Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 19. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
When you add your rig to the site you will recieve a URL, username and password to use. You input those into the antminer. This will connect it to betarigs. When the rig is rented the proxy will open and your antminer will fullfill the rental.

Ahmed
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How do i configure the pool and user settings for a antminer s5..? Can someone help
Yep i know. Give me a few. will be fixed

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 784
Online now. Was some slowness on the site which is more or less sorted

All SHA256 rigs are still down...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
All my rigs are offline even though they are not.  Undecided
Online now. Was some slowness on the site which is more or less sorted
legendary
Stratum is down, my rig is showing offline even though it's not.  #3026
You can open a ticket now. Site's going to be rough up until the transition to our own hardware on the 27th but should be usable till then.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
love to open a ticket if the site wasent down.. again...
"Congrats on a year"? pfft. Have crumbled, been boughten out, and buggy ever since. Congrats?
Atleast your renters made some cash, and you guys walking away Smiley
Anyways still love the IDEA of the service, hope it improves this year. Smiley
that would be the best way to ensure you get your time adjusted yes.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Do we have to start a ticket for all the rentals that ended and are running to get the credit or refund? I wont be at my PC for a few hours and can't do all that from my phone.
legendary
over here i see 9:30 to 20:30, a 11hours segment

am i correct Ahmed?

I have it as 11, I already added it to my rental counter.
its more about 10 hours since the site wasnt fully functional for about an hour to give us time to compensate people's refunds
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
over here i see 9:30 to 20:30, a 11hours segment

am i correct Ahmed?
Yep its all good. everyone that made a ticket will get time added or if the rental ends then a refund.

The rentals which are supposed to be ended but havent yet are there so that we can do any extensions as appropriate
Ahmed
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
my rentals that ended in that period aren't hashing, but they haven't disappeared either.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Looks like we're coming to life again.

Yeah. Started getting rental hashes a bit ago. Looks like 10hrs downtime.
legendary
Looks like we're coming to life again.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Our servers were shutdown by our hoster's while doing some maintenance and so we've been waiting on them to bring it back online. 2 of 5 are back online. waiting on stratum's now. It certainly is a PITA but i guess not much can be done.

Also in 2 weeks time there will be a brief downtime from 9pm GMT on the 27th April - 9am GMT on the 28th April. We will be moving to our own DC then and issues such as this one will not occour.

Ahmed

Good to hear.  Wink
Our servers were shutdown by our hoster's while doing some maintenance and so we've been waiting on them to bring it back online. 2 of 5 are back online. waiting on stratum's now. It certainly is a PITA but i guess not much can be done.

Also in 2 weeks time there will be a brief downtime from 9pm GMT on the 27th April - 9am GMT on the 28th April. We will be moving to our own DC then and issues such as this one will not occour.

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: