Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 24. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Anyone willing to rent me scrpyt chacha rigs?
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Finally got most of the tickets worked out.

We experienced some database corruption yesterday and due to that had to recover from a backup and re-adjust with the latest rentals.
A very small percentage of rig's had the timer reset and most of them were fixed or an additional refund given where appropriate.

In the following 2 weeks we will be performing some planned upgrades. This should include:
- 2FA Support for login
- New Stratum Server

Ahmed
Activity: 478
so even though they haven't sent an email or posted here about it... they are doing a damn fine job with working out all the tickets in response to the outage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
it should be fixed, or it's underway.
my rig is back up to speed for the last ~30min
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
you're site is down or something weird is going on with the sha-256 rentals...
yep, I see all rigs as offline on entire site.
Activity: 478
you're site is down or something weird is going on with the sha-256 rentals...
Activity: 429
I've been very happy with betarigs, I've been with them the longest and I'm happy to see the site is still up and running.
Thanks guys for your comments Smiley

I appreciate it a lot.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
It's just been sent. give it a few mins.

Now received thanks.  Even if it's not true you need to look at facts.  Betarigs IS finalhash.  This jokers rigs are finalhash rigs.  So finalhash decide to flood their own site with their own rigs.  Taking rentals AND fees.  Get caught out and have to pull all their rigs. Smells fishier than a trawler.

What is wrong with listing our own rigs on our own site? We havent deleted the rigs due to that. we've deleted them since they wont be available to rent until all the certification is done and theyre ready to launch. Theres nothing fishy about it. And yes betarigs is owned by finalhash. I believe this was made clear numerous times.... Including by mux in his sale threads.
If you wish to discuss this further then im on IRC or you can pm me or even skype me at your convenience.

Ahmed

Doesn't needs further discussion.  I have finished removing Betarigs from my miners.  Flooding your own site with your own rigs at a rate MUCH lower than others is really dirty!!!  

That is only an issue in your own little warped reality!

I know perfectly well how to read.
I just dont see how us listing rigs is somehow fishy at all. We havent massively undercut anyone. were not even the cheapest rigs out there. Yes we have a shit ton of hashing power. and that is why there are so many rigs listed on the site. If people would rent bigger rigs we'd combine them together without issues. We treat everyone as fairly as we can, even giving out goodwill gestures such as the 100% refund to yourself even when only about 60% was due.

The rig's went offline due to them being in the process of  electrically certified. They wernt supposed to be listed on the site which the person managing the rigs didnt take them off as he was supposed to which is why i as the admin did so. I'm going to end this discussion here on my side. If you wish to continue further i'm available on IRC or skype.

Ahmed

If I want to continue I will continue here thanks.  On a public forum.  Please cancel my other rental.  Keep the BTC.  Please remove ALL my details from your site also.

I see nothing wrong with BetaRigs. FinalHash can lease out any of their rigs, BR is a public website where anyone can list their hardware for rent. There are occurrences with renting hashpower, such as downtime due to no electricity, disconnections, or hardware failures- and in all of those instances, you will get refunded by BetaRigs or receive bonus hours from the owner. Nothing to lose.

And before anyone calls me a BetaRigs shill, I will just put out that I use all major mining rental sites (miningrigrentals, betarigs, and nicehash).

Betarigs is second to none. My experience is mostly flawless and when its not, i have had personalised support from them. I have always felt looked after by their team, both before and after the new management took over.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I just dont see how us listing rigs is somehow fishy at all. We havent massively undercut anyone. were not even the cheapest rigs out there. Yes we have a shit ton of hashing power. and that is why there are so many rigs listed on the site. If people would rent bigger rigs we'd combine them together without issues. We treat everyone as fairly as we can, even giving out goodwill gestures such as the 100% refund to yourself even when only about 60% was due.

The rig's went offline due to them being in the process of  electrically certified. They wernt supposed to be listed on the site which the person managing the rigs didnt take them off as he was supposed to which is why i as the admin did so. I'm going to end this discussion here on my side. If you wish to continue further i'm available on IRC or skype.

Ahmed

If I want to continue I will continue here thanks.  On a public forum.  Please cancel my other rental.  Keep the BTC.  Please remove ALL my details from your site also.

I see nothing wrong with BetaRigs. FinalHash can lease out any of their rigs, BR is a public website where anyone can list their hardware for rent. There are occurrences with renting hashpower, such as downtime due to no electricity, disconnections, or hardware failures- and in all of those instances, you will get refunded by BetaRigs or receive bonus hours from the owner. Nothing to lose.

And before anyone calls me a BetaRigs shill, I will just put out that I use all major mining rental sites (miningrigrentals, betarigs, and nicehash).
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine

Ahmed

The rig's went offline due to them being in the process of  electrically certified. They wernt supposed to be listed on the site which the person managing the rigs didnt take them off as he was supposed to which is why i as the admin did so. I'm going to end this discussion here on my side. If you wish to continue further i'm available on IRC or skype.

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine

Now received thanks.  Even if it's not true you need to look at facts.  Betarigs IS finalhash.  This jokers rigs are finalhash rigs.  So finalhash decide to flood their own site with their own rigs.  Taking rentals AND fees.  Get caught out and have to pull all their rigs. Smells fishier than a trawler.

What is wrong with listing our own rigs on our own site? We havent deleted the rigs due to that. we've deleted them since they wont be available to rent until all the certification is done and theyre ready to launch. Theres nothing fishy about it. And yes betarigs is owned by finalhash. I believe this was made clear numerous times.... Including by mux in his sale threads.
If you wish to discuss this further then im on IRC or you can pm me or even skype me at your convenience.

Ahmed

Doesn't needs further discussion.  I have finished removing Betarigs from my miners.  Flooding your own site with your own rigs at a rate MUCH lower than others is really dirty!!! 

You do realise the cheapest rigs on betarigs that are available are at 0.0108 BTC/TH/DAY while finalhash's was 0.0110 right?
I'd appreciate it if you didnt spread misinformation

Ahmed

I'm not!  Why do you think I rented your crap!  Did I state your rigs were the lowest rate?  NO!!!  When yours were online there were 2 rigs cheaper that were each less that 1TH.  I only rented yours because of the speed.

NO MISINFORMATION!  Learn to read!

Ahmed

Doesn't needs further discussion.  I have finished removing Betarigs from my miners.  Flooding your own site with your own rigs at a rate MUCH lower than others is really dirty!!! 

You do realise the cheapest rigs on betarigs that are available are at 0.0108 BTC/TH/DAY while finalhash's was 0.0110 right?
I'd appreciate it if you didnt spread misinformation

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine

Ahmed

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine

Now received thanks.  Even if it's not true you need to look at facts.  Betarigs IS finalhash.  This jokers rigs are finalhash rigs.  So finalhash decide to flood their own site with their own rigs.  Taking rentals AND fees.  Get caught out and have to pull all their rigs. Smells fishier than a trawler.
Big Bit Mine

According to this; we can all do this. Create massive amounts of rigs on betarigs, each one with 0.0001 higher price. In the back have only 1 rig. In rig config, set highest priority pools to ones with higher price. That way your rig is constantly hired, for no work time customers need to fill ticket (if they do - some don't). You can gain a lot that way. How do you fight against such manipulation?

That user actually does have that many rigs. (I know them personally) That is why he has so many rigs listed. there is no manipulation going on.

Ahmed

Well rig 10149 is offline now.  Will see if it's "technical" or if the owner is using failover with a higher rate.

That rig owner is finalhash. If its offline it's due to an issue with it. (Theres electrical certification going on) Make a ticket and i'll sort you out with a refund

Ahmed

This owner is a joke.  Clearly not his own rig as they don't know what's wrong with it.  Final straw.

As i said there was electrical certification going on which was why it wasnt possible to offer you extra time. That is why you were advised to make a ticket and ask for a refund.

Ahmed

A DC Will have redundant systems to ensure everything stays online.  How stupid do you think I am?  Never using Betarigs again.  You say it's a finalhash rig and the bottom of the support pages quotes "Betarigs from Finalhash".  So you know you're crooks.

No one thinks your stupid. If we were crooks we wouldnt have given you more of a refund that you deserved. (Which we did as a goodwill gesture). The rigs did go offline due to electrical certification going on.

Sorry if this isnt the answer you wish to hear but that is how it is

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: