Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 13. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
With the use of the blockchain algorithm system making platfor from this project be different from competitors ... good idea

Now BGX is a sidechain Ethereum, but a consensus like Stellar. In order to become a node in the sidechain, you will need to have DEC (BGX) tokens on the Ethereum network. They will be frozen while you support the node, but will return to you if you decide to stop.

The node will earn a certain commission on each sidechain transaction. How can he sell the received tokens?

If you follow the logic, you can come to the conclusion that sidechain tokens will be sold for $ to end users of the platform.

I do not understand a little how tokens will be created on the platform itself. Have information about this?

It looks like you have to freeze DEC in Ethereum in order to get BGT in sidechain.

Does this mean that the number of BGT tokens is tightly bound to DEC?

Yes, and only nodes will be able to issue BGT tokens on bail of DEC.

Good idea, I think so ... It will be profitable for an investor to buy a DEC....
Activity: 84
Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: [email protected].

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
With the use of the blockchain algorithm system making platfor from this project be different from competitors ... good idea

Now BGX is a sidechain Ethereum, but a consensus like Stellar. In order to become a node in the sidechain, you will need to have DEC (BGX) tokens on the Ethereum network. They will be frozen while you support the node, but will return to you if you decide to stop.

The node will earn a certain commission on each sidechain transaction. How can he sell the received tokens?

If you follow the logic, you can come to the conclusion that sidechain tokens will be sold for $ to end users of the platform.

I do not understand a little how tokens will be created on the platform itself. Have information about this?

It looks like you have to freeze DEC in Ethereum in order to get BGT in sidechain.

Yes, and only nodes will be able to issue BGT tokens on bail of DEC.

Activity: 40

Activity: 56

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

1. CONTENT PROVIDER <-> NODE HOLDER

Let’s say that on one end, we have a movie studio (let’s call them 22nd Century Fox) seeking new ways to deliver content to more people. Fewer folks are watching TV nowadays and piracy is rampant.

On the other end, we have AT&P, a Telecom company — whose main profit is squeezed by smaller margins, while their total market is almost fully tapped. They are already seeking to earn from bringing digital content into homes.

While AT&P can make a deal with 22nd Century Fox directly, they can go a smarter way. AT&P can join BGX and have access to content from 22nd Century Fox, Columbia Sounds, as well as hundreds of smaller movie studios across the world — providing them with diversified content, without the need to create any of their own. Moreover, since BGX is also a delivery network — they do not have to build an infrastructure to join, just provide access to their users. AT&P itself will hold a node and process (& earn from) each transaction their user makes in interacting with the content.

Meanwhile, 22nd Century Fox doesn’t have to make a deal with AT&P directly. They join the BGX Network and access the users of AT&P, as well as those of TT-Mobile, Virginia Mobile, and other networks. That’s a far more powerful channel.

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
OUR FUNDRAISING IS TRADITIONAL

We are a blockchain project; a project using decentralized technologies — but not a project dabbling in ICOs.

We will not be conducting an ICO. We are self-financed for our next stages of development and will seek further institutional funding once it becomes appropriate.

This seems to be an interesting thing from other projects. Does this project not need funds from investors to develop this project?

Due to the large number of fraudsters from the ICO, now it is not important to attract funds in this way. There is no investor confidence. Therefore, it is easier to conduct a dialogue with investors at conferences, face to face.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
OUR COMMUNITY IS VALUABLE

As a valuable member of our community, your support means everything. Follow our journey with us. If you want to become a part of what we’re building, we will be offering a limited number of DEC tokens for sale on our website.

But even without buying tokens, follow our developments, and we promise — we will have many new exciting features to share with you soon.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

BGX | A NEW TURN

What has once started as a humble project to bring decentralization to the gaming industry has changed.

Grown.

Evolved.

With the concept of the new BGX finally envisioned, development fully underway, and partnerships on the horizon — we decided to let you, our loyal and beloved community, know the exciting changes that have occurred.

https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/bgx-a-new-turn-fea307bfd33e

Thank technology blockchain and trancparency the gaming ecosystem will change. The project has a lot of good news and we will see its development.
Activity: 56
I am pleased that the project is developing.

I also think that the news is good. Tokens will be on exchange before the New Year?

OUR TOKEN IS THE INNOVATIVE DEC

BGX is using a double-token-coin system.

The DEC is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every DEC token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

The BGT coins are the ones actually used for the platform transactions. While DEC is volatile (being traded on an open exchange market), the BGT coins will always be worth $0.10 USD each, minimizing the effect of inflation.

This way, investors get a high-growth token with limited supply, demand pressure from nodes, and tradeability on exchanges. Consumers are protected from crypto-volatility by using the BGT coin. And since nodes possess DEC, each dubious transaction gets dropped down to Ethereum miners to verify, thus adding an extra layer of security.
Activity: 69
I am pleased that the project is developing.

I also think that the news is good. Tokens will be on exchange before the New Year?
While there are no graphic materials to explain the token system. I hope that everything will appear by the time the tokens are distributed to bounty members.
Activity: 64

BGX | A NEW TURN

What has once started as a humble project to bring decentralization to the gaming industry has changed.

Grown.

Evolved.

With the concept of the new BGX finally envisioned, development fully underway, and partnerships on the horizon — we decided to let you, our loyal and beloved community, know the exciting changes that have occurred.

This is old information. I wanted to know the details. The economics of tokens, for example.

Hello! I'm sure that the news will soon be. For me, this project is becoming more and more attractive. I think that you need to become the creator of one of the first nodes.

How much can I earn at the node?

The node will receive a commission from each transaction and sell the received tokens for real money (dollars, pounds, etc.).

Is there any scheme?

BGX | A NEW TURN

Grown.

Evolved.

This is old information. I wanted to know the details. The economics of tokens, for example.

Hello! I'm sure that the news will soon be. For me, this project is becoming more and more attractive. I think that you need to become the creator of one of the first nodes.

The node will receive a commission from each transaction and sell the received tokens for real money (dollars, pounds, etc.).
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

BGX | A NEW TURN

Grown.

Evolved.

BGX | A NEW TURN

Grown.

Evolved.

Pages:
Jump to: