Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 9. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
good luck. Kiss
Activity: 152
Hi! Your sidechain will be deployed on which platform?

Isn't it on Ethereum?

Stellar

DEC on Ethereum? BGT on Stellar? The more DEC I have, the more I can get BGT coins for sidechain?

BGT on sidechain Ethereum, which is based on technology similar to Stellar.

Now I understand everything! Thanks for clarifying.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

Isn't it on Ethereum?

Stellar

DEC on Ethereum? BGT on Stellar? The more DEC I have, the more I can get BGT coins for sidechain?

BGT on sidechain Ethereum, which is based on technology similar to Stellar.

Isn't it on Ethereum?

Stellar

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Isn't it on Ethereum?
Activity: 47
Activity: 38
Hello! When will the bounty distribution begin?

This month will distribute tokens to members of the bounty. Distribution of DEC tokens will be carried out to addresses in Ethereum. Before the New Year, the token will be added to the exchange list.

This message I saw. I'm interested in the exact terms of distribution.

This month will distribute tokens to members of the bounty. Distribution of DEC tokens will be carried out to addresses in Ethereum. Before the New Year, the token will be added to the exchange list.
Activity: 38
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

DEC? this is not a Darico project sir, this is BGX, you should know that, BGX is not yet registered at Coinmarketcap, even though the beta version will be released in 2 months, hopefully it can have an impact on the price of BGX

BGX is using a double-token-coin system.

The DEC is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every DEC token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

The BGT coins are the ones actually used for the platform transactions. While DEC is volatile (being traded on an open exchange market), the BGT coins will always be worth $0.10 USD each, minimizing the effect of inflation.

This way, investors get a high-growth token with limited supply, demand pressure from nodes, and tradeability on exchanges. Consumers are protected from crypto-volatility by using the BGT coin. And since nodes possess DEC, each dubious transaction gets dropped down to Ethereum miners to verify, thus adding an extra layer of security.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Absolutely right! The development of sidechain continues.

Now 50% of the profits will not be distributed among the holders of the token?

I did not read about changing plans in this piece of white paper. I only know about changing the way DEC tokens are sold.

Instead of ICO now selling tokens through exchanges?

The token has not yet been added to the list of exchanges.

Here's news about distributing DEC for bounty supporters. The date they will be sent? Will they be sent via ETH blockchain? Thanks.

Yes, we will wait for token distribution. Is it known in what exchange will DEC be listed at the end of the year? Good luck to all involved here.
DEC? this is not a Darico project sir, this is BGX, you should know that, BGX is not yet registered at Coinmarketcap, even though the beta version will be released in 2 months, hopefully it can have an impact on the price of BGX
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

I did not read about changing plans in this piece of white paper. I only know about changing the way DEC tokens are sold.

Here's news about distributing DEC for bounty supporters. The date they will be sent? Will they be sent via ETH blockchain? Thanks.

Yes, we will wait for token distribution. Is it known in what exchange will DEC be listed at the end of the year? Good luck to all involved here.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Dear sirs,

When will you post the rules for creating a node on your sidechain?
Activity: 30

Tokens will be distributed to those whose signature was removed as a result of a change in administration policy?

After the measures that the administration has taken to combat spam, many have become “Newbie”. Grin
Activity: 43

Tokens will be distributed to those whose signature was removed as a result of a change in administration policy?

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

I'm waiting for the same information you required. I didn't understand very well how they want to sell own tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: