Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 54. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Is there a US based betarigs pool server, or the EU one is the only option?

I think just the eu. I've had no issues with it though. I have the same low ping I'd have anywhere else.
Activity: 224
Is there a US based betarigs pool server, or the EU one is the only option?
legendary
Hi all,
I am new here at this thread.
Does anybody know how to configure a Dragon 1T miner for rental at Betarigs?
Thank you.

Are you able to set the pool you're mining on with the Dragon? If so, simply set it to the pool URL that Betarigs gives you and you're good to go.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Hi all,
I am new here at this thread.
Does anybody know how to configure a Dragon 1T miner for rental at Betarigs?
Thank you.
legendary
Because of the people reporting issues with their renters... I've had similar problems as well. I've had a couple people claim that the rig was offline when it was because the pool they were on was down.

So far though things have been pretty good. Usually when I report that to people they realize I was right and drop the case right there. I haven't had anyone push it further.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
On the rig search page, isn't it about time you added something beyond the 'big rig' 2-5Mh/s filter to include Scrypt ASIC units?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Hey,

Anyone who has used betarig support, what is the average time to get a reply from support?

Thanks,

-tb-

Within a day for a simple refund job in the past I think.

Still using Betarigs as a renter and rentee and I'm quite satisfied with the service.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Mux, please add 5 days as a renting duration, the gap between 3 and 7 days is to big. Thanks and keep up the great work.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Hey,

Anyone who has used betarig support, what is the average time to get a reply from support?

Thanks,

-tb-
Activity: 308
Here is another renter complaining, that is 3 in 1 day. Here is the log, graph and very first lines of the ad.

Notice how he is mining a brand new coin on a brand new pool, which died almost immediately, but apparently its my fault. This is beyond stupid.

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Guys,

Need a Hand. I have rented my GPU rigs for some time now. I have just recently added some gridseed blades. The issue im having is that the computer running the blades will not automatically switch over to the 0 pool(betarigs) from my other pools when it rents. I have to do it manually.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

opies

It will take up to 15 minutes to auto switch to betarigs.
Make you that your first pool is betarigs like below.
Code:

{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "betarigs",
"user" : "worker.name",
"pass" : "x"
},
{
"url" : "main pool",
},
{
"url" : "failoverpool",
}
]
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
}
Activity: 88
Merit: 16
Guys,

Need a Hand. I have rented my GPU rigs for some time now. I have just recently added some gridseed blades. The issue im having is that the computer running the blades will not automatically switch over to the 0 pool(betarigs) from my other pools when it rents. I have to do it manually.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

opies
Activity: 196
MKminers, I have no way to send you a message (send message is disabled Sad but the first 3 hours of renting your rig for 120 m/h it's not once gone over 60 m/h. I don't want to leave a bad review but I needed/paid for the advertised rate.

https://www.betarigs.com/rig/5264

If you get this message please fix the issue, and add back every hour since the start, thanks!
Activity: 308

Same shit has been happening to me too ! I just tell em I can't control the pool your using. It's quite obvious by looking at the charts your showing it's the pool side.

I've also noticed that when the time is up the chart still goes for a little while which in turn brings the average hashrate down because obviously the hashrate is 0 because mining was over lol I had a guy leave me a 4/10 rating because the hashrate dropped after his time was up the average went from ~5.1 to ~4.6

Yes I've just realized the charts are using the ramping up/down period of the rentals in the average calculation inserting a bunch of zeros into the equation. I think somebody failed stats 101.

A simple solution would be to truncate the first and last 5 minutes.

Anyway, I'm mining straight drk now, the difficulty has dropped and I'm making more than renting. If theres a pump in a few days rental prices should rise and then renters will be blinded by greed and not nit pick.

I still cant figure out why a person would spend 0.1btc to rent a rig to mine 4 drk coins when they can just buy twice as many directly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My experience renting rigs has been amazing. I only pick the high quality rigs and haven't had any problems.

In the few times where a rig went down the owner messaged me about it, added time and or resolved before i even noticed there was a problem!

Yesterday one was idle because of my fault, worker configured wrong. The owner messaged me about it and then even added an additional 30min.  Grin

Most of the time i set it and forget it and cue up more rentals.

I have a list of preferred rigs i check often to see if i can nab.

Love betarigs!
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Hello guys.

I would like to rent my rig, but i'm a bit confused with the configuration.
Usually i'm using a *.conf with 2 pools inside with the option failover.
I would like to add betarig pool, but keeping my two other pool. (main + failover pool)

While not renting, my rig will mine my main pool, if the main pool goes down, miner will switch on the backup pool.
While renting, my rig switch to betarig pool.

How can i do this?

Thank you

Add pools like this in config file.
Code:

{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "betarigs",
},
{
"url" : "main pool",
},
{
"url" : "failoverpool",
}
]
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
}
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Betarigs needs to be your pool1 so that when a customer rents it will switch to 'live' and change from mining on your pool2 or pool3.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello guys.

I would like to rent my rig, but i'm a bit confused with the configuration.
Usually i'm using a *.conf with 2 pools inside with the option failover.
I would like to add betarig pool, but keeping my two other pool. (main + failover pool)

While not renting, my rig will mine my main pool, if the main pool goes down, miner will switch on the backup pool.
While renting, my rig switch to betarig pool.

How can i do this?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: