Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 24. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
as part of the bounty campaign, I can see that they are really active in marketing. They'll be able to compete with existing gaming platforms that are based in blockchain like Refereum.

I can not yet participate in the bounty
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I like the concept of this idea! Unblemished logo, engaging activity, vigilant job.

Yeah, the logo is super, the idea is awesome and in general, before the title Junior Member left only 13 of the same stupid posts?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hey!  Smiley
I wanted to note that the telegram also answers questions, and almost instantly! That's a good approach for the project!

I am interested in this project more and more. I especially like the fact that there are more functional in this project than in analogs. Hence, the price of the token will be higher)

It's good that this project is not on Ether. Too expensive gas cost for a few games, but imagine what will happen if there is a lot!

I recently went into one game. The cost of the transaction is 3 dollars! Got out of the game did nothing.
Activity: 45
Hey!  Smiley
I wanted to note that the telegram also answers questions, and almost instantly! That's a good approach for the project!

I am interested in this project more and more. I especially like the fact that there are more functional in this project than in analogs. Hence, the price of the token will be higher)

It's good that this project is not on Ether. Too expensive gas cost for a few games, but imagine what will happen if there is a lot!
Hey!  Smiley

Activity: 56
Hey!  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It is good that the topic "lives." Before ICO is far, but in the Telegram group the administrator says that the preparation is in full swing. Let's wait

It is interesting if the topic of life and certainly a lot of support and positive feedback for the team to be able to achieve success. BGX will be a unique game app and will eventually expand and become a famous game.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
It is good that the topic "lives." Before ICO is far, but in the Telegram group the administrator says that the preparation is in full swing. Let's wait
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
as part of the bounty campaign, I can see that they are really active in marketing. They'll be able to compete with existing gaming platforms that are based in blockchain like Refereum.
Activity: 6
BGX will implement its algorithm to build a payment processing and
app distribution plat-form, that will solve blockchain and gaming ecosystem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
We choose from several platforms to host your application, but this is still the most appropriate one by the technical description.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Great project. I am sure that projects of this kind are needed and they have a very positive impact on the market of cryptocurrency in general.

What will happen to the remaining tokens?

I've read that all unsold and unallocated tokens will be burned up. Additional release of tokens will not be    possible
This is one of the most promising projects at the moment, great team and great goals. However, I see a lack of communication. It needs more news and regular updates. Do tell us what the team is up to.

The prospects are staggering!

That's why we are all and waiting for this ICO
Activity: 27
This is clearly a good project, I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 33
This is an interesting project, I am glad to participate in it.
I will follow the development of the project, because I see great potential in the BAG. I'm interested in how I can buy tokens
?

ICO will start in September
Activity: 98
I will follow the development of the project, because I see great potential in the BAG. I'm interested in how I can buy tokens
?
Any idea on when do you expect to restart ICO and therefore Bounty campaign?

Bounty company is coming. is not it so?

Register here for quick access to your bounty - BGX Bounty Portal on BountyPlatform.io

YES  Grin
Any idea on when do you expect to restart ICO and therefore Bounty campaign?

Bounty company is coming. is not it so?

Pages:
Jump to: