Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 36. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Does BETFORM plans any cooperation with government and industry or already has?

An interesting question, but I think that the government should not interfere with such projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
 potential project that I have watch, I hope this will be a strong coin development in the future! Waiting for the next update.
Activity: 79
Does BETFORM plans any cooperation with government and industry or already has?
Activity: 98
Hi, everyone. If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their business!!!
I don't think that this project is fighting for the same segment of the market as Cardano, Neo and Ethereum.
Greetings, there. I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
The business is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this business.
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
It is possible in the future to make verification of KYC, a very important thing
Activity: 126
Greetings,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development? 4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
I think the easiest way to read white paper and then everything will fall into place
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Greetings,
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development? 4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Activity: 73
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges BETFORM will be traded for the first time?
I think at this stage it's too early to talk about listing on stock exchanges. I think this will be known closer to the middle or the end of ICO.

We will wait for more information, time will tell
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges BETFORM will be traded for the first time?
Good evening  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
I am sure that the project has its good investors who will promote it to the market
Good evening  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Activity: 196
Personally, I know that the blockchain is a very popular system, security at the highest level
Activity: 168
It is interesting to see which exchanges the children will follow for further development  Huh
The team also wants the best for this project, so we do not need to worry, because the team had to make plans for this project to succeed.
It is interesting to see which exchanges the children will follow for further development  Huh
Activity: 63
Well, dividends are made from profit, and it depends on sales of goods and demand for it. And the demand for sure will be, because the platform is really necessary.
I think that if the team planned to pay dividends to investors from the received profits, then it was exactly written in "White Paper".
I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it's very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your project!
Pages:
Jump to: