Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 74. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Here we go again, renter nsfw rented at least 3 rigs with no pay.

Rigs are effectively penalized and denied renting for an hour. Easy way of eliminating competition.  Angry

Mux, when are you going to reduce the hold period for "Rented - Waiting payment..."?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
my guess is that rental price jumped due to ghash.io double payout promotion. wow.
Activity: 42
Mux, your rental history stats on the rig owners screen is counting non-paid, and or timed out rentals as part of the cumulative rental history (messing up the whole stats) -- it was working fine this morning then this happened -- I guess you're working on it. I just wanted to give you a heads'up ...
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Would make it a "quick buy" when you don't have BTC on hand and need a rig urgently!!
Activity: 34
Is it time to either create a minimum hash rate, or a minimum transaction amount?

There are some rigs on the site with such a low hashrate that even purchasing 7 days is less than a transaction fee - this seems absurd.

Who is even interested in 6khs hashrate?  I wonder if a more reasonable 300khs bottom limit is placed, and perhaps this is even too low.  Even a low grade single 270 card should top 400khs.

I notice alot of the lower end cpu miners have lower rating scores, and perhaps another way of dealing with this is to allow searching by only 10/10 rigs or those with a rating.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Need a paypal payment option Smiley

Bet that would nudge miner rentals up a bit in value, sadly I can't imagine it being a very easy addition.   Smiley
Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Need a paypal payment option Smiley
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is anyone else getting errors when logging in?

Error 522 Ray ID: 10a57b8f273801ef
Connection timed out

Only on the account page, when I check the rental pages they are working fine.

Hello! Is it still the case, or what is a one-off event?
I'll be checking that.

There's a person http://www.betarigs.com/rig/1357 <--- claims that his rig is 24MH/s however I rented it 16 hours ago and haven't seen it go above 1MH/s. I would like a refund this person is clearly scamming I checked the last 2 reviews on the rig and the reviews on other rigs he has posted and the latest ones all says that people haven't received the hashrate advertised. I did post a ticket but it hasn't been replied to, I would like a refund!

Ticket #804228

There had been 2-3 fake big farms in the last days, but we blocked them all right away.
This one is different as it has a good history, but seems like lots of rigs disconnected recently from this farm.
Your ticket will be processed and you are very likely to be refunded.

I get why there's a limbo period before payment now - I just have a couple of questions:

• Does it really need to be 24 hours long? That seems like a really long window for allowing someone to file a complaint about a bad rental.
  • Would it be possible to cut the payment limbo short if the renter gives the rig a 10/10 rating? It seems fairly obvious at that point that there will be no complaints.

BTW, has anyone tried out my special Betarigs builds of cgminer/sgminer? I haven't heard a word about them - would at least like to know if they work.

As discussed on IRC, you gave a very good idea about the 10 rating unblocking the payment -- added on todolist!
Activity: 76
I get why there's a limbo period before payment now - I just have a couple of questions:

• Does it really need to be 24 hours long? That seems like a really long window for allowing someone to file a complaint about a bad rental.
  • Would it be possible to cut the payment limbo short if the renter gives the rig a 10/10 rating? It seems fairly obvious at that point that there will be no complaints.

BTW, has anyone tried out my special Betarigs builds of cgminer/sgminer? I haven't heard a word about them - would at least like to know if they work.
Activity: 7
There's a person http://www.betarigs.com/rig/1357 <--- claims that his rig is 24MH/s however I rented it 16 hours ago and haven't seen it go above 1MH/s. I would like a refund this person is clearly scamming I checked the last 2 reviews on the rig and the reviews on other rigs he has posted and the latest ones all says that people haven't received the hashrate advertised. I did post a ticket but it hasn't been replied to, I would like a refund!

Ticket #804228

http://i.imgur.com/AhiLv71.png
Activity: 133
Is anyone else getting errors when logging in?

Error 522 Ray ID: 10a57b8f273801ef
Connection timed out

Only on the account page, when I check the rental pages they are working fine.
Activity: 238
Cheapest rent on betarigs is for 0.0068 Btc per day per 1MH/s

I offer 0.0046 Btc per day per 1Mh/s

please check my thread Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheapest-scrypt-mining-contracts-for-sale-512660
Activity: 61
Could be someone trying to pay with Coinbase account?
I read often of failed payments coming from them (with Overstock, for example), due to delays while moving the funds internally.
Activity: 93
who's that renter's name? expose that motherfucker
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
CEO, Ledger
Yeah, that happened to me too. Right now, there's someone that is renting and not paying for the second time in a row...
I was thinking about this being some kind of "strategy" to "put out of the list" some rigs for a while... But it seems a little bit far fetched, maybe is just some kind of bug.

This is not far fetched at all. This is a known "DDOS attack", and I'm surprised it is not more widely used.
Activity: 61
my rig keeps getting rented and no payment recieved, then rental canceled and again rented but not paying, canceled etc etc etc
for the love of god put something so that this doesnt happen anymore.

Yeah, that happened to me too. Right now, there's someone that is renting and not paying for the second time in a row...
I was thinking about this being some kind of "strategy" to "put out of the list" some rigs for a while... But it seems a little bit far fetched, maybe is just some kind of bug.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
my rig keeps getting rented and no payment recieved, then rental canceled and again rented but not paying, canceled etc etc etc
for the love of god put something so that this doesnt happen anymore.
Activity: 34
There are some desperate people running rigs on BetaRigs now.  There is some moron with with a 50Mh/s scrypt farm renting for .0075BTC/Day.

And there are tons of people in the mid .0080's.  I'd rather run it myself on a profit switcher than to give it away. 

I think people running rigs on Betarigs are actually following the market to ensure they may out their profits for the rig investment. Right now, profit switchers are running less than 0.007 on average right now...  there is the odd day spike from that.  So, I think what you are seeing is that there are people who find that rending at 0.007-0.008 on betarigs is more profitable than mining themselves.  As profit switcher pools start to increase back up in earnings (if), then it stands to reason betarigs pricing will follow.  Betarigs pricing has never gone below profit switchers to date from what I have noticed.

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php
Activity: 683
Merit: 513
http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc
Great Service !

But i have an issues and maybe someone can help or have the same problem....

Ive 2 Rigs with a combine Power of 3,4 mh/s.
If i use the Betarigs Server i only have 3,05 mh/s on my Pool.

This is a Power lose off 10%...

Im alone with the Problem or anybody else ?
Activity: 160
There are some desperate people running rigs on BetaRigs now.  There is some moron with with a 50Mh/s scrypt farm renting for .0075BTC/Day.

And there are tons of people in the mid .0080's.  I'd rather run it myself on a profit switcher than to give it away. 
Pages:
Jump to: