner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJXYDXKzGg&list=PL6SRB4XNkLV_NWUb8QRh_7bAAWO4gNvlP
I happy I found you. I never mined a coin before just profit and getting btc. I not know it was easy to do.

Thank you...I know you will love what you see and if you stay active in our community, I can almost guarantee you will make a ton more money while helping to take down the large corporations that are dumping massively on exchanges.

This is a simple to use platform with most algorithms and fast miners. You can mine almost any coin in a matter of 10 minutes after download.

this is really a very nice coin drawing scheme. it happens very easily and simply. Everyone can do this if desired. I believe that this mechanism will be used in the future to improve the financial well-being of many people.

Thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I happy I found you. I never mined a coin before just profit and getting btc. I not know it was easy to do.

Thank you...I know you will love what you see and if you stay active in our community, I can almost guarantee you will make a ton more money while helping to take down the large corporations that are dumping massively on exchanges.

This is a simple to use platform with most algorithms and fast miners. You can mine almost any coin in a matter of 10 minutes after download.

this is really a very nice coin drawing scheme. it happens very easily and simply. Everyone can do this if desired. I believe that this mechanism will be used in the future to improve the financial well-being of many people.

Pages:
Jump to: