Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 35. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Okay I'll send it to the BTC address you pm'd me okay? (Just want confirmation before i send it to a black hole xD)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No worries.

Just taken the site offline for a few mins to do a quick update to the graph frequency will be back in 5

Ahmed

very wise thing to do. Smiley . i know it does not effect our hashing.

198554 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund. (Theres a hold on this one incase you want it)
198573 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund.   

just these to I'm tired of explaining any of the other one  they are not  that much in BTC

198554 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund. (Theres a hold on this one incase you want it)
198573 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund.

those two are my only wory now the ones in red letter .

and we're back. Some rig's which had graphing issues should hopefully be fixed

Ahmed
No worries.

Just taken the site offline for a few mins to do a quick update to the graph frequency will be back in 5

Ahmed
If they are rented as they are now. They havent hashed a single bit. You will get a full and complete refund (Not sure if it includes the 3% fee for renting i'll have to check that one out)

Ahmed
Hey toptekk.

The system automatically shut it down since the proxy knows the real end times. (the frontend was out of sync and had a bad end date set to some job's which was why rental counter's and graphs were off big time). Now next time theyre rented they should  be all fixed. Smiley

Thanks
Ahmed
Hi toptekk.

Thanks for calming down. I'm paying out of my pocket solely since it'd extend this process if i had to negotiate with the rig owner's to get a refund back. I can do that when i've got everyones ticket sorted. If you need anything fixing then please jump on IRC now while im around and help me sort it. I am finding your ticket's very confusing since i dont know what's wrong with what rental since like you said before there isnt a rental number attached to every ticket.

I know i could have been better at customer service and more outgoing and for that i apologise to you and everyone else. I'm trying my hardest to reduce this downtime and everyones issues as best as possible.

Thanks
Ahmed
Well, I finally got paid for the 3 days of rentals that was owed me, I was actually paid for 4 days. thx ahmed, I deleted the negative posts

everything is sweetness & light again

toptekk good luck with your issues, hope you get resolved favorably

Steve

good to hear Smiley

Took them 48 hours after a rental ended to pay me. The entire time all the hashing was rejected. I tried to contact the renter three times but they never responded. Seems like they really f...d up the site after buying it.

We just had transitional issues. Mux is nowhere to be seen and we are having to do this alone. Renter's not responding is not something which is our fault just as it isnt when rig owner's dont respond. Thats why i've been paying some people such as you, txsteve and others who i can afford to out of my own pocket. I'm spending my first holiday in 5 years dealing with the tickets when my initial plan was to not spend this time filling out tickets like my normal life.

Ahmed
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
a rental of mine that started before all the troubles (02/09/2015 04:35, it's a 2days rental) it's ending on 16!!! and i will get paid on 17 Grin
but i'm not that dick of a gay to start bitching, crying and swearing Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Well, I finally got paid for the 3 days of rentals that was owed me, I was actually paid for 4 days. thx ahmed, I deleted the negative posts

Steve

good to hear Smiley

Took them 48 hours after a rental ended to pay me. The entire time all the hashing was rejected. I tried to contact the renter three times but they never responded. Seems like they really f...d up the site after buying it.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

Steve
One of the rig's has had a full refund sent to you. Another one hasnt but the rental timer has been fixed to what it should have been. For the second you obviously wont be getting a refund for it since the rental is still running.

Regarding the other matters, I'm not even going to comment on any of this stuff. I can guarantee you that 99% of site's have had problems after being taken over. It is the nature of using other people's software and making upgrades/changes or any other kind of migration. We've done our utmost best to resolve ALL issues as fast and as well as we can and attitudes such as the one you have do not make things easier for either party. We've been processing 100's of ticket's this week and we also are human's who need to eat, sleep, breathe etc which i feel you fail to realise. I am not some "anon" person on the internet and MANY MANY people know who i am, what i do and know i'm good at 99% of the things i do in regards to crypto.

Ahmed
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Congratulations on completely destroying the site. I moved my rigs yesterday. I won't be back.

Yes, I agree. They took a good, functioning site and totally destroyed it. I think most people will leave it and not go back. MRR will get a lot of new business off of this fiasco.
Is it possible to force mrr testing pool available every Minute or so?  Undecided
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Congratulations on completely destroying the site. I moved my rigs yesterday. I won't be back.

Yes, I agree. They took a good, functioning site and totally destroyed it. I think most people will leave it and not go back. MRR will get a lot of new business off of this fiasco.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The fastest way to get support is IRC by far. NO ONE is a tester. I am fixing issues as they arise.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi all.

You all may be willing to make as many posts on here as you like. However without either a) a ticket or b) talking to me on IRC i cant get these fixed. Theres very few people now with issues which need resolving

Ahmed

Stop lying FFS. I'm sick of having to be a tester for you. I have submitted tickets and I'm still seeing random issues with my rigs. Do you really not see that a rig was rented out while disabled and the remaining time is stuck? Or that a port is linked up with the wrong renter/rig and is producing 100% rejects?

You find time to send spam to my e-mail but not to work on the issues.
legendary
Activity: 784
Hi all.

You all may be willing to make as many posts on here as you like. However without either a) a ticket or b) talking to me on IRC i cant get these fixed. Theres very few people now with issues which need resolving

Ahmed

Web IRC seems laggy and down sometimes.  Not sure what's up there.
Hi all.

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: