Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 19. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Only 1 week left to start Sale
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Before the start of the sale there is very little time left, but I'm still waiting for news from the developers. Does anyone know anything?
Activity: 69
BlockShow Americas 2018 has started yesterday in Las Vegas, bringing together more than 1,500 attendees and 80 speakers in the crypto and blockchain industries to discuss widely debated topics on the new technology and its impact on the global community. #BGX
Activity: 224
The BGX Algorithm is the most market-applicable blockchain technology,which achieves extremely fast transaction speeds,at very low costs,and with utmost security without sacrificing decentralization.
https://bgx.ai
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I looked at the source code of the smart contract and made sure that everything stated by the team is true. Investors can participate in the Sale without fear.
Competitions take place in the mobile world and thousands of new games appear every day. In this area, the largest number of users.

Success depends on the functionality of the application. If the developers do their best, then success will come without a doubt.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Competitions take place in the mobile world and thousands of new games appear every day. In this area, the largest number of users.
Before the ICO 10 days, ladies and gentlemen, investors! Smiley Let's believe in the team and wait for dividends.Before the ICO 10 days, ladies and gentlemen, investors! Smiley Let's believe in the team and wait for dividends.
Today I talked with my friend. He is an investor on the exchange. The mood is pessimistic. I think that it will be necessary to show something very convincing to investors.
Activity: 224
The digital revolution,beginning with the ubiquitous spread of the Internet and cellular communications,encompasses the real world and continues beyond the forms in which it originated.New economic models are emerging everywhere,changing the relations between traditional participants: the most significant transformation is unfolding right before our eyes.It is decentralization.
https://bgx.ai/
Maybe we'll see what the developers did over the summer and say "Wow!" Then everyone will buy regardless of market conditions.
Experienced investors have long sold everything and expect the beginning of market growth. The first sign of the beginning of the bull market is the appearance of a large number of articles in the media.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
It remains to wait very little time. We will see a good product and a great interest from the community. NOT looking at the bearish sentiment of investors)

Indeed, the fall of the market does not contribute to investors' interest in ICO. I think that the main investments will be from professional investors, not from the crowd.
It remains to wait very little time. We will see a good product and a great interest from the community. NOT looking at the bearish sentiment of investors)
Activity: 56
Your project is wonderful and you have translated everything. Can you tell me about the beta test?

Why would anyone listen? Soon the developers will show their MWP and we'll all be able to look at what they did.

Do you know when this will happen? We have been waiting for a long time and how we can help the project. There is a great desire to see the prototype.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Your project is wonderful and you have translated everything. Can you tell me about the beta test?

Why would anyone listen? Soon the developers will show their MWP and we'll all be able to look at what they did.
Activity: 70
Hello, we are an translation  agency based in Hamburg Germany. We could translate your white paper and website in over 12 languages ​​with our checked 15+ translators from around the world.🚀

Here everything is already translated. The bounty company has been going on for several months. I do not think your services will be in demand, buddy.
Activity: 140
Hello, we are an translation  agency based in Hamburg Germany. We could translate your white paper and website in over 12 languages ​​with our checked 15+ translators from around the world.🚀
Activity: 56
Great news. Have they submitted MWP?

They launched the test application even during the pre-sale period. If I'm not mistaken ... But I do remember that some application was announced.
Pages:
Jump to: