Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 91. (Read 200998 times)

copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 14
Hello!

Is there a config setting to make cgminer switch faster to betarigs proxy/pool?

I assume cgminer is checking pools every once in a while to switch to #1 pool(if ALIVE), but I think my customers are loosing 5-15 minutes because of this.

Don't quote me but I believe sgminer switches faster than cgminer.
Check it out.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hello!

Is there a config setting to make cgminer switch faster to betarigs proxy/pool?

I assume cgminer is checking pools every once in a while to switch to #1 pool(if ALIVE), but I think my customers are loosing 5-15 minutes because of this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Rented 2 rigs for 12 hours. I'm already starting to like this service. Thanks for this great site.

Thanks for renting! Smiley

Any feedback/rating would be appreciated Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Ok I have put in place a system that increases the number of allowed rent orders the more rigs the user has paid!

If totally new, only 2 unpaid orders.
If between 1 and 2 paid jobs, only 4 unpaid orders at the same time,
If between 3 and 9 paid jobs, only 10 unpaid orders at the same time,
If between 10 and 50 paid jobs, only 20 unpaid orders at the same time,
If more than 50 paid jobs, only 40 unpaid orders at the same time.

Edit: For info, the biggest renter has rented.... 420 times a rig!

Is it also possible to block/ban users from renting your rigs?

Yesterday my rig kept being rented by the same user over and over without payment. This made the rig unavailable for other users for hours. I would love to limit people to 1 failed rent attempt per 24 hours for example, or completely block that user from renting your rig in the future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Great! I just post my suppaduppa  2 megahash rig up, and its rented, within 30mins! Now waiting for payment. I hope my renter will be happy with my service. Wait...can he decided not to pay and abandoned this contract?  Undecided
btw, how can i monitor my rig performance on the renter side (not on my cgminer)? is there a website allow me to see that?
hi,
i just found this great service. I test click the "rent now!" button to see what happen, its like i'm directly renting it, without any confirmation!? omg...
now it says waiting for payment... It doesn't tell me Who do i pay? or Where do i sent the payment? Is the website broken or something?

Ahah no you just don't rent like this -- it just happened that someone rented the rig between the time you saw the rig in the list, and you clicked on the rig green button Smiley

Ahaah, I see. Its good to have the page auto refresh thou, maybe will cause much load Smiley
maybe once per 10s or 20s or even 30s Tongue
thx, great site
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hi,
i just found this great service. I test click the "rent now!" button to see what happen, its like i'm directly renting it, without any confirmation!? omg...
now it says waiting for payment... It doesn't tell me Who do i pay? or Where do i sent the payment? Is the website broken or something?

Ahah no you just don't rent like this -- it just happened that someone rented the rig between the time you saw the rig in the list, and you clicked on the rig green button Smiley

still great fan of your service and happy to see it growth every day.

A little input from my side again:

There seems to be "worse rated (9/10)" rigs which are in the best rated rigs section which have more (1-2) reviews but were rented less. But my 10/10 rig doesnt show up because not all renters gave/give a reply...

thanks again for considering the input!

The algo is, first compute the average feedback score rounded, and then on the one with the same score, the number of reviews win. (Because they are many rigs with only 10/10! Smiley )
hi,
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 14

There seems to be "worse rated (9/10)" rigs which are in the best rated rigs section which have more (1-2) reviews but were rented less. But my 10/10 rig doesnt show up because not all renters gave/give a reply...

+1
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Rented 2 rigs for 12 hours. I'm already starting to like this service. Thanks for this great site.
mux
I know I've said it like 9001 times before, but thanks Mux for such an epic service. This is seriously soooo much fun for me, both in renting and leasing Cheesy What's the limit on rentals at one time? If (big if) this jumping on a coin early works, I'll definitely send some BTC your way for an epic job well done

Thanks  Grin

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5162687 for the answer to your question!
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
I know I've said it like 9001 times before, but thanks Mux for such an epic service. This is seriously soooo much fun for me, both in renting and leasing Cheesy What's the limit on rentals at one time? If (big if) this jumping on a coin early works, I'll definitely send some BTC your way for an epic job well done
mux
Mux, congratulations - 1.01 Gh/s currently rented!

Thanks!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Mux, congratulations - 1.01 Gh/s currently rented!
Activity: 112
With all the new users more and more seem to set the pool wrong and then I get angry messages from the renter. Anyone else experiencing this?
Activity: 84
Checked around, and it seems that some 8 new coins have been launched in the past 2 days, with few more scheduled to launch soon.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
wtf happened to all the rigs all rented?
mux
Hi Mux and other folks who lease their Rigs,
I have leased my rig for ScryptA-NFactor today first time(rented 2 times now).
But though I see pool for betarigs as active, some times some shares go to fail-over pools set by me.
Wanted to know if this happens to others also or issue that has been happening today or something wrong with my settings.
I believe settings are pretty straight forward and I had no such issues when I was using rig to mine for me.
Just want to ensure that person who is renting rig gets 100% of hash.

Thanks

Hello!
Well, sometimes the customers choose a bad/unstable pool, and the behavior you see is the result of a bad choice of pool.
So the best you can do is warn your user, but you're definitely not in cause here, as long as your rig is here and try to work!

I didn't read through 47 pages, so this may already have been addressed. I wasn't able to a week or so ago when I rented one so maybe it's changed, but I'd like be able to set up multiple fail over pools for each rig I rent. I generally have 3-4 when doing my own mining.  Possible to do so? Thanks in advance.

Yessir, that's on the todolist Smiley

@mux

What about an auto email if a rig goes down during rent time? Both to the owner and the renter.

Sometimes problems happen, like a power outage.

Thanks for the great job you're doing so far!

This one is going to get some priority for sure in the week after next week!

I know it has been asked before. But... Can you make a delete option for rigs?

For now, you can just mark them down as maintenance -- but I promise, I'll add that -- I'm just prioritizing stuff Smiley
mux
New record at 950 Mh/s of scrypt rented!

Countdown to the 1Gh/s is officially started  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: