Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 5. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
In this market only valid project will survive and I wish this will be the case of BGX, because was one of that stopped ICO to finance itself by the project actvity.
Nice!

It's true! Maybe I can earn by offering customers to create applications on this platform.

P.S. I wondered if the affiliate program from the developers?

For developers or for agents?

Yes, we have a motivation for several types of participants, including organizations with nodes, just influencers, developers, and some others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
In this market only valid project will survive and I wish this will be the case of BGX, because was one of that stopped ICO to finance itself by the project actvity.
Nice!

It's true! Maybe I can earn by offering customers to create applications on this platform.

For developers or for agents?
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Nice!

Good idea! Only it must be worked out well so that it does not work out like Callisto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Nice!

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Nice!
Activity: 152
BGX's journey is quite long, BGX is for business and this will be a better benefit. Various types of businesses can join here and are the first step to be able to develop more broadly. Many will be waiting for the good news from BGX.

Quickly no one managed to make a quality product. It's December already. Let's wait a little more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
BGX's journey is quite long, BGX is for business and this will be a better benefit. Various types of businesses can join here and are the first step to be able to develop more broadly. Many will be waiting for the good news from BGX.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Hello! When does the platform start?

FREQUENTLY ASKED
QUESTIONS
ALL THE BASICS ABOUT THE BGX COMPANY AND NETWORK

https://bgx.ai/faq.html

I can read. I can not find the exact time.

TESTNET RELEASE
The alpha version of the BGX Network is scheduled to be released by December 2018. It will include several nodes and full capabilities at processing transactions of data and digital goods.

COOPERATION
The BGX Network will be open-sourced from day 1 of its launch. However, a development bounty will be announced by mid-February 2019 to attract new developers to the project and help it move towards specific goals.

NODE SCALABILITY
As soon as the alpha version launches by December 2018, the Network will be open to new participants and growth. We expect exponential growth – the more businesses join the Network, the more find out about it and join in the next wave. BGX subsidizes the DEC token costs for opening a node to the first ten businesses.

FUTURE PLANS
BGX WILL CONTINUE EXPANDING ON ITS VALUE ADDING SERVICES, MAKING THE NETWORK INCREASINGLY MORE VERSATILE AND CAPABLE OF SERVING THE NEEDS OF VARIOUS INDUSTRIES.

BGX PLANS TO IMPLEMENT ITS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ENGINE FOR STREAMLINED DATA MANAGEMENT AND FRONT-END PROTECTION BY MID-2019.

BGX WORKS ON SEVERAL OTHER EXCITING R&D DEVELOPMENTS THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THEIR DUE TIME BY THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2019.

https://bgx.ai/rd-roadmap.html
Activity: 38

FREQUENTLY ASKED
QUESTIONS

I can read. I can not find the exact time.
Activity: 429

FREQUENTLY ASKED
QUESTIONS

Activity: 38
You are making progress, as we say. But, if I understood correctly, now your platform is more designed for business, and not for games?

Hi!

Yes, our platform is designed for businesses. We believe that if we help businesses lower costs, manage data effectively and with respect to privacy, as well as to create new cross-business products that they couldn't before - that would not only help companies, but BGX consumers as well.

While we focus on businesses in a few key industries, none of which are games-related, any game business can join and create a gaming ecosystem that would be far more advanced than our original idea allowed.

Not only did we broaden our direction, our benefits increased tenfold! All this will allow us to create a far more superior product.

Does this mean that application data can be encrypted?

What I initially meant is the concept of differential privacy.

If we have customers on one side, the public chain in the middle, and customer-oriented businesses on the other side, then businesses have access to customer data, while customers remain anonymous on the public chain. But that's just one case. In all cases, we want to keep privacy in the hands of customers that use BGX, so unless they opt in, no one will be able to access their data. If they do give permissions, then businesses have a far better tool to use this data to tailor their offers than with traditional blockchains or enterprise systems.

Moreover, an important fact of our model is the cooperation between businesses themselves. So, for example, data may be easily shared and analysed between various participants in a single supply chain. A grocery store chain on BGX would be able to know where each food item was processed, stored, for how long, etc. - and be alerted at a moment's notice if a delivery is delayed; plus analyze the effectiveness of selling a given item at each of its outlets; plus manage customer omni-channel marketing flow, and etc. This opens new possibilities in identifying patterns and optimizing the business model.

As to answer your direct question - yes, application data can be encrypted.

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

I was really hoping to get just such an answer! Thank you!

Great news for our project. This means that we are not in vain expecting the completion of this development.
You are making progress, as we say. But, if I understood correctly, now your platform is more designed for business, and not for games?

Hi!

Yes, our platform is designed for businesses. We believe that if we help businesses lower costs, manage data effectively and with respect to privacy, as well as to create new cross-business products that they couldn't before - that would not only help companies, but BGX consumers as well.

While we focus on businesses in a few key industries, none of which are games-related, any game business can join and create a gaming ecosystem that would be far more advanced than our original idea allowed.

Not only did we broaden our direction, our benefits increased tenfold! All this will allow us to create a far more superior product.

If we have customers on one side, the public chain in the middle, and customer-oriented businesses on the other side, then businesses have access to customer data, while customers remain anonymous on the public chain. But that's just one case. In all cases, we want to keep privacy in the hands of customers that use BGX, so unless they opt in, no one will be able to access their data. If they do give permissions, then businesses have a far better tool to use this data to tailor their offers than with traditional blockchains or enterprise systems.

Moreover, an important fact of our model is the cooperation between businesses themselves. So, for example, data may be easily shared and analysed between various participants in a single supply chain. A grocery store chain on BGX would be able to know where each food item was processed, stored, for how long, etc. - and be alerted at a moment's notice if a delivery is delayed; plus analyze the effectiveness of selling a given item at each of its outlets; plus manage customer omni-channel marketing flow, and etc. This opens new possibilities in identifying patterns and optimizing the business model.

I was really hoping to get just such an answer! Thank you!
Activity: 78

Hi!

Hi!

Activity: 78

Hi!

The ability to use the platform for gaming applications has not been canceled! The accent has changed. The priority now are business applications.

Development into a business application provides a progress in the economy, this will provide more benefits than just games.

It seems to me that the orientation of the project to business was due to the communication of this team with investors at crypto conferences. Maybe there are already companies wishing to deploy their business applications on this sidechain.
indeed the team must always communicate with investors, even at meetings, but not only with investors they must be active, but with bounty hunters and communities within the telegram, this is important to keep communities in projects more lively

Did you participate in the bounty?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

The ability to use the platform for gaming applications has not been canceled! The accent has changed. The priority now are business applications.

Development into a business application provides a progress in the economy, this will provide more benefits than just games.

It seems to me that the orientation of the project to business was due to the communication of this team with investors at crypto conferences. Maybe there are already companies wishing to deploy their business applications on this sidechain.
indeed the team must always communicate with investors, even at meetings, but not only with investors they must be active, but with bounty hunters and communities within the telegram, this is important to keep communities in projects more lively

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: