Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 23. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
By using the internal token, they can monetize their games and access a large market, while paying only 10% commissions on their revenue

The main thing is that 50% of these 10 will be distributed among the owners of BGX tokens.

Is this the official proposal of the team?

Yes, it is published in white paper.

It is very good! But why did they postpone the ICO?
Activity: 27
By using the internal token, they can monetize their games and access a large market, while paying only 10% commissions on their revenue

The main thing is that 50% of these 10 will be distributed among the owners of BGX tokens.

Is this the official proposal of the team?
Activity: 26

Great offer from the team! Will the profit distribution be automatic?
Activity: 37

Activity: 18
Is there information about the exchanges?
Activity: 102
BGX token holders have the ability to participate in growing projects and those participants will benefit 60% of most commission transactions going to BGX token holders.
Excellence is great and it will attract investors a lot. good luck BGX team
Activity: 37
Activity: 45
I read this great concept from BGX for game developers. Due to the BGX equipment provided services, developers can implement their mobile game logic and focus on the gaming process, using the platform's processing capabilities to accelerate and simplify development and advance monetization.

If I could know for sure that this project would be successful, then I would buy tokens. It is a pity that there are no services that can provide a reliable forecast and guarantee its execution by its finances.

That's why people in droves follow the lucky investors in the hope of making money on forecasts. But nobody is responsible in case of an error.

If there is a service that guarantees a successful ICO, 99% of the ICO will be in the trash. We must take risks when investing and don't trust any ICO rating web, they are just for reference and don't say anything exactly.

If the income of advisers will depend on the profits of investors, then they will be more accurate in forecasts.
Activity: 418
I have successfull join in you project
and i have your project is succes
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I read this great concept from BGX for game developers. Due to the BGX equipment provided services, developers can implement their mobile game logic and focus on the gaming process, using the platform's processing capabilities to accelerate and simplify development and advance monetization.

If I could know for sure that this project would be successful, then I would buy tokens. It is a pity that there are no services that can provide a reliable forecast and guarantee its execution by its finances.

That's why people in droves follow the lucky investors in the hope of making money on forecasts. But nobody is responsible in case of an error.

If there is a service that guarantees a successful ICO, 99% of the ICO will be in the trash. We must take risks when investing and don't trust any ICO rating web, they are just for reference and don't say anything exactly.
Activity: 56

Activity: 43

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
How are things here? Is there any news?

While no news, but I think that soon they will be.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
How are things here? Is there any news?
as part of the bounty campaign, I can see that they are really active in marketing. They'll be able to compete with existing gaming platforms that are based in blockchain like Refereum.

I can not yet participate in the bounty

I too can not, but soon I will get a new status and I will definitely take part.

Can you give me a link?

Thank you! I already found this message in the first post.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
as part of the bounty campaign, I can see that they are really active in marketing. They'll be able to compete with existing gaming platforms that are based in blockchain like Refereum.

I too can not, but soon I will get a new status and I will definitely take part.

Can you give me a link?

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
What makes you so sure that you'll manage to reach hundreds millions of users? Each user that downloads some payed content costs not less than $10 (too little, in fact, but let's consider so). So you'll need billions to attract them

Have you started reading white paper? Read it to the end and you will find the answers to all the questions.

Can you give me a link?
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: