Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 35. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Hello BGX how are you ? I see community growing Wink Any fresh news ? Main sale alredy started ? or not yet ? Wink
Somrthing will be:)
Right now,  I can't comment about it)
But there are a lot of work going behind the scenes Smiley
We are developing our own blockchain, also prepearing for a lot of conferentions.
So, there are a lot of work behind the scenes
The proposed solution is the synergy of efforts between three groups of developers who have united in BGX and have been developing their own technology solutions for several years. #BGXWorld #ICO
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Any news from the team?
BGX manager at ANN thread hasn't updated here but on other channels they still give regular annoucement. If you need more news, choose a different channel twitter or facebook.

Do they think that there are fewer investors on this forum than in Twitter and FB?

At this forum, everyone can become an investor. Of course, everything depends on the excitement around the project.
No one is clear of their thoughts. Perhaps they think people are familiar with other channels and don't necessarily repeat it or this thread is only used to update the big news.

I'll try to contact them.
It's a shame tht they don't publish more news here that is the place where the investors are.
There are many projects that only update the ANN thread at the beginning of the ICO, then they do not use it anymore. But don't conclude about BGX too soon that they abandon this thread, their ICO time is very long and they definitely need to promote it on all channels.

I understand it. Did you also buy BGX tokens on pre-sale?
I am interested in this project but haven't yet participated in the pre-sale. I will observe more about it before making a decision, it will probably miss the biggest benefit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Any news? I would like to be aware of the development.
BGX is very promising and reputed project.many people will interest in this project. I believe that I hope the developers will succeed.
BGX is very transparant...and very competitor..I like this project...I will stay tuned and follow new informations of this project..may be in september, I have chanve to invest..😊😊😊
Activity: 38
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Any news from the team?
BGX manager at ANN thread hasn't updated here but on other channels they still give regular annoucement. If you need more news, choose a different channel twitter or facebook.

Do they think that there are fewer investors on this forum than in Twitter and FB?

At this forum, everyone can become an investor. Of course, everything depends on the excitement around the project.
No one is clear of their thoughts. Perhaps they think people are familiar with other channels and don't necessarily repeat it or this thread is only used to update the big news.

It's a shame tht they don't publish more news here that is the place where the investors are.
There are many projects that only update the ANN thread at the beginning of the ICO, then they do not use it anymore. But don't conclude about BGX too soon that they abandon this thread, their ICO time is very long and they definitely need to promote it on all channels.

I understand it. Did you also buy BGX tokens on pre-sale?
Activity: 1043
Any news from the team?

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Any news from the team?

Activity: 82
Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
BGX is the first decentralized payment processing platform in the field of mobile applica-tions and mobile games specifically, that is capable of integrating the benefits of the crypto-economy in a practical way. 👌
Great project,Hopefully we all here could participate well and let’s equally support manager in order to bring this project the future the good and success.
Any news?

While there is a lull in the topic. Developers write code.
BGX can deliver even more value thanks to incredible support during its Pre-Sale and Private Sale rounds
Merit: 111
Any news?

While there is a lull in the topic. Developers write code.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 33
Hello guys,
We reviewed BGX, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/bgx.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
Hey. The beginning of ICO on September 5. After the start of the ICO, the main page will set the timer to the end.
Pages:
Jump to: