Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 34. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Update done. Please allow the site to have 30 mins to see rig status

Ahmed
mine has not been paid yet #198347   

Yours is one of those which has issues. (The job was recorded for ending on the 23rd but the frontend ended it early. the renter's been compensated. I'll fix the end date and then you'll get your payment)

Also site's going down for another quick update in the next 10-20 minutes. Adding average hashrate over the last job stats.

Ahmed
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
mine has not been paid yet #198347   
There was a small delay last night due to a stuck cron but its back again and theyve all been paid

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
aha. Good one. Still kept up with the site and fixed things while i was there tho Wink.

Although in all seriousness. Everything is functioning correctly now in 99% of cases. A few user's have issues still (9 tickets on the system of which 5 or so are related to the recent migration). These i'll get to when the rental's end i can do the refunds. I'm setting up a dedicated proxy system for a couple of big rig owner's and those who wish to be specifically allowed access to it. This should have much better performance in comparison to what is currently the main stratum servers in rotation. (Once it's all going properly and working for sure i'll open the new one publically)

Ahmed

there are a lot of pending payments for me and for others !
are you going to fix those ?or is betarigs turning into a scam ?
aha. Good one. Still kept up with the site and fixed things while i was there tho Wink.

Although in all seriousness. Everything is functioning correctly now in 99% of cases. A few user's have issues still (9 tickets on the system of which 5 or so are related to the recent migration). These i'll get to when the rental's end i can do the refunds. I'm setting up a dedicated proxy system for a couple of big rig owner's and those who wish to be specifically allowed access to it. This should have much better performance in comparison to what is currently the main stratum servers in rotation. (Once it's all going properly and working for sure i'll open the new one publically)

Ahmed
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi all

Finally back from holiday. Will look into everyones tickets now

Ahmed

Break the site and take a holiday. Classic.  Cheesy
#198347 I have pending payment for this rental since 12.02.2015
please release payment manually.
I have also opened ticket but noone is replying to it.
Thanks
Hi all

Finally back from holiday. Will look into everyones tickets now

Ahmed
#198347 I have pending payment for this rental since 12.02.2015
please release payment manually.
I have also opened ticket but noone is replying to it.
Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can't believe you sold to this idiot. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cocDzPdFChk

Well, no surprises here, Mux sells to Mashall Long aka Mr Final Hash (an associate of one Homero J. Garza and suspected GAWCEO account poster on HomeroTalk) and a once almost flawless service turns to shit in a matter of weeks. R.I.P. Betarigs. Sad

Verfication of assocation with GAW here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshalllong

p.s. hard to believe it's the same person in the video as the profile pic, that's some impressive pie eating "bud".  Shocked

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30410/we-just-bought-betarigs-com/2
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Okay great thanks for that. Will look into it after ive cleared these tickets and im back home from holiday

Ahmed

Showing out of order again... Can you please look into this?

Okay great thanks for that. Will look into it after ive cleared these tickets and im back home from holiday

Ahmed
legendary
Where on the site?

EDIT:

The only place i see this on the site is on the main page and thats solely because it doesnt differentiate between rented and not rented. It just shows the top 50 rentals.

Ahmed

SHA 256 - Sort to only show Large Farms - there are RENT NOW units after rented.

EDIT:  Seems to be ok now.

Strato
legendary
Hi,

Can i get a rental ID or ticket ID vortexz? Im assuming its the one im looking into right now actually but i best just make sure

Ahmed

you have rental ID on picture.#197259
thank you
Where on the site?

EDIT:

The only place i see this on the site is on the main page and thats solely because it doesnt differentiate between rented and not rented. It just shows the top 50 rentals.

Ahmed
legendary
Rigs are also showing up way out of order.  For instance there are available rigs showing up AFTER rented rigs - so basically you don't even know what's really available rig wise price wise unless you scan the whole list.

Man what happened?

Strato
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
I can't believe you sold to this idiot. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cocDzPdFChk

Well, no surprises here, Mux sells to Mashall Long aka Mr Final Hash (an associate of one Homero J. Garza and suspected GAWCEO account poster on HomeroTalk) and a once almost flawless service turns to shit in a matter of weeks. R.I.P. Betarigs. Sad

Verfication of assocation with GAW here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshalllong

p.s. hard to believe it's the same person in the video as the profile pic, that's some impressive pie eating "bud".  Shocked
Hi,

Can i get a rental ID or ticket ID vortexz? Im assuming its the one im looking into right now actually but i best just make sure

Ahmed
legendary
I have a pending payment since 3 days ago of almost 0.4 BTC ! I opened a support ticket and nobody answers.I've been using betarigs for a long time I have a lot of rigs rentals (over 200 rentals in total) and this never happened before.
Please release my payment !rental number 197259

http://gyazo.com/ee532ee76a8b7d487c642591787ccf7c

rig was rented on 4 february 2015 for 7 days,ended on 11 february and on 15 february I am still not paid !
Pages:
Jump to: