Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 21. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Could be more detailed posting, but from what I read has a great future ahead.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
project is very promising and i m quite happy to join the project. the concept is really great. the idea behind this project is good. really unique project. wish you good luck!
Activity: 97
Merit: 7
The theme of education is always relevant and important, I think this project is promising
Activity: 2
Investment in Education is always a world changing concept... Beautiful concept and well worth it.
Activity: 364
I believe that this project will help a lot of students when fully implemented. Good luck to the Dev Team!
Activity: 18
Very innovative idea to bring tokens on educational worlds.

Good luck dev
Activity: 36
Happy to see some more emphasis on education thru blockchain ..awesome idea and project ..happily in!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
EDUCATE is looking so unique and a good coin in the making, with innovative team of developers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Hi I believe that education never ends and i hope that this coin is also add a huge value to that.
Good luck!
Activity: 4
Blockchain for education purpose.... I t will be successful.

The world of edu is very big and if the universities will accept this new vision this token will be successful

good luck
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Hmm. This project seems to be getting a lot of traffic. And it ain't something to be shocked about. Since this project really is amazing and has great potential to be successful in the future. I will surely keep aj eye amd follow this project.
Hoping for fast success. Good luck.
Activity: 35
"bringing the blockchain to education".. This is the best part of this project and i appreciate the devs for this initiative. Am glad to be part of this.
Activity: 28
Bring the blockchain to education sector is one of the most good idea for use of cryptos.

Hope this idea is successful.

good luck
Activity: 75
Merit: 27
Free world
All is well, like all. There is no doubt in the project. I'm glad to join Airdrop
Activity: 17
Hi! Intresting project! Good luck!
Activity: 112
Education is the first thing... great project and successful idea
Activity: 448
 I love this idea. I'll fully supprt you on this. Good luck to the team behind!
Activity: 1
Smart project and i like this project. thanks,Dev!
Activity: 127
Very interesting idea and good project to follow.

Hope this goes well... good luck
Activity: 3
Good idea and good project, Dev!
Pages:
Jump to: