Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 94. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Anyone else having a problem with leasing a rig?  My rig should have switched over by now but I keep seeing 'JSON stratum auth failed").

I have the same problem with one of my rigs.  Someone rented it last night, and I'm getting the same message in Cgminer.  I have messaged the person renting it to double check the username/password that they have set for the pool, I have also logged a ticket with Betarigs.  No response from either yet.

I had this same problem yesterday.  Messaged the customer and he/she fixed the password for the pool.

May I suggest that someone with fluent english language skills could make a Youtube video 'Betarigs miner renting, for dummies' so that not-so-skillled customers could get it right at the first time. This would lead to better customer satisfaction and more business for Betarigs, I think.

Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone support vertminer here? All rigs in "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor" are too overpriced. Dont know what they are thinking. 300% more expensive what you can earn a day at best on vertcoin.

Need someone with around 3 MH/s +.
Activity: 18
Anyone else having a problem with leasing a rig?  My rig should have switched over by now but I keep seeing 'JSON stratum auth failed").

I have the same problem with one of my rigs.  Someone rented it last night, and I'm getting the same message in Cgminer.  I have messaged the person renting it to double check the username/password that they have set for the pool, I have also logged a ticket with Betarigs.  No response from either yet.

I had this same problem yesterday.  Messaged the customer and he/she fixed the password for the pool.

May I suggest that someone with fluent english language skills could make a Youtube video 'Betarigs miner renting, for dummies' so that not-so-skillled customers could get it right at the first time. This would lead to better customer satisfaction and more business for Betarigs, I think.
Activity: 44

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
@mux:

I don't know if this has been suggested yet (you seem to be open to suggestions):

- Make queuing possible. For example User #1 rents Betarig, User #2 gets in line for Betarig and starts mining when User #1 is finished.
- Implement rating underneath the rig names sort of like on youtube you see like/dislike distribution before clicking the link or a more advanced version would be time/popularity/rent duration algorithm, such one is used here (http://www.giantpygmy.net/gpa/index.php?id=dada-autorating) for foobar2000 songs autorating. It scores songs based on duration, replay amount and last time played.

How will you handle if the owner decides to change price during this time?
Activity: 15
@mux:

I don't know if this has been suggested yet (you seem to be open to suggestions):

- Make queuing possible. For example User #1 rents Betarig, User #2 gets in line for Betarig and starts mining when User #1 is finished.
- Implement rating underneath the rig names sort of like on youtube you see like/dislike distribution before clicking the link or a more advanced version would be time/popularity/rent duration algorithm, such one is used here (http://www.giantpygmy.net/gpa/index.php?id=dada-autorating) for foobar2000 songs autorating. It scores songs based on duration, replay amount and last time played.
Activity: 110
Any way to be able to sort by hashrate?
Activity: 28
Oh ... I'm in the Top 10 rated rigs :3

EDIT: NOT bragging, just genuinely happy!
Activity: 112
Renters are now starting to review the rigs. Seems like your changes work pretty well. Smiley
Activity: 196
Ok I got word that since there was more chance to get hired if in the frontpage, some ppl were creating new rigs again and again with their current ones.
So.

The frontpage now displays the best rated rigs!

And Heavy_Machinery's Rig #341 "HeavyMachinery" is the best one atm!

maybe split in 5 top rated and 5 top rated available?
Activity: 79
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
My Rig #3 made the front page Cheesy Unfortunately this prestigious honor comes with no reward other than a better chance to be worked to death Tongue

Just a reminder that editing prices in BTC/MH/day is a lot easier for us, and a mass edit (in BTC/MH/day to account for different hashrates) would definitely be appreciated.  Keep up the great work Mux :]
Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Activity: 110
Fantastic service.  Wanted to let folks know I have put most of my farm up for rent for that huge hashing project you have coming up.

Over 51 Mh!

http://www.betarigs.com/rig/915
Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Like the idea of top rated rigs first, but then renters should rate their experience.

Some thoughts.

1. some sort of graph to show hash rates being achieved on the rented rig?
2. sort mechanism on rigs, eg fastest, cheapest, top rated etc from the "rent a rig page"
3. Can we do a reminder of "rate the rig" on job completion?
4. possibility of plain SHA sevrice?

Loving this service though!!
Activity: 58
I agree that it would be better if the front page showed the best rated available rigs.
Activity: 19
Great idea just one thing:
Could you please only shot the best rated rigs which are currently available for renting?

Well done mux, the idea for the front page is nice... but I would suggest 2 minor changes: the 1st one, i'm quoting above, it makes more sense to only show the best rated rigs available for rent at a given moment.

The second one is: Im assuming the way you are sorting the rigs is for those where the average rating is a tie, the ones with the most number of rating go higher. Though not being a bad method, new leasers with few ratings will always be on the lower hand (or leasers whose renters simply dont rate). So here I would suggest that you randomize which rigs appear on the 1st page who are tied with 10/10 ratings and have at least, lets say, 3 ratings.

Again, my 2 satoshi here Smiley
Activity: 70
Wondreful service, thank you very much for providing it.

Only one thing I would like to see there - separate page for my rigs to display. Let's say, for my customer it would be comfortable to go to the page where all the rigs I have are displayed with their status and pricing.

Anyway, great service. Thanks!
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
A few things that might be nice to work on:
- Multiple rigs on 1 BTC address, even though I couldn't care less (probably been mentioned before, could be a trouble for some people)
- Display the cost/Mh/day in mBTC as the number would be easier to grasp. The 0.0xxx is quite weird.
- Change the cost/Mh/day for SHA-3 to mBTC/GH/day as this would actually make it readable, instead of having 0.0000 or 0.0001 as the only comparison Tongue
- Make it possible to have switchable profiles for a rig when not being rented. This would mean I can set the SHA-3 profile with 2 clicks and after the rent set it to Scrypt again with 2 clicks. I now have to manually edit the name and description of the rig every time I would like to switch.

The 1 BTC address per Rig is for now to avoid me a flood of tickets related to some online exchanges not recognizing several payment to a same BTC address in a Bitcoin transaction.
Sure it's a bug to their end, but it's tickets at first on my end :p (Did you know we already processed 700 tickets at betarigs?)

mBTC - I must say I'm don't know what to think about this one.. mBTC is not a common denomination out there; not even in exchanges. Using mBTC may confuse more ppl than it helps... But I guess I should make a mini-survey on IRC about that.

Agreed for BTC/GH/day Smiley

The profile idea is the very first time I'm hearing that... Indeed not bad.. I'll be jauging demand, again on IRC, to see how I prioritize that.

Thanks for your feedback and using the website!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: