Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 39. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
make a ticket and you'll get a refund since at the moment the rigs youve rented are mining on the rig owner's pool
I created a ticket, how long should we wait?
they wont get processed till the site is back online.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
''We are having packet loss issues. Please bear with us | Currently doing a server move to fix the issues. ETA 10 Hours. 10% of the move complete''
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
make a ticket and you'll get a refund since at the moment the rigs youve rented are mining on the rig owner's pool
I created a ticket, how long should we wait?
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
What about the cancellation of the lease? I rented 3 rigs and all for nothing.
Same here but on the opposite.
Since saturday i had over 10 canceled rentals because no payment was recived (Most of them were rentals about 14 (!) days).
Now all my 8 rigs are listed as offline - but the are all Up and mining in their second pool just fine...
When i'm back home today and things aren't fixed i have to move to mrr, bad site Layout but works...  Sad
Hope your services will Full come back soon and i Can maybe move back...
What about the cancellation of the lease? I rented 3 rigs and all for nothing.
What is the problem the second day?
I've managed to get the site working again although the issue still exists. Our providr has advised us that it'll take 6 days for the issue to be fixed so i'm currently looking for an alternative solution

Ahmed

One post above you mate. I'm preparing the new server's now so finger's crossed this'll be the last day of packet loss issues.
What is the problem the second day?
I've managed to get the site working again although the issue still exists. Our providr has advised us that it'll take 6 days for the issue to be fixed so i'm currently looking for an alternative solution

Ahmed
About 3 hours ago : We are currently experiencing some packet loss issues due to an issue with our service provider Some rental's may be affected by this and we are working hard to resolve this. We will keep everyone as informed as possible. For any issues please use the ticket system or IRC ##betarigs. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
Site is slow to respond in general. The rig history is not accessible at all (times out and then later the Cloudfare screen).
graph's for the past 24h have 4 or so extra spikes due to some restarts we had to do, due to some issues people were having with pools like coinotron and litecoinpool. Those will be accounted for in all refund requests so its nothing to worry about.

Ahmed
no response in the web irc!
graphs on a lot of rentals are fucked up!
yes? what is the issue maverick?
admin?HuhHuh?? admins?HuhHuh??
c'mon guys!!!!
Activity: 505
I want to hire gpu rig. offers on PM.
from what i know: mmpool gives a lot of rejects! for me it was like 25%! but maybe on some machines it was like 90% dunno
also the spikes may indicate using a too big diff on your neptune

go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##betarigs and tell the admin your case Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
@Wasikidding

You could have provided me with this same screenshot so that i could have seen the rental to confirm it. I didnt see it so i asked you for further details.

All payment's went out earlier today. You should check to see if yours did too.

Ahmed
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
so sale of betarigs and now not getting paid for my rentals new owner responds to ticket that has rental id number says o i cant see that as in my history now almost 60 hours from completion still waiting to be paid...................
Pages:
Jump to: