Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 2. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
New Year's contest continues. Waiting for your proposal.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I wish you all the growth of the cryptocurrency market in the New Year!
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
 Friends! Happy New Year!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I announce the holding of the New Year's contest!

From my own reserves of DEC tokens, I will issue a reward for the three best suggestions on how to use the BGX platform in offline business.
1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC
The competition is attended by your proposals published in the official topic of the BGX forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48892587

I will summarize the results after receiving at least 10 good offers.

I do not consider those proposals that will not be feasible in principle or will not make sense from a business point of view.

Grin

This is awesome! Thank you, user!! The BGX Team will support this New Year's contest by offering an additional special prize of 50 000 DEC to those that our team selects as the most promising idea!

What are the requirements for the design of the proposal?

# Proposal

... Briefly describe your proposal here ...

*Example: BGX Platform can be used in the construction of apartment buildings.*

# Description

... Describe your proposal here ...

*Example: The BGX Platform can be used in the construction of apartment buildings to account for investors' rights, store contracts and collect investments. This interaction can occur as follows:  5-7 thousand characters etc.*

Thank! I will post my offer after the holidays! New Years is soon!
Activity: 429

From my own reserves of DEC tokens, I will issue a reward for the three best suggestions on how to use the BGX platform in offline business.
1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC
The competition is attended by your proposals published in the official topic of the BGX forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48892587

I do not consider those proposals that will not be feasible in principle or will not make sense from a business point of view.

Grin

This is awesome! Thank you, user!! The BGX Team will support this New Year's contest by offering an additional special prize of 50 000 DEC to those that our team selects as the most promising idea!

# Proposal

The BGX platform can be used to create an application for collecting data on objects that threaten the public in order to timely alert users about the danger.

# Description

The problem of antisocial behavior of some members of our community is ubiquitous.
Addicts, drunkards, groups of aggressive teenagers, etc.

The application can warn users about meeting with them.

Information about the movement of hazardous facilities should be provided by users themselves for a reward in project tokens.

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
So that I can make a good offer, I need to test the platform live. I need to practically know the possibilities of the blockchain.

I will post my idea. Maybe this proposal will appeal to developers. But this offer is more for advertising the platform itself.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
So that I can make a good offer, I need to test the platform live. I need to practically know the possibilities of the blockchain.

1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC

Grin

# Proposal

... Briefly describe your proposal here ...

*Example: BGX Platform can be used in the construction of apartment buildings.*

# Description

... Describe your proposal here ...

*Example: The BGX Platform can be used in the construction of apartment buildings to account for investors' rights, store contracts and collect investments. This interaction can occur as follows:  5-7 thousand characters etc.*
Activity: 334

1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC

Grin

Interesting also the team held a contest to welcome the new year, surely there will be many participants who will be able to join. Become unlimited creativity and will provide extraordinary imagination.
Activity: 70

1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC

Grin

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I got the Digital Economy Coin 723.9204189 DEC one question is interested in how soon we get to the market?  I do not think that the price of the token will be large even on the top exchanges the total number of tokens is just huge

the total number of tokens to be sold on the site is not large and I do not think that the entire volume will be listed on the stock exchange at once ,,,, look at ripple

It is not yet known how many tokens will need to be deposited to create a node on the BGX platform. It is not known how many tokens will be sent by developers to the exchange. The future price of the token depends on this, and of course on the business that will use this sidechain.

I also received as bounty supporter rewards 1,316.1592799 DEC. Thanks. Im interested to know how much DEC are need to to create a Master Node. Also when and where the DEC will be publicly listed?

Hi everyone! Several questions were raised about the price of the token, node balances, and public listings.

We currently assume that the price of the token is $0.03. Of course, in reality the price will be determined by the market once we are out on exchanges. That is why we don't want to just dump the token there and instead are looking to be out towards the end of Q1 2019, by which time we will have enough promotional momentum to generate initial demand and come out at a good price.

As one user correctly surmised, we will not be placing an entire amount of tokens all at once or all in one year even. We will carefully manage the supply, as to ensure that the price has an upward momentum - for the benefit of all current token holders (which include ourselves).

As for the nodes, there will be a minimum balance of tokens a node must hold, but the actual amount will vary depending on the size of the business and the node's purpose. We expect that for starting out, the average node will have around 300,000 DEC tokens each. With time, bigger nodes will register and require even greater sums of DEC.

Well thought about protecting the DEC in the public exchange market exit as well as about the DEC required for an MN. We all expect to see the general evolution of the crypto market grow. Good luck to all.
Activity: 78

1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC

Grin

I got the Digital Economy Coin 723.9204189 DEC one question is interested in how soon we get to the market?  I do not think that the price of the token will be large even on the top exchanges the total number of tokens is just huge

the total number of tokens to be sold on the site is not large and I do not think that the entire volume will be listed on the stock exchange at once ,,,, look at ripple

It is not yet known how many tokens will need to be deposited to create a node on the BGX platform. It is not known how many tokens will be sent by developers to the exchange. The future price of the token depends on this, and of course on the business that will use this sidechain.

I also received as bounty supporter rewards 1,316.1592799 DEC. Thanks. Im interested to know how much DEC are need to to create a Master Node. Also when and where the DEC will be publicly listed?

Hi everyone! Several questions were raised about the price of the token, node balances, and public listings.

We currently assume that the price of the token is $0.03. Of course, in reality the price will be determined by the market once we are out on exchanges. That is why we don't want to just dump the token there and instead are looking to be out towards the end of Q1 2019, by which time we will have enough promotional momentum to generate initial demand and come out at a good price.

As one user correctly surmised, we will not be placing an entire amount of tokens all at once or all in one year even. We will carefully manage the supply, as to ensure that the price has an upward momentum - for the benefit of all current token holders (which include ourselves).

As for the nodes, there will be a minimum balance of tokens a node must hold, but the actual amount will vary depending on the size of the business and the node's purpose. We expect that for starting out, the average node will have around 300,000 DEC tokens each. With time, bigger nodes will register and require even greater sums of DEC.

1 - 100 000 DEC
2 - 70 000 DEC
3 - 50 000 DEC

Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I got the Digital Economy Coin 723.9204189 DEC one question is interested in how soon we get to the market?  I do not think that the price of the token will be large even on the top exchanges the total number of tokens is just huge

I got the Digital Economy Coin 723.9204189 DEC one question is interested in how soon we get to the market?  I do not think that the price of the token will be large even on the top exchanges the total number of tokens is just huge

Activity: 168
Merit: 22
We have just emitted our DEC Tokens! Distribution is under way!

See our smart contract: 0xfa36AD77cb75e1cF2A2020cB0D4E040eA0EDaeA7

Congratulations to your team and you personally!

Thank you! Smiley Big day!

The news is good. Congratulations to the team, but when can we see the side chain code? What will it be called?

Thanks! The side chain code is tentatively called BGX and will be out on Github in January 2019.

Good! It will be interesting to see. BGX-is that the name of your Corporation?

The name of the corporation is BGX Technologies AG. Registered in Zug, Switzerland.

This jurisdiction arouses trust.
We have just emitted our DEC Tokens! Distribution is under way!

See our smart contract: 0xfa36AD77cb75e1cF2A2020cB0D4E040eA0EDaeA7

Congratulations to your team and you personally!

Thank you! Smiley Big day!

The news is good. Congratulations to the team, but when can we see the side chain code? What will it be called?

Thanks! The side chain code is tentatively called BGX and will be out on Github in January 2019.

Good! It will be interesting to see. BGX-is that the name of your Corporation?

The name of the corporation is BGX Technologies AG. Registered in Zug, Switzerland.
Pages:
Jump to: