Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 15. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Do you know when there will be new information on the financial indicators of the token?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Much news. But the essence is clear and I support the decision of the team.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

CONSENSUS ANNOUNCEMENT AT GRID -2018 CONFERENCE IN DUBNA

The 8th International Conference “Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education” was held at the Laboratory of Information Technologies (LIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) on 10–14 September 2018 in Dubna.
[/quote]

This is a unique Conference, held in Russia on the questions related to the use of distributed computing in various areas of science, education, industry and business. The main purpose of the Conference was to discuss the current Grid operation and the future role of the distributed and cloud computing, HPC, BigData etc.

Players receive the ability to earn from their games,to convert in-game currencies into real world money or transfer them between games,to automatically receive a virtual
wallet,to collect bonuses,to access the overdraft spending program, and to compete for prizes.
https://bgx.ai/

OUR MARKET IS DIGITAL GOODS

Digital goods is anything that can be exchanged digitally. Yes, that includes digital media — games, books, videos, music, films. Does it also include airline tickets? You betcha. Loyalty? Absolutely. Services and freelancing? 100%. As well as currency exchange and any valuable movement of bits and bytes to deliver information from one party to another.

In that way, we are not pursuing the most pursued, the most boring and obvious blockchain application in creating currency. We will enable payment, but also facilitate the delivery of digital goods in a much more decentralized (read: cost-effective) and inclusive (read: profitable) way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Virtual Roaming – implement a roaming network for millions of devices with little expenditure and no direct partnerships. Devices include IoT, cars with SIM cards, sport trackers and more. Raise ARPU.

I think here can be some problems with BGX.ai website server at this time. Please see this: "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access / on this server."
Activity: 224
Virtual Roaming – implement a roaming network for millions of devices with little expenditure and no direct partnerships. Devices include IoT, cars with SIM cards, sport trackers and more. Raise ARPU.
Activity: 152
Very good and timely move the team! But how do you solve the problem associated with the latest actions of the administrators of this forum?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The project will not be conducting an ICO like we previously planned. It is mostly due to the fact that in its current state the ICO stopped being an opportunity to attract an early community, but rather became a tool for pumping out money out of a project with few returns
1. We will fully refund all the contributions that you made throughout the pre-ICO process
2. Everyone who took part in the pre-ICO will receive new tokens, as soon as they will become available – for free, as a thank you for your support
3. We will enable the possibility to purchase our tokens directly through Ethereum wallets
4. We are going on an exchange in this fall – pay attention to additional notifications
5. We are not abandoning the project, on the contrary, we are expanding it and continuing development.
A small number of team tokens will sell on the site.

Do you know when there will be new information on the financial indicators of the token?

From what I've seen on the official BGX site 2 weeks ago, BGX PRE-SALE HAS CONCLUDED WITH GREAT SUCCESS SELLING 22,567,128 BGX TOKENS! Other data related to the mainsale I do not have.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
A small number of team tokens will sell on the site.
There are two professors in the team? It's good.

Maybe they taught Vitalik? This is certainly a joke, but a sufficient level of knowledge of Russian programmers is beyond doubt.

In September, Russia should pass a law on crypto-currencies. Although, this has nothing to do with the present project, since he comes from Canada and uses the knowledge of programmers of different nationalities.

The founders of this project are present at all crypto conferences.

Being present in these crypto space conferences, shows us the professionalism of the BGX team. I wish you great success. Good luck!

I think that, despite the general decline in the industry, this project will succeed.

You repeat this as a mantra Smiley Om mani padme hum! I'm joking, but I'm also repeating this mantra with you!

We are all interested in success, and our interest is financial. Therefore, we adhere to the rule, which says: Protect your investments!

Given the crypto market at this point, we all need to be careful and cautious about our investments. I wish you great success. Good luck!
Activity: 73
Programmable Integration – gain access to digital content without any direct costs for creating it. Earn from every transaction involving content purchase. Raise
revenue.Community Building – deliver over-the-top VOD services cheaper and use BGX social economy to build a loyal following. Raise engagement.

It looks like the forum moderators excluded us from the bounty members, since they turned us into a Newbie

Several months of work have failed.
Activity: 43
Programmable Integration – gain access to digital content without any direct costs for creating it. Earn from every transaction involving content purchase. Raise
revenue.Community Building – deliver over-the-top VOD services cheaper and use BGX social economy to build a loyal following. Raise engagement.

It looks like the forum moderators excluded us from the bounty members, since they turned us into a Newbie
Activity: 224
Activity: 54

Maybe they taught Vitalik? This is certainly a joke, but a sufficient level of knowledge of Russian programmers is beyond doubt.

In September, Russia should pass a law on crypto-currencies. Although, this has nothing to do with the present project, since he comes from Canada and uses the knowledge of programmers of different nationalities.

Being present in these crypto space conferences, shows us the professionalism of the BGX team. I wish you great success. Good luck!

I think that, despite the general decline in the industry, this project will succeed.

You repeat this as a mantra Smiley Om mani padme hum! I'm joking, but I'm also repeating this mantra with you!

We are all interested in success, and our interest is financial. Therefore, we adhere to the rule, which says: Protect your investments!
Activity: 43

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Activity: 152
Pages:
Jump to: