Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 37. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I have read a lot of information about this project I am so impressed about it. I still have questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
it would be interesting to know about the plans for the future.
I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
Activity: 79
Oh sure. This is a very interesting and useful platform. This project offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities.
Activity: 62
In which country in the world does the team plan to implement its application first?
Activity: 98
It is a wonderful idea, and strong and loyal community is a 50% of success for any project. The project needs some time to realize its potential.
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this plan has
Activity: 182
The project looks promising and stronger than its competitors. I want to use this platform. BETFORM uses blockchain technologies and it could make easier this process.
It looks exciting. I think it will be useful to popularize cryptocurrencies for simple users. I hope developers will be able to get enough investment.
I also very much hope that many investors will support the project.
It looks exciting. I think it will be useful to popularize cryptocurrencies for simple users. I hope developers will be able to get enough investment.
Yeah, it's really good solution. Problem of cardiovascular disease is very actual nowadays. I will use BETFORM
agree, I haven't seen before projects like this, great decision. What's your expectation?
Activity: 126
Yeah, it's really good solution. Problem of cardiovascular disease is very actual nowadays. I will use BETFORM
Activity: 62
When will the ICO and what is the minimum amount to invest? And do you plan to pay dividends to the tokens holders?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Activity: 73
Is it not known about other similar companies? ... It is impossible for a new player to enter and succeed without competition.
I do not quite understand: what function will the block chain do in the application? What data will it capture? Who will have access to them? Roll Eyes
Well, dividends are made from profit, and it depends on sales of goods and demand for it. And the demand for sure will be, because the platform is really necessary.
I am so inspired by BETFORM’s idea. this technology could offer transparency. Users will get a simple and useful platform based on blockchain.
So I'm wondering how long ISO will last, will there be any extensions, the stock exchange on which the tokens will be traded?
Activity: 182
I think I will follow this project in the near future to know more about the project. If there is a product on the market that is better quality and better then you will find ways to compete with that product?
Activity: 196
The question is when will your ISO be completed? Second - what bonuses are provided for your partners who will help you advance the project. Interesting topic.
Pages:
Jump to: