Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 14. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

BGX | A NEW TURN

What has once started as a humble project to bring decentralization to the gaming industry has changed.

Grown.

Evolved.

With the concept of the new BGX finally envisioned, development fully underway, and partnerships on the horizon — we decided to let you, our loyal and beloved community, know the exciting changes that have occurred.

https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/bgx-a-new-turn-fea307bfd33e

This is old information. I wanted to know the details. The economics of tokens, for example.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

OUR TOKEN IS THE INNOVATIVE DEC

BGX is using a double-token-coin system.

The DEC is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every DEC token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

The BGT coins are the ones actually used for the platform transactions. While DEC is volatile (being traded on an open exchange market), the BGT coins will always be worth $0.10 USD each, minimizing the effect of inflation.

This way, investors get a high-growth token with limited supply, demand pressure from nodes, and tradeability on exchanges. Consumers are protected from crypto-volatility by using the BGT coin. And since nodes possess DEC, each dubious transaction gets dropped down to Ethereum miners to verify, thus adding an extra layer of security.

Because with this inovations, the BGX team solved the part of inflation and volatility, I think here is another good point in their strategy. Good luck.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Sidechain chain Ethereum on Stellar - it's powerful!
Activity: 56

OUR TOKEN IS THE INNOVATIVE DEC

BGX is using a double-token-coin system.

The DEC is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every DEC token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

The BGT coins are the ones actually used for the platform transactions. While DEC is volatile (being traded on an open exchange market), the BGT coins will always be worth $0.10 USD each, minimizing the effect of inflation.

This way, investors get a high-growth token with limited supply, demand pressure from nodes, and tradeability on exchanges. Consumers are protected from crypto-volatility by using the BGT coin. And since nodes possess DEC, each dubious transaction gets dropped down to Ethereum miners to verify, thus adding an extra layer of security.
Now BGX is a sidechain Ethereum, but a consensus like Stellar. In order to become a node in the sidechain, you will need to have DEC (BGX) tokens on the Ethereum network. They will be frozen while you support the node, but will return to you if you decide to stop.

The tokens released in the sidechain will have a stable value? They will not bargain anywhere? How will the creator of the node make a profit?

I assume that you will receive commissions in these tokens and will be able to exchange them for DEC.

No more accurate information?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Now BGX is a sidechain Ethereum, but a consensus like Stellar. In order to become a node in the sidechain, you will need to have DEC (BGX) tokens on the Ethereum network. They will be frozen while you support the node, but will return to you if you decide to stop.

The tokens released in the sidechain will have a stable value? They will not bargain anywhere? How will the creator of the node make a profit?

I assume that you will receive commissions in these tokens and will be able to exchange them for DEC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
That value will grow.

DEC is a high-growth ERC-20 token, with limited supply and embedded rise in demand (it will be purchased and held by the nodes of the BGX Platform).

You can expect DEC to be on crypto-exchanges before the end of 2018. That will enable all of our loyal supporters to start earning almost immediately!

More distributions to come.

For those that decide to stick with us, there are more rewards. The bounty will continue through the year 2019.

We will emit 3,000,000 more DEC ($90k +) in the first quarter of 2019. Moreover, we will emit 3 million DEC every quarter.

We have the following price targets for the DEC token on the exchanges:

· 2019 Quarter 1: $0.03+

· 2019 Quarter 2: $0.04+

· 2019 Quarter 3: $0.05+

· 2019 Quarter 4: $0.06+

If these are met, the total value of tokens distributed to bounty participants in 2019 is: $525,000.

If we succeed — you succeed!

Stay with us, support us, and let’s win — together. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your bounty manager if you have questions and stay tuned for more news coming soon!

P.S. We will also be having a development and a bug bounty coming up. More announcements soon!
Hello, I am interested in and I want to know the tokens DEC will have to buy on the exchange? Is there another way to get them?

The DEC tokens will soon be available through the application on the site or directly from a smart contract. I think that first investors will buy tokens from members of the bounty, as they are surely going to be cheaper!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
That value will grow.

DEC is a high-growth ERC-20 token, with limited supply and embedded rise in demand (it will be purchased and held by the nodes of the BGX Platform).

You can expect DEC to be on crypto-exchanges before the end of 2018. That will enable all of our loyal supporters to start earning almost immediately!

More distributions to come.

For those that decide to stick with us, there are more rewards. The bounty will continue through the year 2019.

We will emit 3,000,000 more DEC ($90k +) in the first quarter of 2019. Moreover, we will emit 3 million DEC every quarter.

We have the following price targets for the DEC token on the exchanges:

· 2019 Quarter 1: $0.03+

· 2019 Quarter 2: $0.04+

· 2019 Quarter 3: $0.05+

· 2019 Quarter 4: $0.06+

If these are met, the total value of tokens distributed to bounty participants in 2019 is: $525,000.

If we succeed — you succeed!

Stay with us, support us, and let’s win — together. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your bounty manager if you have questions and stay tuned for more news coming soon!

P.S. We will also be having a development and a bug bounty coming up. More announcements soon!
Hello, I am interested in and I want to know the tokens DEC will have to buy on the exchange? Is there another way to get them?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

How many tokens will it take to start the node?
OUR FUNDRAISING IS TRADITIONAL

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*Ja6r8sdJ5vgF7me1.jpg

We are a blockchain project; a project using decentralized technologies — but not a project dabbling in ICOs.

We will not be conducting an ICO. We are self-financed for our next stages of development and will seek further institutional funding once it becomes appropriate.

This seems to be an interesting thing from other projects. Does this project not need funds from investors to develop this project?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
With the use of the blockchain algorithm system making platfor from this project be different from competitors ... good idea

A new way to reach consensus ... I would like to know more about this.

There is no information yet. We are waiting for messages from the team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
With the use of the blockchain algorithm system making platfor from this project be different from competitors ... good idea

A new way to reach consensus ... I would like to know more about this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Game developers and app markets can easily enter the crypto-economy with BGX. By using the internal token, they can monetize their games and access a large market, while paying only 10% commissions on their revenue. The commission structure is one third of what Play Market and App Store often charge. In exchange, the developers and marketers can access a variety of game-related revenue channels that these larger platforms lack and can use many financial capabilities formerly only possible in the crypto-economy.
https://icobench.com/ico/bgx
Even with these latest news and changes in to the BGX project, I have serious, big expectations from the BGX team. Good luck to all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
Various events have been summarized in the bulletin (https://bgx.ai/news), but BGX is quite active and provides a solid and useful performance.
With this, more investors will join.
I am a bit surprised that the BGX team announces that they have given up the initiation of this ICO that was originally scheduled this fall. I wish you all good luck.
Activity: 2
Throughout the last months, the project was actively growing and shaping, which caused several changes in the development strategy for the project and the platform.

Often noted as one of the most versatile and powerful blockchains, BGX aims to simplify connections between businesses and build a cross-industry synergy between digital content providers, infrastructural organizations, and companies aimed at increasing loyalty with their real-world consumers. Maximum scalability and easy integration – this is only the beginning.
Activity: 224
More than 150 people attended the first legal industry barbecue for IT leaders, which occurred on August 18, 2018 in Minsk. Costa Zakharov and Igor Mishenev took part in this event and presented pitches, that told of the role of blockchain in the modern world and the place that the BGX platform occupies in this decentralized space.
https://bgx.ai/news
Pages:
Jump to: