Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 34. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
#JOIN

Telegram campaign
Telegram url: https://t.me/shyamnautiyal8

Twitter campaign
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/shyamnautiyal8

Telegram campaign
Activity: 81
The people in this team knows how to make things grow big! they have a good coordinated and organized team! a lot of followers, this is a coin to keep an eye and share it!
This is a very great and amazing project! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project yocoin on my youtube channel, kindly pm me as a form of publising it

You write messages so actively - do you work out a bounty?

Just a person is interested in the success of this project and does everything for him that can)
Hi, I am Crypto Lark , I record professional videos review about ICO. I have more than 76k subscribers.lets talk about investment deals,smart contract development,latest updates and lot more,If you are interested in a cooperation with me please send me a private message!
All questions about bounty in a bounty chat - https://t.me/bgx_bounty
But better PM to our bounty manager - @buznessgame
He will tell you for sure
Activity: 30
I have reviewed all the points of your plan and all is truly very good.
I participate in AITrading contest where you can get 1 ETH if you add your friends to their TG group. That is cool!
Activity: 51
It's really nice business. Good luck team
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Any news from the team?
BGX manager at ANN thread hasn't updated here but on other channels they still give regular annoucement. If you need more news, choose a different channel twitter or facebook.

Do they think that there are fewer investors on this forum than in Twitter and FB?

At this forum, everyone can become an investor. Of course, everything depends on the excitement around the project.
No one is clear of their thoughts. Perhaps they think people are familiar with other channels and don't necessarily repeat it or this thread is only used to update the big news.

I'll try to contact them.
It's a shame tht they don't publish more news here that is the place where the investors are.
There are many projects that only update the ANN thread at the beginning of the ICO, then they do not use it anymore. But don't conclude about BGX too soon that they abandon this thread, their ICO time is very long and they definitely need to promote it on all channels.

I understand it. Did you also buy BGX tokens on pre-sale?
I am interested in this project but haven't yet participated in the pre-sale. I will observe more about it before making a decision, it will probably miss the biggest benefit.

A cautious investment strategy?
Activity: 26
It's really good idea
 Good luck DEVs!
I do video promotions and video reviews and Ico listed on major exchanges,  the video attracts potential investors through my YouTube channel (25k sub & above 2.5k views) . All confirmation of channel ownership will be done before any business to avoid impersonation.
#BGXWorld #ICO Google Play and Apple App Store charge game studios up to 30% of their revenues for simple distribution. It's time for game studios to cut costs and move towards more effective, fair solutions. #BGX #blockchain #invest #fintech
Activity: 4
Good luck team
Activity: 238
The gaming industry is diverse and plentiful. Yet, it lacks crypto integration. The global app distribution is manager by just a few app stores. This kills creative game studios. With #BGX, no more. Technology and finance coming together. #blockchain #fintech
Activity: 44
Hello everyone.

I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community! Profit to all.

This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
Activity: 64
Hello everyone.

I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community! Profit to all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project yocoin on my youtube channel, kindly pm me as a form of publising it

You write messages so actively - do you work out a bounty?
I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
Pages:
Jump to: