Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 4. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
We have just emitted our DEC Tokens! Distribution is under way!

See our smart contract: 0xfa36AD77cb75e1cF2A2020cB0D4E040eA0EDaeA7

Congratulations to your team and you personally!
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
We have just emitted our DEC Tokens! Distribution is under way!

See our smart contract: 0xfa36AD77cb75e1cF2A2020cB0D4E040eA0EDaeA7
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
The time has come. Tomorrow we will be able to evaluate the work done by the team.
Great news! "We will see," as we say!

Activity: 429
From the fact that we ask these questions a hundred times nothing will change! We are waiting for release the other day and I think we will receive all the necessary answers.

Will there be a release announcement in this thread?

I am subscribed to this topic and am waiting for news....
And it seems that until now there has been no sign that there will be the latest news so if it is better we must be patient to wait for it and continue to monitor its development to be clearer

I have news. We are waiting for release the other day.

I can clarify! Everything will happen tomorrow!

Tomorrow a smart contract will be deployed and the bounty distribution will begin? Sale on the site?

Yes, you understood correctly!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
From the fact that we ask these questions a hundred times nothing will change! We are waiting for release the other day and I think we will receive all the necessary answers.

And it seems that until now there has been no sign that there will be the latest news so if it is better we must be patient to wait for it and continue to monitor its development to be clearer

Tomorrow a smart contract will be deployed and the bounty distribution will begin? Sale on the site?

Activity: 669

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

Somewhere I read that the absence of a large number of comments from the developers suggests that they are busy with the implementation of the roadmap!

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
In this market only valid project will survive and I wish this will be the case of BGX, because was one of that stopped ICO to finance itself by the project actvity.
Nice!

It's true! Maybe I can earn by offering customers to create applications on this platform.

P.S. I wondered if the affiliate program from the developers?

For developers or for agents?

Yes, we have a motivation for several types of participants, including organizations with nodes, just influencers, developers, and some others.

Is this information accurate?

This is a quote from the response of the project manager.

We will be offered some kind of working schemes? Promotional materials, banners, personal account?

Surely there will be all that is needed for a good affiliate program. Developers take business seriously.

You do not know anything new about the distribution, exchanges and sale of tokens on the site?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

SUPPLY CHAIN
TRANSFORMING THE EXTRAORDINARILY COMPLEX
WORLD OF CREATING AND DISTRIBUTING GOODS.
DIGITAL RETAIL
LEADING GLOBAL COMPANIES ARE UNDERGOING
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. BGX ELEVATES THEIR
CAPABILITIES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS
TECHNOLOGY- DRIVEN WORLD.

CUSTOMER-FACING BUSINESS
UNDER IMMENSE PRESSURES
COOPERATION WITH OTHER BUSINESSES FOR CUSTOMERS, PRODUCT CREATION,
EXPERIENCE ENHANCEMENT, AND OFFERING ADDED VALUE IS THE ONLY WAY TO
SURVIVE UNDER INCREASING PRESSURE OF GLOBALIZED ONLINE COMPETITORS
AND NEW WAVES OF TECHNOLOGY-INFORMED CONSUMERS

Digital transformation, internet-native consumers, and market saturation are creating challenges and opportunities for all customer- centric businesses.

Profits on core products often fall faster than costs of making them. Innovation is difficult to perform in most large corporations, which are being pushed by younger, disruptive projects. The companies that thrive in this environment are those that are capable of adapting their business model to the new conditions.

The essential part of a successful modern business model is cooperation. Airlines fall alliances that help them direct the flow of customers. Telecom companies are branching out into digital media, placing monetizable content into the consumer devices they already have access to.

However, this process is painstakingly slow. One-on-one deals take long to form and are ineffective. While building a coherent ecosystem of loyal customer communities, business partners, omni- channel communication, data utilization – that can take years.

THE BGX NETWORK MAKES
BUSINESS ECOSYSTEMS EASY AND EFFECTIVE
DECENTRALIZATION AS THE MEANS TO BRING IN PARTNERS EASILY, AS THE MEANS FOR COOPERATIVE UNITY.

BGX is a decentralized solution that eliminates intermediaries and excess costs, while allowing businesses to easily attract new partners.

BGX is irreplaceable in dealing with competitive threats in a customer-facing industry, a market with a large number of participants, a conflicted environment, and where digital data and goods are involved.

BGX unites businesses that sell related goods. A national marathon event opens up a top node on BGX. A running store joins the ecosystem and every time someone signs up for the marathon, they get “run points” to spend at the running store. A gym chains joins the circulation. Then come podcasts, fitness brands, sport events, advertisers... united by the common customer they share. Developing this infrastructure would take years for each industry, each business. Not with BGX.

BGX unites businesses that sell unrelated goods too. A coffee shop chain awards 3 “cup points” for every $1 spent inside. These cup points can be redeemed at one of the four national telecom providers, who joined the coffee shop’s ecosystem. Every customer that buys a coffee at the chain now has a subsidized phone bill. That’s added value other coffee chains can’t offer. Meanwhile the telecom giant gets recommended to a customer, new and old, every time they buy a coffee at the large chain. That’s a serious advantage in a saturated phone service market. Each new business participant in the ecosystem makes it grow and adds value.

BGX unites businesses down the value chain, optimizing logistics, allowing businesses instant data analysis and statistics on their franchises and offices.

BGX allows the most far-seeing business in a saturated market to step back, open a top node, and start earning from directing data and customers between what used to be its competitors, but are now its business clients.

Whatever the use case may be, the versatile, scalable, and integrative nature of BGX allows companies to build synergetic ecosystems, without the need to develop the technological infrastructure or thousands of relationships themselves.

EFFECTIVE BUSINESS INTEGRATION
BGX developed the technological infrastructure to allow businesses attract partners that share the same customers, data, or value creation opportunity with them. The initializing business has control over who joins their ecosystem, but could leave it open for a company in any region, of any size, and in any market to join and contribute its customers, data and value.

INSTANTANEOUS DATA CLEARING
Without a decentralized database like BGX, businesses have no ability to process all of the data coming from their omni-channel interactions, their social media engages users, or even in their own complicated supply chains. With BGX, there is no need to hire an army of financial analysts or integrate complicated software that is already obsolete once it’s fused into the company’s processes. With BGX, data is stored securely and insight is available fast for the right business decisions.

DIGITAL GOODS
BGX is one of the only decentralized ledgers that allows the transfer of not just finances, or device data, but also any kind of digital good. That enables businesses to take advantage of the additional opportunities connected with offering more value to their customers, or earning from processing purchases on digital content.

PILOT OPPORTUNITY
Currently, BGX is launching its pilot projects with a few select partners. To open a node, a business must purchase a certain number of DEC Tokens that will enable them to emit the inter-platform currency. However, during this stage of implementation, we provide the DEC Tokens free of charge, adapt the network towards specific needs, and integrate businesses into the network both free and risk- free. This gives us the opportunity to demonstrate the extreme versatility of our network, while allowing businesses to try out BGX and become part of the new economy. Contact us for more information on this opportunity.
In this market only valid project will survive and I wish this will be the case of BGX, because was one of that stopped ICO to finance itself by the project actvity.
Nice!

It's true! Maybe I can earn by offering customers to create applications on this platform.

Yes, we have a motivation for several types of participants, including organizations with nodes, just influencers, developers, and some others.

We will be offered some kind of working schemes? Promotional materials, banners, personal account?

Surely there will be all that is needed for a good affiliate program. Developers take business seriously.
Nice!

Nice!

Nice!

Pages:
Jump to: