Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 95. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is not the first time I have posted in this thread. After my first rent I posted to thank Mux for the great service it was at the time and that I had recieved my payment.

After now having leased my rigs for almost 0.3BTC, I would like to share some thoughts on betarigs.

- It is still childishly easy to rent or lease a rig, which is awesome.
- It's good that it is now possible to select what hashing algorithm you want to search for.
- And I can go on about more additions the last few day that have been just great. Every few hours an improvement seems to have been done to the website.

A few things that might be nice to work on:
- Multiple rigs on 1 BTC address, even though I couldn't care less (probably been mentioned before, could be a trouble for some people)
- Display the cost/Mh/day in mBTC as the number would be easier to grasp. The 0.0xxx is quite weird.
- Change the cost/Mh/day for SHA-3 to mBTC/GH/day as this would actually make it readable, instead of having 0.0000 or 0.0001 as the only comparison Tongue
- Make it possible to have switchable profiles for a rig when not being rented. This would mean I can set the SHA-3 profile with 2 clicks and after the rent set it to Scrypt again with 2 clicks. I now have to manually edit the name and description of the rig every time I would like to switch.

This is by no means being critical, just sharing some possible ideas for the future.

Hope you keep up the good work, I'll gladly keep making use of the betarigs service!

Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great idea just one thing:
Could you please only shot the best rated rigs which are currently available for renting?
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ok I got word that since there was more chance to get hired if in the frontpage, some ppl were creating new rigs again and again with their current ones.
So.

The frontpage now displays the best rated rigs!

And Heavy_Machinery's Rig #341 "HeavyMachinery" is the best one atm!
Activity: 14
I really appreciate how you listen to your users and try to implement everything right away. Cheesy

+1

Congratulation and thanks again mux!
Very nice feature !

I stop for today!  Grin

Regards,

Activity: 112
I really appreciate how you listen to your users and try to implement everything right away. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Probably been mentioned, but if it hasn't..I would like the option for a backup pool
mux

Thanks a lot mux !  Smiley Good work !

last suggestion: maybe you could show days instead of hours ?

Thanks again  Wink

Done  Grin

I love these days when I don't have to do some server stuff Wink
mux
It would be nice to separate each algorithm on their own tabs instead of being in one whole list, I know I can filter results but it would be nicer to just not having to filter the list every time I go and check for rig prices

Ok done!
Activity: 19
This service just keeps improving and improving Smiley

mux, an idea here for the average rating in the rigs list:

instead of just pointing average rating, i'd suggest the following: "average rating of X from a total of Y ratings with a total of Z hour/days rented" or maybe just "X in Y ratings and Z hours"
Also, when accessing one rig, renters should be able to see an average rating of the leaser (the mean rating of all his rigs).

Just my 2 cents.. erm.. i mean satoshis Smiley

Hi Mux,

First, thanks for your work!

I would like to know if it is possible to show statistic: "total renting time" near "My received gains:"

Thanks

regards,

Kraken

Yeah, i just calculated my total renting time and was about to put it in my rigs name. This would also be a nice feature. But i was thinking of showing it on the rigs list too, next to average rating

Ok done! Check your rigs page :-)

Thanks a lot mux !  Smiley Good work !

last suggestion: maybe you could show days instead of hours ?

Thanks again  Wink
Activity: 67
Hi, I just attempted to rent a rig for the first time.  I sent payment via coin base, but it's showing pending on the coin base site.  Does that usually clear in the system quickly?  I hope the payment doesn't come through right after the rig is no longer "waiting payment"

Anyone have experience sending BTC with coin base to rent on betarigs?

Help is appreciated.

As long as you paid *exactly* the right amount, then it should be good within half an hour -- waiting for a bitcoin confirmation.

I did, and I confirmed they don't take a fee, so it should be ok.  On my rig rental payment page it does say payment received - awaiting 1 confirmation

Not sure how long that takes.  Thanks Mux.  Been renting out rigs here for 2 weeks, this is my first rental on this end.
mux

Hi Mux,

I would like to know if it is possible to show statistic: "total renting time" near "My received gains:"

Thanks

regards,

Kraken

Yeah, i just calculated my total renting time and was about to put it in my rigs name. This would also be a nice feature. But i was thinking of showing it on the rigs list too, next to average rating

Ok done! Check your rigs page :-)

Hi, I just attempted to rent a rig for the first time.  I sent payment via coin base, but it's showing pending on the coin base site.  Does that usually clear in the system quickly?  I hope the payment doesn't come through right after the rig is no longer "waiting payment"

Help is appreciated.

As long as you paid *exactly* the right amount, then it should be good within half an hour -- waiting for a bitcoin confirmation.
Activity: 67

Help is appreciated.
mux
Hi Mux,

Thanks

regards,

Kraken

Very good idea! Didn't think of it. Putting that on the "my rigs" tab list.

It would be nice to separate each algorithm on their own tabs instead of being in one whole list, I know I can filter results but it would be nicer to just not having to filter the list every time I go and check for rig prices

Agree, these keccaks are getting annoying to be always on front  Cheesy

Ok new feature: The feedback form request is displayed on frontpage when a rental ends! That should make much more feedbacks for the rigs!
Activity: 11
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Mux,

Thanks

regards,

Kraken

Hi Mux,

Thanks

regards,

Kraken
mux
Hey mux. Think you can do an average rating that would be visible from the list. And maybe a counter with how many hours the rigs have been rented?

Great job so far. You make it look so simple

Edit: You think in future updates you can switch to AJAX and have the time remaining, rigs list update automatically? If you think about it, using AJAX only sends x data to clients compared to now when we refresh the entire page to update stats. Bandwidth will be less stressed. Server load might increase thou

Yes, the rating I want to display it on the list -- but first I'll make sure the users enter more often their feedback.

Ok rig owners (if he allows it) and rig renters can now contact themselves after end of rental! And also, you can now access the message history for one rental!
Activity: 224
Hey mux. Think you can do an average rating that would be visible from the list. And maybe a counter with how many hours the rigs have been rented?

Great job so far. You make it look so simple

Edit: You think in future updates you can switch to AJAX and have the time remaining, rigs list update automatically? If you think about it, using AJAX only sends x data to clients compared to now when we refresh the entire page to update stats. Bandwidth will be less stressed. Server load might increase thou
Activity: 131
After page was down and up again, betarigs pool says "status DEAD" for me, is this because renters pool is bad?

Yessir! Or you're just not being rented atm Smiley

Hehe yes but " Rented - Ends in 1 day 5 hours " so I guess renter must do something! I have sent several messages now but he is not responding...
Pages:
Jump to: