Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 7. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Now we are in the process of submitting DEC to the exchanges, and although we have active contact with them, there is still no complete clarity about where we will be represented. But here is a list of exchanges with which we are in contact, in order of priority:

1) Poloniex
2) Bittrex
3) OKEx
4) Gate.io
5) IDAX
6) DigiFinex
7) CoinBene

the first two exchanges on the list are very expensive
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Now we are in the process of submitting DEC to the exchanges, and although we have active contact with them, there is still no complete clarity about where we will be represented. But here is a list of exchanges with which we are in contact, in order of priority:

1) Poloniex
2) Bittrex
3) OKEx
4) Gate.io
5) IDAX
6) DigiFinex
7) CoinBene
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
What will happen when all tokens are sold and all nodes are involved? How many tokens do I need to have in order to create a node?

I did not understand the first part of the question. Can you clarify?

Hello. I've been part of the BGX bounty campaign since spring, but I have not received anything yet. In bountyplatform I read this: "First part of the token will be sent on October 31, 2018." Did I miss something or did the rewards not be distributed to the bounty supporters yet?

We have official bounty group please click here @bgx_bounty you can ask all bounty questions there. Our bounty manager would be glad to support you as well.

wait for update 2 days

This is positive news. It will be even better when tokens start selling on exchange!

I know that negotiations are underway with many exchanges. According to information from reliable sources.

They are actively negotiating with a number of exchanges, but it is not yet known where the token will appear faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
What will happen when all tokens are sold and all nodes are involved? How many tokens do I need to have in order to create a node?

Hello. I've been part of the BGX bounty campaign since spring, but I have not received anything yet. In bountyplatform I read this: "First part of the token will be sent on October 31, 2018." Did I miss something or did the rewards not be distributed to the bounty supporters yet?

We have official bounty group please click here @bgx_bounty you can ask all bounty questions there. Our bounty manager would be glad to support you as well.

wait for update 2 days

This is positive news. It will be even better when tokens start selling on exchange!

I know that negotiations are underway with many exchanges. According to information from reliable sources.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I hope it is not long to wait?  Grin

I think not long to wait.

I hope so. I have been following the project for a long time and I really want to see the beginning of its use in beta mode.

I have been following the development of this topic since summer. I wonder what will happen as a result.

I hope that with this project we will succeed. Despite the new cycle of panic among traders!
Activity: 152

I hope so. I have been following the project for a long time and I really want to see the beginning of its use in beta mode.

I have been following the development of this topic since summer. I wonder what will happen as a result.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Activity: 70

wait for update 2 days

wait for update 2 days
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Activity: 18
Activity: 64
I have seen many future participants on the BGX website. See for yourself https://bgx.ai/#screen14

Is there any more news about the beginning distribution of tokens?

Until now there has been no news when tokens will be distributed, and it seems that it will take longer to see the mining going on, let alone see the market which continues to experience a sharp decline, which is very alarming.

Now developers are updating the site functionality. Soon the distribution of tokens will begin.

This is good news. When will add tokens on exchanges?

The remaining tokens will be distributed through sales on exchanges. Make the right conclusion.

You can say simply: As soon as the developers continue to sell tokens, it will be possible to immediately sell the ones earned in bounty!
I have seen many future participants on the BGX website. See for yourself https://bgx.ai/#screen14

Until now there has been no news when tokens will be distributed, and it seems that it will take longer to see the mining going on, let alone see the market which continues to experience a sharp decline, which is very alarming.

Now developers are updating the site functionality. Soon the distribution of tokens will begin.

The remaining tokens will be distributed through sales on exchanges. Make the right conclusion.
Activity: 40

Activity: 490

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
The excitement of the crypto-market has come to naught. Indeed, for the new growth, it is necessary to apply technology in the real economy: construction, production, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: