Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 22. (Read 200996 times)

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Need to find qubit algo on betarigs. i need to rent.

Yeah me too.
I will get ready to mining Cypher coin on 7th April.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Need to find qubit algo on betarigs. i need to rent.
Activity: 800
Yep i know it is. Working on a way of cutting it down.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 784
Graphs are really dragging again when getting up to 6+ days.  I have a two week rental going and the site is nearly unusable when that graph is visible.
Graphs are functioning fine apart from the 2hr avg. Thats a stat only available to the admins atm due it causing issues for a few small people.

Ahmed
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Graphs are down on the whole site. We're working on some upgrades for them and theyll be brought back online later today

Ahmed

so that was on March 23, 2015, 04:51:21 AM... 8 days later wtf is up with getting some working graphs?
File a ticket and we'll refund you. Going to warn the rig owner

Ahmed
Activity: 308
There is no reason to discuss further. You have to add AVERAGE HASHRATE GRAPH to BETARIGS!!!

Just switch to mining rig rentals, this shit doesn't happen. The renters can't lie about speed, everything is automated. I've had zero issues with all my rentals since switching. I have 100% rating, like I should.

I used betarigs since they started without a single problem, then Mux put in the graphs and i had nothing but renters bitching about hash rates and unilateral refunds. I had this situation happen before, a renter was over compensated with extra time and still got a partial refund. I actually lost money on these rentals.

Everyone should switch and let this abortion die in peace.

I've gone to Nicehash.  Making MUCH more profit over there.  Betarigs is a joke now and MRR is heading downhill too.  Nicehash rent hash, not rigs so you get whatever speed you want.  Plus I'm paying a lot less for it too.

I use nice hash as a backup pool, I set my rental prices about 25% higher than nicehash's payout, seems ok, I'm at least making profit these days.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
We're currently working on the API in preperation for a windows application which we're going to be releasing soon.

Ahmed

I'm not interested in your Windows application. How about you work on it in your development environment and keep things as is in production? How about a warning when you're taking a feature offline?
We're currently working on the API in preperation for a windows application which we're going to be releasing soon.

Ahmed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
There is no reason to discuss further. You have to add AVERAGE HASHRATE GRAPH to BETARIGS!!!

Just switch to mining rig rentals, this shit doesn't happen. The renters can't lie about speed, everything is automated. I've had zero issues with all my rentals since switching. I have 100% rating, like I should.

I used betarigs since they started without a single problem, then Mux put in the graphs and i had nothing but renters bitching about hash rates and unilateral refunds. I had this situation happen before, a renter was over compensated with extra time and still got a partial refund. I actually lost money on these rentals.

I've gone to Nicehash.  Making MUCH more profit over there.  Betarigs is a joke now and MRR is heading downhill too.  Nicehash rent hash, not rigs so you get whatever speed you want.  Plus I'm paying a lot less for it too.
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It is something we had. Although it needs to be fixed before we bring it online. On the admin side we have avg hashrate stats and we use this to calculate refunds.

Ahmed
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have the full graph along with statistics and logs for the rental. That is what the refund decision was based on. INCLUDING the 1 hour extra.

If you wish to discuss this further there is the support system or IRC

Ahmed
After 25% penalty without any normal graph etc... Will stop leasing my rigs in BETARIGS. ▂▅▇█▓▒░░░ARig-24/7-350Mhs+/Stable/Monitored░░░▒▓█▇▅▂ rig have almost 100% rental performance index in mining rig rentals!!! You will loose your clients if you work that way!

This is messege from that renter -

"Hi Alexbg21!

Filo1992, the renter of your rig #7468 ▂▅▇█▓▒░░░ARig-24/7-335Mhs+/Stable/Monitored░░░░▒▓█▇▅▂, has sent you a message!

thanks for more 25%

You can reply to this message by going to the rental message page at http://www.betarigs.com/rig/7468/job/205128/messages and also, if the rental is still active, at the rig page at http://www.betarigs.com/rig/7468
Cheers!
The FinalHash Team @ BetaRigs "

What i have to say now. WELCOME AGAIN?!!!

For the first 1 hour your rig did not hit the advertised hashrate and from then on barely went over the hashrate advertised. Your rig really ove that rental was between 250 and 300 mh not the 350 as advertised. That is why 25% was refunded.

Ahmed

What about 1 hour extra time i gave to that client? Renter rented this rig rof 6 hours but not 7. This conversation in not about money as you understand! If you dont have average hashrate graph how can we calculate real situation? Also, missing of average hashrate graph do not show me real situation, and i can not know how much extra time i have to give to the renter if problem is in my rig and not in his pool?

http://i57.tinypic.com/fy0g8y.jpg
After 25% penalty without any normal graph etc... Will stop leasing my rigs in BETARIGS. ▂▅▇█▓▒░░░ARig-24/7-350Mhs+/Stable/Monitored░░░▒▓█▇▅▂ rig have almost 100% rental performance index in mining rig rentals!!! You will loose your clients if you work that way!

"Hi Alexbg21!

Filo1992, the renter of your rig #7468 ▂▅▇█▓▒░░░ARig-24/7-335Mhs+/Stable/Monitored░░░░▒▓█▇▅▂, has sent you a message!

thanks for more 25%

You can reply to this message by going to the rental message page at http://www.betarigs.com/rig/7468/job/205128/messages and also, if the rental is still active, at the rig page at http://www.betarigs.com/rig/7468
Cheers!

For the first 1 hour your rig did not hit the advertised hashrate and from then on barely went over the hashrate advertised. Your rig really ove that rental was between 250 and 300 mh not the 350 as advertised. That is why 25% was refunded.

Ahmed

What about 1 hour extra time i gave to that client? This conversation in not about money as you understand! First 4 hours the rig is really working 250 to 300 mhs, but last 2 hours the speed was full 350! If you have no graph how can we calculate real situation?

"Hi Alexbg21!

thanks for more 25%

Cheers!

Ahmed
Ahh think i might know whats causing the lag. Will fix it now

Ahmed

Still really laggy when that 7 day graph is visible.

Yep. Fix Should kick in from future rentals.

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: