Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 20. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
carefully i observing this coin and I want get more update about this coin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
yep aware that rentals are still down. And you are right. timezones got me just checked. Will get everyone the final offline time when the site comes back online.  Just waiting for on our hosting provider to finish fixing the issue with them

Ahmed

Yeah, thought so. LOL. No worries.

What happened, do you know? This must be costing you guys a bunch because of the downtime and figuring out all the refunds and resetting of the hashes, etc.. Probably a huge PITA.

You guys in S'pore?
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
yep aware that rentals are still down. And you are right. timezones got me just checked. Will get everyone the final offline time when the site comes back online.  Just waiting for on our hosting provider to finish fixing the issue with them

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
that may have been an issue with the renter's pool but it was 2 hours 10 minutes from the time the server went offline and the last message.

Um. Doubt it, since the rented servers stopped sending hashes to 2 different pools about the same time. I also have other servers pointing to them with no issues all the way through. (which are NOT on betarigs.)

Also, rentals are still down.
that may have been an issue with the renter's pool but it was 2 hours 10 minutes from the time the server went offline and the last message.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
2 hours 10 mins as of this message

MAybe from your message but my pools show rented hashing stopped after 5am. EST.. 5Hours 10 minutes as of now.
2 hours 10 mins as of this message
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
even the site was down, still parts of it are giving:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Ahmed, let us know how much time to add when proxi is back up!!! rig owner here Wink
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Also, anyone have the exact time it went down?

Nevermind. My logs show no rented hashes after 5:05am EST (US).

Site looks up but the rigs are all down.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Also, anyone have the exact time it went down?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What will happen to all our rented hashes?

yes ,I like to know to ?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
What will happen to all our rented hashes?
Betarigs is temporarily offline. We are diagnosing the cause and will bring it back online ASAP.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
right. it worked when i tried it so somethings changed since we added nicehash support. or westhash is doing something weird. can i get the rental id of that westhash rental so i can see whats wrong with it.

Ahmed

It's on any SHA256 rental. I have changed pools after seeing it not working with westhash, as I'm not a fan of losing money on a dead rental.  Undecided
right. it worked when i tried it so somethings changed since we added nicehash support. or westhash is doing something weird. can i get the rental id of that westhash rental so i can see whats wrong with it.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Heheh. Sorry if I got out of line, but the reply seemed warranted.  Wink

On that note, it still doesn't work.

I found it amusing its cool.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Heheh. Sorry if I got out of line, but the reply seemed warranted.  Wink

On that note, it still doesn't work.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

~snip (snarky rhetoric here)

Hmm... sometimes = yeah...   Cheesy

~snip (abusive but funny parry here)

heh touche.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Any idea when the issues with Westhash will be resolved? Any time westhash's rate is high I can't switch my rentals over on betarigs as it says you guys are still having issues.
IMO you guys are losing out on a large amount of rentals when people realize they can rent for 30% below payrates with westhash.

Fix that please ASAP.

Also glad the graphs issue is being worked on. On most PC's and tablets it is just way too slow on rendering the graphs. Heck even on a high end PC it is slower than anything else... EVER. (Tested Using IE11 or CHrome)

Hi thedreamer. This was fixed quite a while ago.

EDIT: It was enabled but on the user profile page with mass update it wasnt enabled. I've enabled that now
Ahmed

I tried it just about 2 hours ago and didn't work. The hashing stopped on the rental rig's when set to the westhash pool. Set it back to another pool and they started working again.
Any idea when the issues with Westhash will be resolved? Any time westhash's rate is high I can't switch my rentals over on betarigs as it says you guys are still having issues.
IMO you guys are losing out on a large amount of rentals when people realize they can rent for 30% below payrates with westhash.

Fix that please ASAP.

Also glad the graphs issue is being worked on. On most PC's and tablets it is just way too slow on rendering the graphs. Heck even on a high end PC it is slower than anything else... EVER. (Tested Using IE11 or CHrome)

Hi thedreamer. This was fixed quite a while ago.

EDIT: It was enabled but on the user profile page with mass update it wasnt enabled. I've enabled that now
Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: