Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 25. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Any idea on when do you expect to restart ICO and therefore Bounty campaign?

Bounty company is coming. is not it so?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Any idea on when do you expect to restart ICO and therefore Bounty campaign?
This is one of the most promising projects at the moment, great team and great goals. However, I see a lack of communication. It needs more news and regular updates. Do tell us what the team is up to.

Now, for reasons unknown to me, developers prefer to communicate with the community in social networks.

Maybe because this way of communication from the last century?)))

Good joke Smiley Do not participate in standup?

I look from time to time Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is one of the most promising projects at the moment, great team and great goals. However, I see a lack of communication. It needs more news and regular updates. Do tell us what the team is up to.

Now, for reasons unknown to me, developers prefer to communicate with the community in social networks.

Good joke Smiley Do not participate in standup?

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 196
Seeing the use cases, when all features are available, it will give a lot of benefits and convenience for users, developers, investors, event-organizers etc in the ecosystem. I think it is potential project to follow and should get attention.
What makes you so sure that you'll manage to reach hundreds millions of users? Each user that downloads some payed content costs not less than $10 (too little, in fact, but let's consider so). So you'll need billions to attract them

Have you started reading white paper? Read it to the end and you will find the answers to all the questions.

Why should I read white paper if I can check the application and the blockchain  in September? I'd rather wait)))
Activity: 27
What makes you so sure that you'll manage to reach hundreds millions of users? Each user that downloads some payed content costs not less than $10 (too little, in fact, but let's consider so). So you'll need billions to attract them
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

The prospects are staggering!
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Activity: 418
I have succesful join in your project.
I hope your project is success.
I always support your project
I am check in white paper on your plan, It is really good. Riveting job, faultless project, responsive plan.

There is still blue paper, there are technical details.

My head hurts from these "details")) Too clever for me, which means that I need to invest in this project)

An interesting method for assessing the prospects of the project)

Grin Grin Grin

In this way, the projects are evaluated by the vast majority of investors

It would be nice if a group of well-known and successful investors advised where to invest ...
Activity: 38
I am check in white paper on your plan, It is really good. Riveting job, faultless project, responsive plan.

My head hurts from these "details")) Too clever for me, which means that I need to invest in this project)

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 54
I expect this project increase well and perfect. Unblemished job, interesting design, sensible plan.

Grin Grin Grin

Some people invest in all projects gradually assuming that 50% of the projects will not make a profit. Thus, they are guaranteed to receive income from 50% of successful projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 82

Activity: 462
Interesting project. I wish you good luck in this project!
Activity: 38

Pages:
Jump to: