Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 64. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Where are you located? I mean the main office. And what jurisdiction do you also belong??
Activity: 84
How about people that purchased tokens in the presale? Are their tokens will be locked? To prevent the dump after listing
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
All exchanges now require the payment for listing. Are u ready for that? Or you looking only for listing for free?

It is unlikely that they will save and risk the project on free exchanges.

I think that everything depends on Sale. If there is success, there will be good exchanges!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
All exchanges now require the payment for listing. Are u ready for that? Or you looking only for listing for free?

It is unlikely that they will save and risk the project on free exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
My bet is 0.03 ETH for 300 000 000

Took your bet)
I am interested, if everything is fine with the law? Don’t you break SEC rules?
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
My bet is 0.03 ETH for 300 000 000
Activity: 224
Hello, what is this? Wink
BGX is a comprehensive solution that supports mobile game features and combines the capabilities of blockchain technology with advanced AI neural networks. Game developers and app markets get built-in support for their games, access to different monetization models, distribution to millions of players, and fees of less than 10%. Players get a chance to earn on the platform and exchange their tokens both between games and into real money. The platform is open-sourced, protected from crypto-volatility, has the speed and capacity far superior to the Ethereum blockchain, and enables all to share in its revenues.
Hello, what is this? Wink
Crowdsale Hardcap?
Crowdsale Hardcap: $50 000 000 USD
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the team that is in the project, always do the best job for the Betterment of the project. and I believe that the hard work done during this definitely gives the best results.
Activity: 98
Crowdsale Hardcap?
Crowdsale Softdcap?
Crowdsale Softdcap: $4 000 000 USD
Crowdsale Softdcap?
Pre-Sale Goal?
Hey! What crypto currency can I pay?
Hey. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)
Hey! What crypto currency can I pay?
Activity: 294
Is your currency depend on Ethereum fluctuation? Or the price will be independent?
Pages:
Jump to: