Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 51. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Announcement on minep.it:

If using BETARIGS please use 37.187.218.88:3369 instead of stratum! they DO NOT have our domain propogated!
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
It is visible the person which was taken in leasing by the miner I filed a lawsuit against me) installation operation Hung up. Temporarily the pool left on other leasing. I wrote to support desk 12 hours ago. The response wasn't.

What?!
Excuse for Google the translation.

Miners are disabled for the period of reviewing.
I don't know if you are the miner owner or the renter. If you are the renter:
- contact the renter for resolution
- contact betarigs Support (from the site menu) for resolution
- try to obtain missing service or a refund
- rate your experience after 2 days depending on the results
I what on Betarings started receiving Blake 256 the first.
It is visible the person which was taken in leasing by the miner I filed a lawsuit against me) installation operation Hung up. Temporarily the pool left on other leasing. I wrote to support desk 12 hours ago. The response wasn't.

What?!

Signature to you have nothing doesn't speak? follow the links and look at a rating. Why to write senseless information.
legendary

What?!

What?!

legendary

What?!

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Yes.. I sort of figured that out Smiley

Trouble is that the pools are very different - Slush is score based and the btcguild is shift based.. so if my rental runs out on the score based, i loose way to much of my work in that round. I like the btcguild better..

An old question/issue, but I found a solution.

The issue is that BTCGuild redirects the default stratum+tcp://stratum.btcguild.com:3333 to the closest global server to you based on the initial submission from gateway URL.  
BetaRigs apparently doesn't like the redirect that this gateway URL initiates.
For me, when the stratum gateway redirects my miners, the local URL is something like: stratum-lb-usa48.btcguild.com

The solution is to either use one of those direct URLs (no guarantee it will be up at any one time though) or to use one of the semi-private or private direct URLs that Eleuthuria gives to established miners for use in large farms or in the case of the semi-private one, as a backup if stratum.btcguild.com doesn't work for you.  Just PM Eleuthuria for one of the semi-private direct URLs and you'll be able to connect your rentals to BTCGuild without a problem.  I have three multi TH rentals pointed to BTCGuild right now.

legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I have another feature request.  Give me an easy way to remind renters to leave feedback!

Right now I have to keep two tabs open, one with rental history/contact links, and the other with my rig feedback.  It would be easier if I could see whether or not feedback was left right from the rental history section, then I could just click contact if the rental is a few days old and I never got feedback.

I have over 200 rentals on your site now, keep up the good work!
X13 algo support added!

Be the first to lease your rigs and you will be likely rented at a big premium!  Cool

Also, an API has also been added! You can now update your rig price via API. Example here: https://gist.github.com/nand2/11e02c10fd4699212ff7

And finally, "old news", but the Blake-256 algo has also been added  Cheesy

Prompt to those who removes installations on Blake 256 that they turned on all servers. You in case of rent have an opportunity it to make?

{
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://ny2.blakecoin.com:3334",
      "user" : "UserName.WorkerName",
      "pass" : "WorkerPassword"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://cg1.blakecoin.com:3334",
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://la1.blakecoin.com:3334",
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://eu3.blakecoin.com:3334",
   }

On one pool very low stability of operation - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7029229
mux
Activity: 280
X13 algo support added!

Be the first to lease your rigs and you will be likely rented at a big premium!  Cool

Also, an API has also been added! You can now update your rig price via API. Example here: https://gist.github.com/nand2/11e02c10fd4699212ff7

And finally, "old news", but the Blake-256 algo has also been added  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Any x11 rig owners you able to offer x13, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boostcoin-new-team-new-plans-601965 ?

Just need to change -k darkcoin to -k marucoin 

I wouldn't do this with Betarigs, though, since people are going to be looking at it for x11 and not 13 (due to how they are organized). Put in a request for x13 if that's what you want.
Activity: 434
Any x11 rig owners you able to offer x13, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boostcoin-new-team-new-plans-601965 ?

Just need to change -k darkcoin to -k marucoin 

I'm glad it worked out for you! It's definitely possible that there were some issues as well. In any case, just be aware that people do exploit the "lockdown" from time to time for whatever reason.
Yes, happened first that locked here thus. It is response to the low price.
legendary
Good tenants, but during certain time couldn't realize payment:

#100851   gaalx Blake - 24,0 Gh/ ...    mogrith      6 hours   0.0108 BTC      Payment not received - rental cancelled
#100823   gaalx Blake - 24,0 Gh/ ...    farndoge      24 hours   0.0432 BTC      Payment not received - rental cancelled

I've had that happen as many as 4-5x in a row. I think some people don't know how the service works, or they are renters that want to lock down cheaper machines so they can rent theirs out for more. It takes an hour IIRC, before the rig is opened back up to rental again.
this person -farndoge rented before power for a long time frame (24 hours and more). This tenant -mogrith after canceling repeatedly rented and fulfilled.
Good guys, I thought can any problems with service.

I'm glad it worked out for you! It's definitely possible that there were some issues as well. In any case, just be aware that people do exploit the "lockdown" from time to time for whatever reason.

#100851   gaalx Blake - 24,0 Gh/ ...    mogrith      6 hours   0.0108 BTC      Payment not received - rental cancelled
#100823   gaalx Blake - 24,0 Gh/ ...    farndoge      24 hours   0.0432 BTC      Payment not received - rental cancelled

I've had that happen as many as 4-5x in a row. I think some people don't know how the service works, or they are renters that want to lock down cheaper machines so they can rent theirs out for more. It takes an hour IIRC, before the rig is opened back up to rental again.
this person -farndoge rented before power for a long time frame (24 hours and more). This tenant -mogrith after canceling repeatedly rented and fulfilled.
Good guys, I thought can any problems with service.
legendary

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Nearly fell off the first page.. up we go. Come on support wake the up, no good getting this sorted after mining ends later today
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Bump for attention, painfully slow now for a response Sad meanwhile the cocksucker is probably preparing to lease again for another poor guy
Pages:
Jump to: