Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 35. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this idea aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms
Activity: 112
This project has a very interesting idea. Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Are there already ready projects with such an idea?
I also want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? and any country that works with your project? Dev? Smiley
Activity: 62
I don't think that this project is fighting for the same segment of the market as Cardano, Neo and Ethereum.
The new thing in the world of cryptocurrency! If you look at some of the important elements promised this project is very attractive.
This project has a very interesting idea. Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Are there already ready projects with such an idea?
Tell me, blockchain technology and smart contracts will be used, only for decentralized management and verification of data?
BETFORM is nicely structured project dealing with important problems for crypto and use the most advanced algorithm.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Tell me, from what will increase the value of the coins? From the number of people using this?

Not only that. If this platform will really have their services fully functional and as you said people using this but should be active enough to make this platform at least competitive with others. So many betting platforms already but the failed to implement successfully.
Activity: 182
Good evening  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It isnecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
I am sure that the project has its good investors who will promote it to the market
So any person who will want to receive a part of profit can become the investor of this development as I understand.
Activity: 126
Good evening fellows.
The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Tell me, blockchain technology and smart contracts will be used, only for decentralized management and verification of data?
Activity: 73
Hello  And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?
Tell me, from what will increase the value of the coins? From the number of people using this?
Activity: 63
bear market has taught us much. this market makes development difficult but initial a new coin offerings have become popular lately.
I hope the BETFORM project will be successful.
The ICO haven't even started yet,  but good thing to consider it.
tell me please when will the sales begin?
What are the assets & liabilities of your idea? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
A large portion of the issued this coins will be distributed to investors? as you know, coins that are not in circulation don't make an inflation.
Activity: 63
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges BETFORM will be traded for the first time?
I think at this stage it's too early to talk about listing on stock exchanges. I think this will be known closer to the middle or the end of ICO.
Activity: 196
ANN thread seems to be incomplete, some details are not yet given and some information regarding this coin is still not yet published.
waiting more informations dev

Hey, What information do you need?
Activity: 168
ANN thread seems to be incomplete, some details are not yet given and some information regarding this coin is still not yet published.
waiting more informations dev
Does BETFORM plans any cooperation with government and industry or already has?

An interesting question, but I think that the government should not interfere with such projects.
I doubt. Even large companies, such as Apple, do not always own the production of their devices.
This looks promising, hope it all comes together and works out. I wonder however how they will make money in the long run?
Pages:
Jump to: