Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 78. (Read 200998 times)

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Rigs blocked in 'payment received - waiting 1 confirms'
One user sent a very small miner fee, making confirms taking forever. I have cancelled all rentals, the rigs are now free!

Fed 26 morning payout number 1 out of 2 for rig owners stuck
One of our morning payment has been made via tx 6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87 but it still unconfirmed:
http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87
This is unusual as we put the usual BTC fee to the transaction.
We will keep an eye on this transaction.

Ok I figured it out. These two above items are indeed linked.
The Feb 26 morning first payout (​http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/6a675e90de940ced1b4237ae7d6b4d7224a0c69c8102c70fa87ddd23948eec87 ) contains, as input, bitcoins from a user that set a very low BTC fee and who has not yet been confirmed.
So until this user transaction gets confirmed (one of those being, for example, http://blockr.io/zerotx/info/bde0cb010318b25b0d6cb5765a1bdea2f56a191008a52f2fa26bb165d7a97bde ), this payout will stay unconfirmed. This could potentially last some days; hopefully they will get confirmed soon.

Hello!

A quick update to say that I'm still keeping an eye on this transaction, and I'm not forgetting it.
If this were to never get confirmed, and if I'm able to be sure 100% that it will never get confirmed, then I would send again the payment.
Now, I have never seen a case of bitcoin payment being unconfirmed, so I need to check for the proper way to deal with that, and to be sure it will never get confirmed at some point in the future.

Cheers,
Mux

The payment from 26 feb morning has been sent again!
https://blockchain.info/tx/1d21eb52e93f8a91192c3c5f4a9f3c5cb968cfe8d9acebcfd0cc3bf80fd00805

Mux
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Any info on the payment that got stuck?

Yupp. Now seen by 16 peers instead of 14 on sunday.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Please conciser supporting sha256 rigs.

Also an idea for feature. To have the option to cancel a persons renting service and refund bitcoin for hours or days not used. This would come in handy for when making upgrades to servers and other little bits.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Any info on the payment that got stuck?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Prices are already at the point where it's more profitable to mine for yourself instead of renting out...
My rigs are "Down for maintenance" until prices start to make economic sense again.

But the beauty of the site is you can leave your rig(s) up at the prices you want and it will mine your normal pool until such time as someone hires it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
More and more rigs coming online but not enough renters so prices will get lower and lower.

Prices are already at the point where it's more profitable to mine for yourself instead of renting out...
My rigs are "Down for maintenance" until prices start to make economic sense again.
More and more rigs coming online but not enough renters so prices will get lower and lower.
Activity: 17
Are there any plans to add SHA256 for rental on betarigs?

I know this question has already bin asked, but I found no answer in this thread.

Regards,
m
Activity: 11
Whats the crack with vertminer?

I've setup everything as I should yet betarigs still sees the system as offline.

Any ideas?
Activity: 49
where are all the renters.. less rigs are rented.. prices are dropping Sad
Activity: 58
I'm getting a "pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)" while my rig is supposed to be rented out to someone.  Is this a problem with the renter's pool credentials?
Could total rental time be added under Riq quality? I think it's quality indicator as much important as number of jobs done; average job time may vary between rigs.

+1

still great fan of your service and happy to see it growth every day.

A little input from my side again:

There seems to be "worse rated (9/10)" rigs which are in the best rated rigs section which have more (1-2) reviews but were rented less. But my 10/10 rig doesnt show up because not all renters gave/give a reply...

thanks again for considering the input!

The algo is, first compute the average feedback score rounded, and then on the one with the same score, the number of reviews win. (Because they are many rigs with only 10/10! Smiley )

Mux, I think you need to change the algo, as the current one favours short term rentals. Most stable rigs are rented for 1,2,3 days, and have potential to receive only one feedback for all this time. While, less stable rigs could get up to eight 3-hour rentals and 8 reviews in a 24-hour period...

You should give more weight to total rented time, than number of rentals.

I am testing this by intentionally limiting one of my rigs to 3 and 6hr rentals vs. one with 1-2-3-7 day rentals. Guess which one is getting more 10/10s?
I accidentally brought rig online for a sec and someone instal-rented it. any way to cancel it? I can't bring rig back online for a while (rig#2098)

did you open a support ticket?

did you contact the renter so he knows?

yeah, i sent a message to renter right away, telling him that  rig won't  be online and to issue a ticket for refund
Activity: 43
I got a weird issue.

2 miners are running exactly the same conf file for cgminer.
so they rent as 1 miner, now 1 of them is connected to betarigs and gives the renter his hashpower, the other one is not connecting to betarigs so doesnt deliver its hashpower and gives the json data error, which is obviously saying that betarigs is not connecting my miner.
i have checked the BAT files, copied pasted what was needed, but if there would be something wrong in the file, the first miner wouldnt connect either.
basically i have 2 miner running as 1 worker...
could it be that this is not possible on betarigs? or is there something else that i overlooked?

offcourse ticket been sent and renter warned about the issue
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I accidentally brought rig online for a sec and someone instal-rented it. any way to cancel it? I can't bring rig back online for a while (rig#2098)

did you open a support ticket?

did you contact the renter so he knows?
Activity: 26
Could total rental time be added under Riq quality? I think it's quality indicator as much important as number of jobs done; average job time may vary between rigs.
Activity: 47
Enjoying using this site. Tanks mux.
Pages:
Jump to: