Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 50. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
It's OK again!  Wink

Ahem... Not really.
Now the 3 hours passed, by about half an hour; miner turned to my backup pool as usual, but the graph keep going, and the status is still "Rented - Ends in a few moments"...

I'm sure it's just a display/temporary issue.
But I'm curious: it's happening just on my rig?

I have same issue now.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
It's OK again!  Wink

Ahem... Not really.
Now the 3 hours passed, by about half an hour; miner turned to my backup pool as usual, but the graph keep going, and the status is still "Rented - Ends in a few moments"...

I'm sure it's just a display/temporary issue.
But I'm curious: it's happening just on my rig?
Activity: 61
Just noticed something. Has the remaining time / rental time indicators stopped working? Someone rented my rig, for 3 hours, 1 hour ago, and it now show "Rented - Available in 3 hours", and the rental progress bar is empty.

mux
Activity: 280
can you fix the damn password bug, it's annoying

basically i'm forced to reset it everytime, it is done on purpose or what?

Hello,

Could you send us the details on a ticket?
We had a few occurences where the user was in fact using his email instead of his username, as username.

Mux
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can you fix the damn password bug, it's annoying

basically i'm forced to reset it everytime, it is done on purpose or what?
mux
A follow up question, how do I know if my rig is in Top 30 or Top 10? Do the math on the fee % or is there any other way to check?
Also, is it Top 30/10 based on the feedback score or the number of rentals as well? For example, my rig is 9.95/10 with over 80 rentals, would it be rated lower than a rig with just one 10/10 rental?

I've just added the rig ranking on the "own rigs" page -- you'll see it there when your rig is not rented!
The top 30/10 is based on the total length of rentals that got a feedback. So 8 times 3 hours rentals that are rated equals 1 time 24 hours rental that is rated.

Hi
I'm new to mining. Since I have no miners (and can't afford one  Cheesy ), I'm trying to rent rigs thanks to BetaRigs.
I've found rigs with 200Gh/s that I've rented for 12 hours for a start.
The rig was good and the charts for this one were around 200Gh/s as advertised.
But evidently, I've mined nothing...

My question: What is the minimum in term of Gh/s, time rent on the rigs, to hope at least a "blank" operation (you mine as much as you invest). My objective is not to get rich with mining but supporting the p2pool network. If I can get just a few mBits, I would be happy  Wink

Many of our customers are users that speculate on the value of a newly-launched coin, which hasn't yet a price, or have a price that makes it really profitable to mine -- may I recommend you to check https://ipominer.com/ ?
Activity: 43
Hi
I'm new to mining. Since I have no miners (and can't afford one  Cheesy ), I'm trying to rent rigs thanks to BetaRigs.
I've found rigs with 200Gh/s that I've rented for 12 hours for a start.
The rig was good and the charts for this one were around 200Gh/s as advertised.
But evidently, I've mined nothing...

My question: What is the minimum in term of Gh/s, time rent on the rigs, to hope at least a "blank" operation (you mine as much as you invest). My objective is not to get rich with mining but supporting the p2pool network. If I can get just a few mBits, I would be happy  Wink
Activity: 413
A follow up question, how do I know if my rig is in Top 30 or Top 10? Do the math on the fee % or is there any other way to check?
Also, is it Top 30/10 based on the feedback score or the number of rentals as well? For example, my rig is 9.95/10 with over 80 rentals, would it be rated lower than a rig with just one 10/10 rental?
mux
Hello!

About fees:

From e-mail:
Your rig XXXX has been rented for 12 hours!
0.00645 BTC has been paid for the job, and will be transfered (minus the 2.5/1/0% fee -- see FAQ) to your BTC address maximum 24 hours after the rental has finished.

From FAQ:
The fee is at 2%, deducted from the rig price. The fee will be reduced to 1% if the rig is in the top 30 best rated rigs of the month at the moment of payment. The fee will again be reduced to 0% of the rig is in the top 10 best rated rigs.

Please, wich one is the correct one, 2.5% as per e-mail or 2% as per FAQ?

Sorry for the confusion.
The fees are, and will now stay at, 2% for the rig owners. We experimented at 2.5%, while dropping it to 1% for the top 30 best rated rigs, and 0% for the top 10 best rated rigs, in order to encourage the rigs providing the best support (and some really are quite impressive!) -- but we decided to go back to 2%, while keeping the 1%/0% switch for the best rated rigs.

So how much is the commission fee? Got an email that said its 2/1/0% and to see the FAQ. The FAQ says 3%?

This fee is the fee paid by renters for using the service.

So.. still waiting on the refund that you guys said I was due from 2 days ago. No response still.

Yes sorry about this one. We are processing 50-100 tickets every day, being of rig offline refunds, over/under-payments refunds, suggestions, feedbacks and various items; and we have 4 people working on the tickets. On this one, it was my personal mistake to have misread the message from the other support staff, that made this 2 day delay for you refund.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
About fees:

From e-mail:
Your rig XXXX has been rented for 12 hours!
0.00645 BTC has been paid for the job, and will be transfered (minus the 2.5/1/0% fee -- see FAQ) to your BTC address maximum 24 hours after the rental has finished.

From FAQ:
The fee is at 2%, deducted from the rig price. The fee will be reduced to 1% if the rig is in the top 30 best rated rigs of the month at the moment of payment. The fee will again be reduced to 0% of the rig is in the top 10 best rated rigs.

Please, wich one is the correct one, 2.5% as per e-mail or 2% as per FAQ?
Activity: 413
So how much is the commission fee? Got an email that said its 2/1/0% and to see the FAQ. The FAQ says 3%?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Any plans to support cryptonote coins like Monero ?
Activity: 68
Merit: 13
So.. still waiting on the refund that you guys said I was due from 2 days ago. No response still.

To anyone else thinking about renting here: I'd steer clear. Rented a large rig, performance was horrible. Tried 3 different (major) pools which he kept claiming were the "issue" even though all the other large rentals were fine on them. Used his pool (which defeated the whole purpose of the rental as I didn't want to mine one of the 5 shitcoins directly on his pool) and still got performance that was less than advertised by a significant margin. Betarigs offered me 10% back.. wow thanks.

Besides the fact that the performance of the x11 rig sucked, Betarigs should have some sort of option to cancel the deal if your main purpose for renting the rigs does not work and the owner doesn't mention it up front. I didn't want to mine BlackCatCoin or Hirocoin directly, but was forced to because this shit rig couldn't handle Blackcoin Pool, TMB, or anything similar. Mind you I have almost an identical amount of Scrypt hash pointed at the same pools and they handle it fine. I don't want to be locked into wasting 0.2BTC because this farm admin doesn't know how to properly tune his rigs. 

I would have been 10x better off just buying .2BTC worth of any of the coins I wanted after this garbage experience.

I will also say the support staff here is incredibly slow to respond to any issues, unlike the other rental site that I've used.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
mux we need to do something about shysters who jam our rigs with "Rented - Waiting payment..." loophole... hope there's something that can be done asap..

There should be a rating system for renters as well. Filter out renters who have x number or percentage of non payments.

It has happen to me a couple times tho. Usually fault of my own by entering the wrong number of BTC. Maybe a btc wallet on betarigs would help that as would always transfer the correct amount.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
mux we need to do something about shysters who jam our rigs with "Rented - Waiting payment..." loophole... hope there's something that can be done asap..
Activity: 406
I have several support tickets open and when I look at them they all say the same thing as the first ticket? I hope this is not the case as I have several refunds due to me!
Activity: 411
Thanks to all who helped. Installation resumed operation on a Betarigs (there were changes of settings). After the end of rent on a third-party resource I will surely return back.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Need more keccak configured rentals. Huge demand for FLUX.

It would be great if there was an auto config setting, so any rig could run any compatable algo designated by renter.
Activity: 411
It is visible the person which was taken in leasing by the miner I filed a lawsuit against me) installation operation Hung up. Temporarily the pool left on other leasing. I wrote to support desk 12 hours ago. The response wasn't.

What?!
Excuse for Google the translation.

Miners are disabled for the period of reviewing.
I don't know if you are the miner owner or the renter. If you are the renter:
- contact the renter for resolution
- contact betarigs Support (from the site menu) for resolution
- try to obtain missing service or a refund
- rate your experience after 2 days depending on the results

Signature to you have nothing doesn't speak? follow the links and look at a rating. Why to write senseless information.

Gaalx, I think you need to look for a new translation site.  Google translate is making your posts look like gibberish.
It's all your posts that are looking like "senseless information" so you need to calm down a bit.  Everyone that was asking you "what?" just can't understand what you're trying to say and just need proper information to help you.

Thanks for the comment.  I understand that me don't understand.  I will write in a simple language.  I will find the solution.

At this stage the beta ring doesn't see my installations.  The problem to me is unclear.  According to communication with support:
"according to my log, about the rig 5233: status: Rig last seen at (on all rentals): May 31, 2014 21:22
When a rig is stuck in the "Rented-ends in a few moments" state, that actually means that your rig is no longer connected to Betarigs.
Indeed, Betarigs needs the rig to be online for the end of the rental to be declared.
So simply connect back your rig to Betarigs, and the "Rented-ends in a few moments" label will disappear within a minute or two."

I look for decisions, but after leasing on an alternative resource.
Thanks! ! !
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
It is visible the person which was taken in leasing by the miner I filed a lawsuit against me) installation operation Hung up. Temporarily the pool left on other leasing. I wrote to support desk 12 hours ago. The response wasn't.

What?!
Excuse for Google the translation.

Miners are disabled for the period of reviewing.
I don't know if you are the miner owner or the renter. If you are the renter:
- contact the renter for resolution
- contact betarigs Support (from the site menu) for resolution
- try to obtain missing service or a refund
- rate your experience after 2 days depending on the results

Signature to you have nothing doesn't speak? follow the links and look at a rating. Why to write senseless information.

Gaalx, I think you need to look for a new translation site.  Google translate is making your posts look like gibberish.
It's all your posts that are looking like "senseless information" so you need to calm down a bit.  Everyone that was asking you "what?" just can't understand what you're trying to say and just need proper information to help you.

Pages:
Jump to: