Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 25. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine

According to this; we can all do this. Create massive amounts of rigs on betarigs, each one with 0.0001 higher price. In the back have only 1 rig. In rig config, set highest priority pools to ones with higher price. That way your rig is constantly hired, for no work time customers need to fill ticket (if they do - some don't). You can gain a lot that way. How do you fight against such manipulation?

That user actually does have that many rigs. (I know them personally) That is why he has so many rigs listed. there is no manipulation going on.

Ahmed

Well rig 10149 is offline now.  Will see if it's "technical" or if the owner is using failover with a higher rate.

That rig owner is finalhash. If its offline it's due to an issue with it. (Theres electrical certification going on) Make a ticket and i'll sort you out with a refund

Ahmed

This owner is a joke.  Clearly not his own rig as they don't know what's wrong with it.  Final straw.

Heh ... are you really still using BetaRigs? ... get over it and switch so something better like www.nicehash.com ... no problems with rigs there Wink

I mainly use Nicehash.  Using the bot means I get a great rate.  Just have to top it up now & then.  A very stable 5TH constantly.  Currently only 0.0102, bargain!
Big Bit Mine

According to this; we can all do this. Create massive amounts of rigs on betarigs, each one with 0.0001 higher price. In the back have only 1 rig. In rig config, set highest priority pools to ones with higher price. That way your rig is constantly hired, for no work time customers need to fill ticket (if they do - some don't). You can gain a lot that way. How do you fight against such manipulation?

That user actually does have that many rigs. (I know them personally) That is why he has so many rigs listed. there is no manipulation going on.

Ahmed

Well rig 10149 is offline now.  Will see if it's "technical" or if the owner is using failover with a higher rate.

That rig owner is finalhash. If its offline it's due to an issue with it. (Theres electrical certification going on) Make a ticket and i'll sort you out with a refund

Ahmed

This owner is a joke.  Clearly not his own rig as they don't know what's wrong with it.  Final straw.

As i said there was electrical certification going on which was why it wasnt possible to offer you extra time. That is why you were advised to make a ticket and ask for a refund.

Ahmed

A DC Will have redundant systems to ensure everything stays online.  How stupid do you think I am?  Never using Betarigs again.  You say it's a finalhash rig and the bottom of the support pages quotes "Betarigs from Finalhash".  So you know you're crooks.
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

Ahmed

Ahmed

Heh ... are you really still using BetaRigs? ... get over it and switch so something better like www.nicehash.com ... no problems with rigs there Wink

You dont see me promoting betarigs on nicehash's threads do you? I'd expect the same courtecy here. There is nothing wrong with betarigs as a service.

Ahmed

Ahmed

As i said there was electrical certification going on which was why it wasnt possible to offer you extra time. That is why you were advised to make a ticket and ask for a refund.

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine

Ahmed

Ahmed

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy
Hey, Betarigs! Add CryptoNight algo (for Bytecoin BCN, DarkNote, Monero), please!

Ahmed

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine

Ahmed

Well rig 10149 is offline now.  Will see if it's "technical" or if the owner is using failover with a higher rate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
change the pool Wink

can you please suggest a pool, i tried mulyiple like btcguild, slush, multipool etc

if you tried multiple pools then is miner related for sure!

make an ticket to have your btc returned
Big Bit Mine
change the pool Wink

can you please suggest a pool, i tried mulyiple like btcguild, slush, multipool etc

I use slush no probs.  What pool address are you using.  Mine is:

Pool:  stratum.bitcoin.cz:3333
Worker:  bigbitmine.rental
Pass:  x

Feel free to use it for yourself  Cheesy
Activity: 168
change the pool Wink

Activity: 168
Hi Admin,

I have rented a rig and hash rate is always rejected. can you please help me here.
I do understand that the site ran for months fine when mux ran things. The big difference is mux barely ever updated the site since it first launched. We've been constantly adding more and more features
More features? Cool, like what kind of features?

more algos, multi-coin payments (DGC/LTC/BTC/QRK/MEC (more are coming soon)). I was working on mass rental (which was why the site was down) yesterday. We also have a partnership with mintsy which allows betarigs rig owners to lease their rigs to mintsy customers without doing anything extra once its launched. We've got some other stuff that i cant share yet too.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
I do understand that the site ran for months fine when mux ran things. The big difference is mux barely ever updated the site since it first launched. We've been constantly adding more and more features
More features? Cool, like what kind of features?
whoops. sorry about that guys. Cache was playing up.

Cleared it now and everythings back to normal

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 784
Site is showing blank page

same here!!!
c'mmon guys! i need to check my ''rig'' and add time if necessary!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I've done my best to be patient here, but ever since the ownership change there has been an awful lot of issues.  Prior to that we were running for months with no downtime or bugs.

I haven't noticed any issues until today.  I have been renting more (7 days at a time) since they added digitalcoin.  Always hated btc confirmation time.  

-tb-
Pages:
Jump to: