Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 22. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Swiss-based trading platform ShapeShift AG has announced the acquisition of Bitfract,a software firm that allows users to swap bitcoin into dozens of digital assets in one transaction. So there will be no problem to buy, change and store your #BGX tokens

https://twitter.com/BGXGlobal/status/1027477692516655104

We're really excited about this acquisition, but just to clarify, BGX is not available on ShapeShift or @Bitfract at this time. If you fill out our Coin Request form, we would be happy to take a look at your application! Thanks!

This is the message of the platform owner.

This information should instill confidence in investors and bounty hunters?
Activity: 71
Swiss-based trading platform ShapeShift AG has announced the acquisition of Bitfract,a software firm that allows users to swap bitcoin into dozens of digital assets in one transaction. So there will be no problem to buy, change and store your #BGX tokens

https://twitter.com/BGXGlobal/status/1027477692516655104
Activity: 82
Hello Dear Community! Give me a link to the branch of the bounty, I do not update facebook

Last check date 02.08.2018 13:05

in about ~12 hours

Next check

facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004673490384

Link to the topic of bounty in the first post of this topic:

You joined the bounty. Do you know what we do not know?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Hello Dear Community! Give me a link to the branch of the bounty, I do not update facebook

in about ~12 hours

Next check

Link to the topic of bounty in the first post of this topic:

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

in about ~12 hours

Next check

Activity: 82
50% of the profits will be received by the holders of the tokens? How many tokens will be in circulation?

Soft cap 40 million BGX, if I'm not mistaken. How much will be sold beyond this, there will be so many tokens in all. All not sold tokens will be destroyed.
Activity: 322
Great potential to be the leading project in blockchain platform. I am glad to be a member of this project.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
50% of the profits will be received by the holders of the tokens? How many tokens will be in circulation?

Soft cap 40 million BGX, if I'm not mistaken. How much will be sold beyond this, there will be so many tokens in all. All not sold tokens will be destroyed.

i know now

The developers now have enough money to issue by September ready MWP

It will be good when a ready product will be released. The projects is very popular and the team is strong. Hope that everything will be OK with this project.

i know now

On the site they sold about 22 million BGX achieved half the softcap and ICO time is also long. The minimum amount for the team performing the activities is probably no problem.

I want to invest with a guarantee.

I know this project and I believe in its success in the US market, and therefore in the world in general. I have every reason to think so. I hope that I was not mistaken)

i know now

On the site they sold about 22 million BGX achieved half the softcap and ICO time is also long. The minimum amount for the team performing the activities is probably no problem.

I want to invest with a guarantee.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

i know now

i know now

It will be interesting like.

i know now
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Yes, this is a copy of the report from their website. To all of us, to those who are behind this project, I wonder how the sale will pass.

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
It will be interesting to see what the developers will show us in 3 months.

days
hours
minutes
seconds

WHITELIST REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

OUR PRE-SALE HAS CONCLUDED
WITH GREAT SUCCESS.
SELLING 22,567,128 BGX TOKENS!

Less than a month before the ICO?

days
hours
minutes
seconds

WHITELIST REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

OUR PRE-SALE HAS CONCLUDED
WITH GREAT SUCCESS.
SELLING 22,567,128 BGX TOKENS!
Activity: 38
By using the internal token, they can monetize their games and access a large market, while paying only 10% commissions on their revenue

The main thing is that 50% of these 10 will be distributed among the owners of BGX tokens.

Is this the official proposal of the team?

Yes, it is published in white paper.

It is very good! But why did they postpone the ICO?

They decided to prepare better, deploy their blockchain and application ..

I agree, it's good for marketing.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
By using the internal token, they can monetize their games and access a large market, while paying only 10% commissions on their revenue

The main thing is that 50% of these 10 will be distributed among the owners of BGX tokens.

Is this the official proposal of the team?

Yes, it is published in white paper.

It is very good! But why did they postpone the ICO?

They decided to prepare better, deploy their blockchain and application ..
Pages:
Jump to: