Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 112. (Read 200998 times)

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I've checked for a link on my summary and rig details pages and didn't see anything.
Can rig owners see what our rigs have been pointed at?

No -- and I'm suspecting quite a lot of customers are here because they want to mine some hidden opportunity and want to keep it secret...
mux
This service is great! We just need more renters now  Wink

Please spread the word on beginner places and at new altcoins launches  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've checked for a link on my summary and rig details pages and didn't see anything.
Can rig owners see what our rigs have been pointed at?
Activity: 26
bloodybetarigs - Im trying to rent your rig, but the ammunt is too littler to send from BTEr!  Really sorry man, trying to get it sorted now.  User is betapaul
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This service is great! We just need more renters now  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
So great to watch features coming in so quick!

Noticed the 'my rigs' page has changed. As I don't rent rigs myself, and primarily rent them to other people, this change means I've got to click an extra page to see the lease status of my rigs.

Maybe set the site to have a renter/rentee setting so we can see things slightly tuned to our needs?

Both groups of people will have differences in what they want.

Fixed just for you  Grin
Sweet!! I noticed the change earlier and was thinking the same thing :]
mux

Noticed the 'my rigs' page has changed. As I don't rent rigs myself, and primarily rent them to other people, this change means I've got to click an extra page to see the lease status of my rigs.

Maybe set the site to have a renter/rentee setting so we can see things slightly tuned to our needs?

Fixed just for you  Grin
Activity: 6
Thank you mux for betarigs! It's awesome!

I got two feature requests:
1. Please add API - I would appreciate if it was not read only. For example if it allowed to rent a miner, but well documented read only API for analysing offers would be awesome start. I know I probably could sort out it my self, but that the point of APIs is that they are stable - documentation is a contract (so I understand it's not so easy to add even for read only mode).
2. Please add account balance in order to allow prepaid for services so I could start using second rig just after first one ends with out any delays.

I would also like to say thank you for any one who rented my rig (http://www.betarigs.com/rig/279). I will appreciate your feedback.

Activity: 35
If either of the two people who rented my rig (AAAStableUK) are on here it would be great if you could provide feedback.
Activity: 3
Morning updates!

I have added the possibility to rig owner to let renters contact them! If you do so, you'll get an extra icon on the listing page of rigs, and the renter will be able to take the initiative to contact you.
And the morning payout, of 3 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/1a67f1cc7918643e3570986df2ca9a2560cc17683e3f0e587268621aece64e44

The ability to contact the rig owner, that is only possible after renting started?

A friend of mine told me about this site and it works great.

Some suggested improvements:
- Waiting line for new renters, so the rig can be leased 24/7
- Variable costs. The longer the renter leases, the more economic it gets, if rig owner wants to offer discount for longer periods.
- Opt-in email when lease ends. (system falls back to backup pool)
- Possibility to sort the list in many ways (min/max mhs, rig location, available lease periods, etc)
- Longer auto log off period
- Mobile app to help with support towards renter from rig owner, monitor rig state, etc (iOS/Android/WinPhone)
- Possibility to inform renters when support is unlikely, like during sleep. I just edited my rig info that I won't be able to support between 23:00-08:00 CET. Need to sleep sometimes. ;-)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
TO THE RIG OWNERS: PLEASE PUT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIG LOCATION.

That is one of the most important information for the renters.
mux
Morning updates!

I have added the possibility to rig owner to let renters contact them! If you do so, you'll get an extra icon on the listing page of rigs, and the renter will be able to take the initiative to contact you.
And the morning payout, of 3 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/1a67f1cc7918643e3570986df2ca9a2560cc17683e3f0e587268621aece64e44
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Finally! Holy crap! Thanks for doing this, I don't know how I didn't spot this thread because I've been wanting to rent scrypt hashing power for ages.

p.s. I'm in agreement with other users, the website is good but it definitely needs a rating system
It would be nice if there was a QR code option for payment so we could use mobile app.  As well as a way for users to contact each other
Thanks for renting #88 Dragons Den, I hope the rig served well.
Any new users are welcome!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Hey mux love the site looks super clean! If you want some xtra exposure post a thread on http://bitvestor.info under crypto services. I think this is service more people need to see!
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
A couple of suggestions:

1. Please add the ability to sort the rental list by kh/s, price, name, etc.

2. A ratings system, so that users can quickly find reputable leasers known to provide the advertised hashrates as well as good uptime stats.
Activity: 14
Any one working on Smos linux ? I need help with config and i use browser to add new pools.
my config looks like
 "pools" : [
 { "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:3352", "user" : "worker1", "pass" : "x" },
 { "url" : "stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:3352", "user" : "worker2", "pass" : "x" }
any advice how should it look with betarigs?
Thank you for any help.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I currently have two rigs rented, and I have noticed that twice today (once early this morning, around 6:30 AM Central, and currently right now) I'm mining on my backup pool. Is betarigs down at the moment, or is there something wrong on my end? Thanks.
I would think that was due to the pool they selected being dead, thus, as Betarigs only acts as a proxy, your miner would see this and switch to a backup while probing the "dead" pool the renter selected. Middlecoin was down for around an hour or so earlier... if your renter had that as his/her pool, and you didn't (as a backup) I can see why it would switch.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I currently have two rigs rented, and I have noticed that twice today (once early this morning, around 6:30 AM Central, and currently right now) I'm mining on my backup pool. Is betarigs down at the moment, or is there something wrong on my end? Thanks.
Jump to: